List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Ben & Victoria Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Ben & Victoria Fans (No Bash)

Started by vitchy at 2014/04/21 01:18AM
    Latest post: 2014/06/06 01:12PM, Views: 40206, Replies: 549
    « 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 » »| page:
    #451   2014/08/14 03:49PM
    Re: Ben & Victoria Fans (No Bash)
    sudsyboo

Quote greengrass: So if Victoria had sex with Billy on Feb. 28th and Stitch on March 28th, then Feb 28th would make the baby due in Nov, and March 28th would make it due in Dec. They first told Amelia the baby would be born in Nov,then they told her it would come early ,she is going to give birth around the anniversary of Delia's death in Oct.

Everyone knows Soap opera time is different than real time. Obviously they have sped up the timeline since Dr Chiverton said Victoria is going into her last trimester. The baby will probably be due during November Sweeps.

Don't forget Chloe took Billy's sperm so Chloe could also be pregnant. Her baby will be Billy's. That's your Delia replacement.

Victoria and Stitch's child is not a replacement for the child that Billy left in his car and got killed with his carelessness. This child is Victoria's miracle baby and nothing to do with Billy's psychological issues.

#452   2014/08/14 03:55PM
    sudsyboo

Quote lilsoapsmo: I hope Ben tells Abby to mine. her buisiness and don't bleve what she says

Abby is an annoying Pest who needs to get a life. She should focus on her own miserable life and leave Sticky alone.

Abby tried to push her Mother on Stitch but disapproves of him dating her Sister. She defends that cheating Hypocrite Billy who disrespects Victoria and treats her like his doormat but dumps Tyler.

Victor, Nick, and Dylan are the family members on Victoria's side and they see Billy for the jerk he is.

After Stitch tells Abby to go kick rocks, I hope he goes to Victoria and wins her back.

#453   2014/08/14 04:25PM
    Teri_ETC

Quote sudsyboo: Sticky in the previews on the Canadian show.

Stitch & Abby at the pool top bar. Stitch looks hot in his black tank top. Abby is being a witch, as usual.

Stitch: “I am not going to walk away from Victoria just because you think I should.”
    Abby: “Then walk away because she wants you to!"

Victoria & Bully boy in the park. Bully being an obnoxious butthole as usual.

Victoria: “I went back to Newman Chancellor.”
    Billy: “You did WHAT? Why?”

Hopefully Stitch & Victoria have scenes together too.

Oooooowwwwwwweeeee!!!!!! Thx 4 the spoilers sudsyboo !!!! I know to get my ice cream out before I turn on my DVR!!! Too bad it won't air here in the USA until Monday. I'll search the Internet over the weekend to see if someone from Canada posts on Friday.

It's always a good day when I can see Dr Delicious!!!! Since Victoria is acting funny, I'm still trying to arrange a meetup at that Dive Bar with Dr Delicious wearing nothing but his speedo and a smile!!!! Y&R

#454   2014/08/14 04:39PM
    lilsoapsmo

I hope stitch tell Abby to take a hike. Victoria. don't let billy talk. her out of working at newman

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2014/08/14 04:43PM
    #455   2014/08/14 09:58PM
    Teri_ETC

Sean Carrigan is in a soon to be released movie. There's more info in the "Newsroom". Here's the link - he looks HOTTTTT as usual = I love that outfit they dressed him in. OOOOOOOh YEEEEES!!!!!!

soaps.sheknows.com/youngandrestless/news/id/39739/YandRs_Sean_Carrigan_In_Strang...

#456   2014/08/15 07:14AM
    lilsoapsmo

This is what I woundering about. If he woulad leave win contract up coues he want to do primetime. We need sticy togethere

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/08/15 07:18AM
    #457   2014/08/15 07:22AM
    lilsoapsmo

Never mind I just read it and it is won he has all ready done

#458   2014/08/15 10:35AM
    ErikaKayy

Content removed. Self-promotional content is not allowed. - ADMIN

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/08/23 08:49PM
    #459   2014/08/15 08:40PM
    ErikaKayy

Stitch is at the hospital with Victoria next week!

Heck yes!

Let us pray for the safety of that Sticky Bun...

#460   2014/08/15 09:15PM
    Teri_ETC

Quote ErikaKayy: Stitch is at the hospital with Victoria next week!

Heck yes!

Let us pray for the safety of that Sticky Bun...

Does anyone have the link to Canada's show for today on youtube? That would be the show that airs on Monday for USA.

THX Much!

And yes I am praying for our little Stikki Bun - sounds like trouble is ahead...

« 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list