List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Ben & Victoria Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Ben & Victoria Fans (No Bash)

Started by vitchy at 2014/04/21 01:18AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/12 12:52PM, Views: 42081, Replies: 553
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:
    #61   2014/06/01 02:07PM
    Re: ♥ Ben & Victoria Fans ♥ (No Bash)
    Taralo

Quote ninjasmurf: ♥♥♥ I LOVE STICKY!!! ♥♥♥

I met Sean last month and he's freaking awesome!! I can confirm there is some HOTTTTT stuff coming for our couple this Summer. It will be a HOT STICKY SEXXXY Summer for Ben & Victoria!!!

They shot some steamy sizzling hot love scenes that Sticky fans will absolutely love!

I just love what Sean and Amelia have to say about Sticky in their recent SID interview!

Sean Carrigan:

"He's absolutely in love with her. It's just a matter of him hoping the baby is his. He really wants what's best for her."

"He's been fighting for her in his own way. I think he'll fight for her, even if she goes back to Billy. Victoria means everything to him."

Amelia Heinle:

"Stitch...he's kind of a surprise. He's been a reprieve from the turmoil and sadness she's been going through."

"I see her falling in love with him. I don't think she's quite there yet but he's got all the makings of someone she can fall in love with!"

Next week Victoria & Ben get a SONAGRAM of their Sticky Baby!!!

i61.tinypic.com/11bry9f.jpg

They look so happy and excited about the Sticky bun!!

♥ I'm hoping for a baby girl. ♥

Woo hoo! Thank you for posting this. I am a MAJOR Vitch fan!
    Frankly, even when BM was still at Y&R, I got the feeling the writers were done with Villy.

#62   2014/06/01 02:09PM
    ninjasmurf

Quote canukfan: That will be a really "HOT" scene when Ben and Victoria finally get romantic in a proper setting (not the backseat of a car).

The sex scenes with Cane/Lily, Neil/Hilary, Jill/Colin is just pure yuckies. Ben and Victoria just blow them all out of the water.

I think it is Ben's bun in Victoria's oven (loved that) and hope they get past whatever Ben is hiding.

You will get your wish, my friend! I know for a fact Sean and Amelia filmed some HOT steamy love scenes that will blow the roof off!!! I'm so excited to see them air!

Sticky is going FULL STEAM AHEAD this Summer!

#StickySummer

#63   2014/06/01 02:12PM
    ninjasmurf

Quote countryMomof4: Another fan here! I love this couple! Billy has hurt Victoria too many times. Even if she loves him, she needs to realize that she doesn't deserve to walk on eggshells the rest of her life, wondering when he will hurt again.

SeanC and AH have mad chemistry which needs to be developed.

Ben is such a hottie!

Mad chemistry!!! ♥ Even when they just stare at each other, you can feel the heat!

Ben is a hottie. Wait until you see Sean's chest!! Wow!!! His body is to die for!!

Billy who?

#StickySummer

#64   2014/06/01 02:18PM
    ninjasmurf

Quote Taralo:

I met Sean last month and he's freaking awesome!! I can confirm there is some HOTTTTT stuff coming for our couple this Summer. It will be a HOT STICKY SEXXXY Summer for Ben & Victoria!!!

They shot some steamy sizzling hot love scenes that Sticky fans will absolutely love!

I just love what Sean and Amelia have to say about Sticky in their recent SID interview!

Sean Carrigan:

"He's absolutely in love with her. It's just a matter of him hoping the baby is his. He really wants what's best for her."

"He's been fighting for her in his own way. I think he'll fight for her, even if she goes back to Billy. Victoria means everything to him."

Amelia Heinle:

"Stitch...he's kind of a surprise. He's been a reprieve from the turmoil and sadness she's been going through."

"I see her falling in love with him. I don't think she's quite there yet but he's got all the makings of someone she can fall in love with!"

Frankly, even when BM was still at Y&R, I got the feeling the writers were done with Villy.

Me too! Vitch is a breath of fresh air!!

I'm so excited for this hot new couple!

There's so many of Vitch fans on Twitter/Facebook and Vitch is rising and rising on all the Couples charts. Fans are thrilled to have a sexy new couple to root for! When those loves scenes start airing, the audience will go crazy!

