List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Ben & Victoria Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Ben & Victoria Fans (No Bash)

Started by vitchy at 2014/04/21 01:18AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/12 12:52PM, Views: 42392, Replies: 553
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #51   2014/05/30 04:50AM
    Re: ♥ Ben & Victoria Fans ♥ (No Bash)
    Taralo

Love them! Bring on Vitch!

#52   2014/05/30 11:59AM
    Taralo

I love them!!!

#53   2014/05/31 12:03PM
    Taralo

Quote daisycane: This is a good match! Nice couple. Stitch is hot and very sexy. I like the way he looks at Victoria. He's got it bad!

Victoria need to divorce whiny boy Billy and have lots and lots of hot sex with Stitch.

I agree about Vitch. They are so sexy and hot.

#54   2014/05/31 05:38PM
    Taralo

Love them!

#55   2014/05/31 07:59PM
    Teri_ETC

Quote mscalgary: Great crowd! So much fun! The event was awesome.

Lots of Sticky fans! Amelia is a sweetheart! Love her!!! Sean is hilarious!!! Really funny guy!!

Good stuff coming up ahead for Sticky!!! Sean said it's gonna be a Sticky Summer!!! YAY!!!

They're the next Y&R Supercouple! GO Sticky!!!

mscalgary: I am praying you are right and that we are going to have a hot Sticky summer!!!!!!

#56   2014/05/31 08:12PM
    Teri_ETC

Quote avrille: I really hope the writers give them a chance too. I'm LOVING Victoria and Stitch together!!! Their chemistry is incredible. Stitch won me over when Victoria broke down about her pregnancy and he just held her in his arms and hugged her. Wow. It just made me swoon!

I love that Stitch doesn't care if the baby is his or not, he just wants to be there for Victoria and love her and support her and take care of her. Victoria can just relax and fall into his arms and let him comfort her. Stitch is a wonderful man. He loves Victoria so much!!! He's such a strong man, and exactly what Victoria and her baby needs.

Stitch is going to take such amazing care of Victoria and this baby. He's so protective and loving, like a real husband and father should be, he always puts Victoria first. I love that!!!

♥ Sticky. My favorite new couple.

Wow!! I played those scenes over and over more than thirty times!!! The way Stitch met Victory on every level was so moving!!!! As she spoke of how frustrated she was trying the fertility treatments and the doctors telling her she couldn't have anymore children and how she prayed and got "her miracle"...and Ben getting down on the floor and embracing her and eventually lifting her up to her feet and supporting her...wow!!! They need an award for that episode!!! Y&R

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/05/31 08:19PM
    #57   2014/05/31 08:23PM
    Teri_ETC

Quote countryMomof4: Another fan here! I love this couple! Billy has hurt Victoria too many times. Even if she loves him, she needs to realize that she doesn't deserve to walk on eggshells the rest of her life, wondering when he will hurt again.

SeanC and AH have mad chemistry which needs to be developed.

Ben is such a hottie!

ITA countrymomof4 !! Team Vitch - looking fwd to a Hot Sticky Summer!! Y&R

#58   2014/05/31 08:26PM
    Teri_ETC

Quote Taralo: I really hope the writers give them a chance. I love them together.

ITA!! Let us have our Hot Sticky Summer!! Team Vitch! Y&R

#59   2014/05/31 08:28PM
    Teri_ETC

Quote Taralo: YES! Thank you for starting this thread. Love Vitch!

YESSSSSSSS!!!!!! Thx for starting this thread . Y&R

#60   2014/06/01 02:00PM
    ninjasmurf

♥♥♥ I LOVE STICKY!!! ♥♥♥

I met Sean last month and he's freaking awesome!! I can confirm there is some HOTTTTT stuff coming for our couple this Summer. It will be a HOT STICKY SEXXXY Summer for Ben & Victoria!!!

They shot some steamy sizzling hot love scenes that Sticky fans will absolutely love!

I just love what Sean and Amelia have to say about Sticky in their recent SID interview!

Sean Carrigan:

"He's absolutely in love with her. It's just a matter of him hoping the baby is his. He really wants what's best for her."

"He's been fighting for her in his own way. I think he'll fight for her, even if she goes back to Billy. Victoria means everything to him."

Amelia Heinle:

"Stitch...he's kind of a surprise. He's been a reprieve from the turmoil and sadness she's been going through."

"I see her falling in love with him. I don't think she's quite there yet but he's got all the makings of someone she can fall in love with!"

Next week Victoria & Ben get a SONAGRAM of their Sticky Baby!!!

i61.tinypic.com/11bry9f.jpg

They look so happy and excited about the Sticky bun!!

♥ I'm hoping for a baby girl. ♥

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list