List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Ben & Victoria Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Ben & Victoria Fans (No Bash)

Started by vitchy at 2014/04/21 01:18AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/12 12:52PM, Views: 42095, Replies: 553
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:
    #81   2014/06/03 02:43AM
    Re: ♥ Ben & Victoria Fans ♥ (No Bash)
    bensanatomy

Dr Ben Rayburn is a perfect match for Victoria Newman. He's strong smart tough clever and loyal. Stitch fits in with the Newmans. Victor and Nikki love him. Abby likes him. Dylan is his best buddy and he saved Summer's life so Nick owes him one. He's crazy in love with Victoria. When I see Ben and Victoria together, it looks right. They just fit.

Billy is too weak. He's a wishy washy flip flopper who doesn't know what he wants. Billy is a skank who can never be faithful to one woman. He's always sniffing after some other woman and getting her pregnant and having affairs. He messed around with Chelsea, Chloe and Kelly and expects Victoria to always take him back like a doormat. He got Victoria kidnapped and held captive in a basement by Miami gangsters because of his gambling debts. He left his daughter alone in a car at night time to shop for ice cream. This guy is a real loser and a mess. He's all wrong for Victoria. No way a woman like her could stand such a whiny pathetic wimp like Billy boy Peter Pan Abbott.

It's time for Victoria to get on with her life. Divorce the Peter Pan manchild and send his whiny butt packing. Forget the Zero, and move on with the war Hero.

#82   2014/06/03 01:27PM
    Taralo

I love them, but I would be equally happy with Stitch and Phyllis!

#83   2014/06/03 03:06PM
    Taralo

Love them BUT if they don't work, I want the macho doctor with my girl Phyllis!

#84   2014/06/05 01:30AM
    brighteyez

Quote ErikaKayy:
    Quote Teri_ETC:
    Quote avrille: I really hope the writers give them a chance too. I'm LOVING Victoria and Stitch together!!! Their chemistry is incredible. Stitch won me over when Victoria broke down about her pregnancy and he just held her in his arms and hugged her. Wow. It just made me swoon!

I love that Stitch doesn't care if the baby is his or not, he just wants to be there for Victoria and love her and support her and take care of her. Victoria can just relax and fall into his arms and let him comfort her. Stitch is a wonderful man. He loves Victoria so much!!! He's such a strong man, and exactly what Victoria and her baby needs.

Stitch is going to take such amazing care of Victoria and this baby. He's so protective and loving, like a real husband and father should be, he always puts Victoria first. I love that!!!

♥ Sticky. My favorite new couple.

Wow!! I played those scenes over and over more than thirty times!!! The way Stitch met Victory on every level was so moving!!!! As she spoke of how frustrated she was trying the fertility treatments and the doctors telling her she couldn't have anymore children and how she prayed and got "her miracle"...and Ben getting down on the floor and embracing her and eventually lifting her up to her feet and supporting her...wow!!! They need an award for that episode!!! Y&R

Those were powerful scenes. Victoria fell to her knees and Stitch joined on the floor and held her before picking her up and making her see that this is her miracle no matter what. Not only was that very symbolic but they were powerful in how much Stitch felt about Victoria. He didn't have to tell her how much he cared for her because he showed her. Stitch has been very consistent in wanting Victoria and wanting what is best for her in the end. I love him for that.

I loved this scene! I watched it so many times. Omg. That kiss!! Wow. When Ben wraps his arms around Vikki and hugs her, my heart melts. He's like a big teddy bear who just wants to love and protect her. It's so sexy. ❤

#85   2014/06/05 05:26AM
    Taralo

They are an excellent match. Stitchy has such great chemistry and seem so relaxed and happy with each other.

#86   2014/06/05 06:45AM
    Taralo

I love them together.

#87   2014/06/05 11:26AM
    yeahyeahyeah

I spy Stitch & Victoria smooching in the New Summer Promo!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKS4co5TkQQ

FEELING GOOD!

Sounds like they heat up this summer.

#88   2014/06/05 11:30AM
    yeahyeahyeah

NE 6/16 #YR: Billy zeros in on Stitch forcing him to realize time is running out to confess to Victoria

Finally! In 10 more days, Stitch will confess his secret to Victoria!

Hope whatever it is, Victoria will forgive her baby daddy. The past is the past and Stitch is a good guy.

#89   2014/06/05 11:48AM
    greengrass

Quote yeahyeahyeah: NE 6/16 #YR: Billy zeros in on Stitch forcing him to realize time is running out to confess to Victoria

Finally! In 10 more days, Stitch will confess his secret to Victoria!

Hope whatever it is, Victoria will forgive her baby daddy. The past is the past and Stitch is a good guy.

According to the spoilers Stitch's secret doesn't come out until this fall.Billy has just stared the search and Stitch and Victoria are together all summer and SC said in his interview that when his characters secret comes out it's going to be explosive and a game changer for everyone involved.

#90   2014/06/05 12:30PM
    fishergirl19

I love these two toghether !

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list