List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Ben & Victoria Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Ben & Victoria Fans (No Bash)

Started by vitchy at 2014/04/21 01:18AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/14 11:12AM, Views: 44248, Replies: 557
    « 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 » »| page:
    #411   2014/08/11 09:38AM
    Re: Ben & Victoria Fans (No Bash)
    sassymuse

On today's Canadian show, Victoria will ask Abby to be her birthing coach.

Melissa Ordway said she was working with Sean Carrigan & Amelia Heinle, so maybe Victoria & Abby will run into Ben after their Lamaze class.

We need some Sticky scenes soon!

#412   2014/08/11 03:23PM
    lilsoapsmo

I guess ben tell dlyan. Nikkie that he want be a doctoer any more. he has scene vicktoria and Abby I seems like Avery takes up fore Ben some so what will Ben be doing if he can't be a doctoer

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/08/11 03:26PM
    #413   2014/08/11 05:53PM
    ErikaKayy

Quote sassymuse: On today's Canadian show, Victoria will ask Abby to be her birthing coach.

Melissa Ordway said she was working with Sean Carrigan & Amelia Heinle, so maybe Victoria & Abby will run into Ben after their Lamaze class.

We need some Sticky scenes soon!

Absolutely! The more Sticky scenes, the better. Sticky running into each other after Victoria comes from Lamaze class would be awesome.

Today's Sticky scenes were actually pretty good and they were all matching and colour co-ordinated in blue. Ben and Victoria said a lot of things, but there is also a lot that wasn't said...a lot of subtext and looks passed between them. They're not over. Not a long shot. Sean and Amelia are an amazing on screen duo. IDGAF what anyone says.

#414   2014/08/11 07:15PM
    lilsoapsmo

I can't wait to see sticky scenes

#415   2014/08/11 08:01PM
    sassymuse

♥ Sticky scenes on the Canadian show ♥

Victoria is at the Hospital to get an Ultra-sound for the baby. She runs into Ben who looks amazing in a suit. He's there for a Board meeting about his case.

Ben thinks they'll take away his medical license. Victoria looks upset and she says Ben is a wonderful doctor and she wishes him good luck.

Sticky had major eye-sex going on. The way they looked at each other was so intense. ♥

Abby interrupts and rudely chases Ben away. He leaves because he doesn't want to stress out Victoria who watches him walk away. There's a close up on her eyes and she looks like she really misses Ben!

Dr Chiverton does the Ultra-sound and the baby is perfect! She tells Victoria that the Hospital needs to know her birth plan. Victoria must decide who will be in the delivery room with her.

Abby gets pushy and insists Billy deliver the baby. Victoria says NO, it will hurt Ben, and she can't allow one man into the room without the other. She gets very upset and stressed. She asks Abby to be her birthing partner and Abby agrees. They bond as sisters and hug.

Avery agrees to give Ben legal advice in exchange for his help with Dylan's Post Traumatic Stress. Ben used to volunteer at the VA hospital and he tells Avery to convince Dylan to go therapy.

Ben runs into Dylan and Nikki and tells them he was kicked out of the Residency Program at the Hospital. He's waiting to hear about his medical license. Ben checks on Nikki who is stressed from her Multiple Sclerosis. Nikki says she's very sorry to hear about Ben and feel sympathy because she's going through her own scandal.

#TeamSticky

#416   2014/08/11 08:16PM
    sassymuse

Amelia joined Instagram today. You can follow here:

instagram.com/ameliamheinle

Lots of cute new pictures!

Sean is also on Instagram:

instagram.com/tseancarrigan

#417   2014/08/11 11:24PM
    Teri_ETC

Quote sassymuse: ♥ Sticky scenes on the Canadian show ♥

Victoria is at the Hospital to get an Ultra-sound for the baby. She runs into Ben who looks amazing in a suit. He's there for a Board meeting about his case.

Ben thinks they'll take away his medical license. Victoria looks upset and she says Ben is a wonderful doctor and she wishes him good luck.

Sticky had major eye-sex going on. The way they looked at each other was so intense. ♥

Abby interrupts and rudely chases Ben away. He leaves because he doesn't want to stress out Victoria who watches him walk away. There's a close up on her eyes and she looks like she really misses Ben!

Dr Chiverton does the Ultra-sound and the baby is perfect! She tells Victoria that the Hospital needs to know her birth plan. Victoria must decide who will be in the delivery room with her.

Abby gets pushy and insists Billy deliver the baby. Victoria says NO, it will hurt Ben, and she can't allow one man into the room without the other. She gets very upset and stressed. She asks Abby to be her birthing partner and Abby agrees. They bond as sisters and hug.

Avery agrees to give Ben legal advice in exchange for his help with Dylan's Post Traumatic Stress. Ben used to volunteer at the VA hospital and he tells Avery to convince Dylan to go therapy.

Ben runs into Dylan and Nikki and tells them he was kicked out of the Residency Program at the Hospital. He's waiting to hear about his medical license. Ben checks on Nikki who is stressed from her Multiple Sclerosis. Nikki says she's very sorry to hear about Ben and feel sympathy because she's going through her own scandal.

#TeamSticky

Thanks for the Spoiler sassymuse!! At least now I know I got a chance to see Dr Delicious again!! It's also good to know Avery will help Ben - I know she will get to the bottom of what happened and save his career.

#418   2014/08/11 11:28PM
    Teri_ETC

Quote sassymuse: Soap Opera Pulse Poll: August 4-8 Edition

Voting is now Open!

Vote 3 times a day for: Sean Carrigan, Amelia Heinle, and Ben (Stitch) & Victoria!

tvsourcemagazine.com/2014/08/soap-opera-pulse-poll-august-4-8-edition/

I Voted Stikki!

#419   2014/08/12 08:23AM
    ErikaKayy

Quote sassymuse: ♥ Sticky scenes on the Canadian show ♥

#TeamSticky

Great recap. And I have to agree since I saw this live.

Amazing scenes with Ben, Abby and Victoria all around.

#420   2014/08/12 10:10AM
    lilsoapsmo

I watch today show I really like victoria Ben aby scene was good I'm glad Avery will healp Ben he really looks good in that suit we need more scenes

« 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list