List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Cassie/Nick

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Cassie/Nick

Started by terriesingz at 2014/04/22 10:40AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/28 04:37PM, Views: 1671, Replies: 11
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2014/04/22 10:40AM
    Cassie/Nick
    terriesingz

I'm a fairly new Y&R fan (maybe 3 years or so). Does the audience know who Cassie's bio Dad is? I know Nick adopted her, but I don't know anything beyond that.

Thanks!

#2   2014/04/22 11:14AM
    Re: Cassie/Nick
    CGabriel510

Quote terriesingz: I'm a fairly new Y&R fan (maybe 3 years or so). Does the audience know who Cassie's bio Dad is? I know Nick adopted her, but I don't know anything beyond that.

Thanks!

Cassie's Bio father is UN KNOWN (I think Sharon & her mom are the ONLY ones who know who he was) If they talked about who he was, I wasn't watching it then, but I must say I've been watching this since the LATE 70's, so I know just about ALMOST everything about Y&R .

Welcome to the boards

#3   2014/04/22 11:23AM
    Tuttifruiti

Wasn't Cassie's bio dad named Frank?

#4   2014/04/22 11:25AM
    Nezy

It is known who Cassie's bio dad is and his name is Frank Barritt. He's been mentioned by both sharon and doris in the past.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/22 11:26AM
    #5   2014/04/22 11:48AM
    dawn888

everyone knows who he is, he told sharon he wanted nothing to do with cassie when she told him she was pregnant. he came to gc looking for cassie and was killed by Cameron Kirsten.

#6   2014/04/28 01:14PM
    terriesingz

thanks, All!

#7   2014/04/28 01:30PM
    TxRangerFan

his name WAS Frank Barritt, he was Sharon's boyfriend in high school, Sharon had sex with him on a cold icy night, he mother knew that Sharon was a "loose cannon" and was out driving around looking for Sharon to stop her from having sex when she had a wreck putting her in a wheelchair forever. Frank was not ready to be a father, they were both in HIGH SCHOOL. Sharon's mother told her that "she" (Doris) could not raise the baby as they had enough money issues with just the two of them so they put the baby up for adoption.

Frank came to town to see Cassie and was killed by Cameron and Sharon thought it was Cameron as Sharon had tried to kill him (Cameron), Sharon put the body in her trunk and then moved the body and buried it in the snow behind a trash dumpster days later and then days later talked someone (I can not remember his name, he was involved with Jill) to move the body to the sewer's.

Sharon evidently could not remember what Frank looked like.

#8   2014/04/28 02:12PM
    deceived

I love any scene with Cassie Twin, and Nick... glad he took a stand against the dark knight Victor.

#9   2014/04/28 03:57PM
    mswadel

Quote TxRangerFan: his name WAS Frank Barritt, he was Sharon's boyfriend in high school, Sharon had sex with him on a cold icy night, he mother knew that Sharon was a "loose cannon" and was out driving around looking for Sharon to stop her from having sex when she had a wreck putting her in a wheelchair forever. Frank was not ready to be a father, they were both in HIGH SCHOOL. Sharon's mother told her that "she" (Doris) could not raise the baby as they had enough money issues with just the two of them so they put the baby up for adoption.

Frank came to town to see Cassie and was killed by Cameron and Sharon thought it was Cameron as Sharon had tried to kill him (Cameron), Sharon put the body in her trunk and then moved the body and buried it in the snow behind a trash dumpster days later and then days later talked someone (I can not remember his name, he was involved with Jill) to move the body to the sewer's.

Must have been the bi-polar.

#10   2014/04/28 04:08PM
    TxRangerFan

Quote mswadel:
    Quote TxRangerFan: his name WAS Frank Barritt, he was Sharon's boyfriend in high school, Sharon had sex with him on a cold icy night, he mother knew that Sharon was a "loose cannon" and was out driving around looking for Sharon to stop her from having sex when she had a wreck putting her in a wheelchair forever. Frank was not ready to be a father, they were both in HIGH SCHOOL. Sharon's mother told her that "she" (Doris) could not raise the baby as they had enough money issues with just the two of them so they put the baby up for adoption.

Must have been the bi-polar.

LOL! it is her "get out of anything" card now!!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list