#65   2014/06/01 03:02PM
    ErikaKayy

Quote ninjasmurf:
    Quote Taralo:

Sean Carrigan:

Amelia Heinle:

Me too! Vitch is a breath of fresh air!!

I'm so excited for this hot new couple!

There's so many of Vitch fans on Twitter/Facebook and Vitch is rising and rising on all the Couples charts. Fans are thrilled to have a sexy new couple to root for! When those loves scenes start airing, the audience will go crazy!

Sticky fan here! My name is Erika. Hi!

WAIT. WAIT. WAIT.

Sticky will get to smashing again?! More info, please!

If this is true and Amelia and Sean filmed a love scene, YES LAWD. My body is ready!!

#StickySummer EFF YEAH!

If you have Twitter, follow the official Stitch & Victoria fan twitter: @StitchVictoria.

#66   2014/06/01 03:08PM
    ErikaKayy

Quote ninjasmurf:
    Quote canukfan: That will be a really "HOT" scene when Ben and Victoria finally get romantic in a proper setting (not the backseat of a car).

The sex scenes with Cane/Lily, Neil/Hilary, Jill/Colin is just pure yuckies. Ben and Victoria just blow them all out of the water.

I think it is Ben's bun in Victoria's oven (loved that) and hope they get past whatever Ben is hiding.

You will get your wish, my friend! I know for a fact Sean and Amelia filmed some HOT steamy love scenes that will blow the roof off!!! I'm so excited to see them air!

#StickySummer

Um... Do you know when, for sure, Sean and Amelia filmed this hot love scene? I need to know so I can start my Sticky Sex Countdown? Because I AM HERE FOR THIS! Victoria and Stitch are gonna rock that baby to SLEEP!

Secret? What...secret? Anyone here anything about a secret? *cough*

#67   2014/06/01 03:16PM
    ErikaKayy

Quote Teri_ETC:
    Quote avrille: I really hope the writers give them a chance too. I'm LOVING Victoria and Stitch together!!! Their chemistry is incredible. Stitch won me over when Victoria broke down about her pregnancy and he just held her in his arms and hugged her. Wow. It just made me swoon!

I love that Stitch doesn't care if the baby is his or not, he just wants to be there for Victoria and love her and support her and take care of her. Victoria can just relax and fall into his arms and let him comfort her. Stitch is a wonderful man. He loves Victoria so much!!! He's such a strong man, and exactly what Victoria and her baby needs.

Stitch is going to take such amazing care of Victoria and this baby. He's so protective and loving, like a real husband and father should be, he always puts Victoria first. I love that!!!

♥ Sticky. My favorite new couple.

Wow!! I played those scenes over and over more than thirty times!!! The way Stitch met Victory on every level was so moving!!!! As she spoke of how frustrated she was trying the fertility treatments and the doctors telling her she couldn't have anymore children and how she prayed and got "her miracle"...and Ben getting down on the floor and embracing her and eventually lifting her up to her feet and supporting her...wow!!! They need an award for that episode!!! Y&R

Those were powerful scenes. Victoria fell to her knees and Stitch joined on the floor and held her before picking her up and making her see that this is her miracle no matter what. Not only was that very symbolic but they were powerful in how much Stitch felt about Victoria. He didn't have to tell her how much he cared for her because he showed her. Stitch has been very consistent in wanting Victoria and wanting what is best for her in the end. I love him for that.

#68   2014/06/01 03:23PM
    Taralo

Quote ninjasmurf:

#StickySummer

Sticky? Yes, I like that so much better than Vitch!

#69   2014/06/01 04:53PM
    Taralo

Love them!

#70   2014/06/01 07:28PM
    stereohearts

Quote Taralo:
    Quote ninjasmurf:

#StickySummer

Sticky? Yes, I like that so much better than Vitch!

Sticky sounds way better than Vitch.

That's a cute name. Sticky! I like it.

I hope that baby is Doc Rayburn's and Victoria gives him a chance. I think he could make her happy. Ben is a man's man and not whimpy like Billy. She looks good with him. He seems strong and can handle Victor. She needs somebody like that. Plus he's hot!

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list