List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Ben & Victoria Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Ben & Victoria Fans (No Bash)

Started by vitchy at 2014/04/21 01:18AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/14 11:12AM, Views: 45210, Replies: 557
    « 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 » »| page:
    #421   2014/08/12 11:11PM
    Re: Ben & Victoria Fans (No Bash)
    Teri_ETC

Quote sassymuse: ♥ Sticky scenes on the Canadian show ♥

Victoria is at the Hospital to get an Ultra-sound for the baby. She runs into Ben who looks amazing in a suit. He's there for a Board meeting about his case.

Ben thinks they'll take away his medical license. Victoria looks upset and she says Ben is a wonderful doctor and she wishes him good luck.

Sticky had major eye-sex going on. The way they looked at each other was so intense. ♥

Abby interrupts and rudely chases Ben away. He leaves because he doesn't want to stress out Victoria who watches him walk away. There's a close up on her eyes and she looks like she really misses Ben!

Dr Chiverton does the Ultra-sound and the baby is perfect! She tells Victoria that the Hospital needs to know her birth plan. Victoria must decide who will be in the delivery room with her.

Abby gets pushy and insists Billy deliver the baby. Victoria says NO, it will hurt Ben, and she can't allow one man into the room without the other. She gets very upset and stressed. She asks Abby to be her birthing partner and Abby agrees. They bond as sisters and hug.

Avery agrees to give Ben legal advice in exchange for his help with Dylan's Post Traumatic Stress. Ben used to volunteer at the VA hospital and he tells Avery to convince Dylan to go therapy.

Ben runs into Dylan and Nikki and tells them he was kicked out of the Residency Program at the Hospital. He's waiting to hear about his medical license. Ben checks on Nikki who is stressed from her Multiple Sclerosis. Nikki says she's very sorry to hear about Ben and feel sympathy because she's going through her own scandal.

#TeamSticky

OOOOO-LA-LA-LA !!!! Stitch looked G-O-O-O-D on today!!!!! I loved that low beard and the suit. Wish we could see more of that!!!!!

#422   2014/08/12 11:32PM
    sassymuse

Ben looks so handsome in a suit! Wow! Victoria was checking him out. Their eye-sex was off the charts. ♥ ♥ ♥

All the Sticky clips are posted here:

https://www.youtube.com/user/yrsticky

#TeamSticky

#423   2014/08/12 11:37PM
    Teri_ETC

-Content Removed-
    -Admin

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/08/24 12:05PM
    #424   2014/08/12 11:46PM
    sassymuse

Quote Teri_ETC: Voting period has ended....does anyone know when the next voting period begins?

tvsourcemagazine.com/2014/08/soap-opera-pulse-poll-august-4-8-edition/

I think on Friday or Saturday. Voting usually begins on the weekend.

I'll post a link when it becomes available.

#425   2014/08/13 12:21AM
    Teri_ETC

Quote sassymuse:
    Quote Teri_ETC: Voting period has ended....does anyone know when the next voting period begins?

tvsourcemagazine.com/2014/08/soap-opera-pulse-poll-august-4-8-edition/

I think on Friday or Saturday. Voting usually begins on the weekend.

I'll post a link when it becomes available.

Thx Much! I just wanted to rub my face on Stitch's beard today - he sure looked good!!! I noticed Victoria couldn't keep her eyes off of him either...Y&R

#426   2014/08/13 03:26AM
    lilsoapsmo

Yes he look realylookgood in suit today victorie couldn't take her of of him

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/08/13 03:29AM
    #427   2014/08/13 10:43AM
    lilsoapsmo

I was woundering if any one knows win sc contract. up there rumored he. might leave. and why he not in the opening credits any. more. I was asking coues of the way there are writing. him

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/08/13 10:46AM
    #428   2014/08/13 10:54AM
    clockster

Quote lilsoapsmo: I was woundering if any one knows win sc contract. up there rumored he. might leave. and why he not in the opening credits any. more. I was asking coues of the way there are writing. him

Sean was put on contract last November. He's not leaving. I saw him in the opening credits recently.

The new Billy actor Burgess is the one who is still not in the opening credits.

They're adding Stitch's mother to the cast. Meredith Baxter is a famous name. That means more story!

#429   2014/08/13 11:14AM
    lilsoapsmo

Thanks fore clearing that up I haven't seen him in opening.credit here lately so was woundering

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2014/08/13 11:23AM
    #430   2014/08/13 12:13PM
    SLEUTH

I am such a fan of Ben. I hope he stays around.
    He is so hottttt.

« 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list