List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Ben & Victoria Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Ben & Victoria Fans (No Bash)

Started by vitchy at 2014/04/21 01:18AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/12 12:52PM, Views: 41824, Replies: 553
    « 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 » »| page:
    #471   2014/08/16 11:38PM
    Re: Ben & Victoria Fans (No Bash)
    Teri_ETC

Here's the link to a HotnStikki photo I just ran across on the web. Victoria is sitting on Big Daddy's lap...Y&R

theyoungandtherestless.wikia.com/wiki/Ben_Rayburn?file=Ben%2526amp%253BVictoria....

#472   2014/08/17 06:25AM
    lilsoapsmo

Thank you fore the links I voted

#473   2014/08/17 01:37PM
    ErikaKayy

Happy Sunday, Team Sticky!

If you are on twitter, follow the official Stitch and Victoria fan account. There will be a live tweet session during the airing of tomorrow and Tuesday's show. Be there.

And while you are at it, follow Sean Carrigan (@SeanCarrigan) and Amelia (AmeliaGlimmer). They also have Instagram. Sean's is tseancarrigan and Amelia just joined as ameliamheinle.

#474   2014/08/17 06:22PM
    lilsoapsmo

I like 😊 stitcky and hot doc to

#475   2014/08/17 07:35PM
    sassymuses

♥ Looking forward to a Sticky week! ♥

We know Sticky share a moment tomorrow when Victoria checks out hot & hunky Ben who is shirtless & wet at the pool top.

Ben stands his ground against the busybody nuisance Abby and tells her that he loves Victoria.

Ben is so adorable getting excited about the birth of Stickybun. Ben has read books on birthing, done research, advises Abby to make sure Victoria has her favorite pillow, and he has prepared a list of songs to help Mom & baby relax.

Ben was in Afghanistan when Max was born, and he wishes he could be there for the birth of Victoria's baby.

On Tuesday, Ben is right there by Victoria's side at the hospital when she has her cramping scare. Both Sean & Amelia talked about the baby in their interviews so I have faith that this is just a scare and not a real miscarriage. Our Stickybun is too important and the stakes are too high, she will make it!

Then on Wednesday, the douche Billy shows up. Ugh. He will pretend fake "concern" for Victoria after confiding to Chelsea that he could never raise Victoria's baby (and he knew this all along). Billy will probably hug Victoria as part of his fake act and Ben will witness this "intimacy" and misunderstand. But of course this is all Sticky angst.

What's important is that Ben is there for Victoria and Stickybun when it matters most, and, unlike Billy, he loves this baby unconditionally. ♥

"To raise a child is such a gift."

- Ben Rayburn

#TeamSticky

#476   2014/08/17 08:14PM
    lilsoapsmo

I wish stitch could be with victoria win she in laboer

#477   2014/08/18 06:44AM
    Teri_ETC

Quote :

I'd marry Stitch - after I had a chance to have a fling with Nick.

#478   2014/08/18 09:58AM
    ButterflyHeart

Definitely team Vic and Stitch.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/08/18 09:58AM
    #479   2014/08/18 11:43AM
    lilsoapsmo

Victoria. Was cheaking him out he kinda look sad Abby needs to shut her mouth

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/08/18 11:45AM
    #480   2014/08/18 11:47AM
    Blue 501

Quote GCresident: I like Victoria with Stitch better. Ashley is too... Something, can't think of the word.

Mature? Beautiful but the last man who did Ashley wrong was nearly killed by her daughter Abby, who also trashed the set up for their wedding, like the spoiled brat she was, and still is.

« 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list