List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Ben & Victoria Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Ben & Victoria Fans (No Bash)

Started by vitchy at 2014/04/21 01:18AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/12 12:52PM, Views: 41962, Replies: 553
    « 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 » »| page:
    #391   2014/08/06 07:15AM
    Re: Ben & Victoria Fans (No Bash)
    lilsoapsmo

Every one saying that kiss between Victoria Billy was great and she in joyed it yuck after victor will under stand after hearing Ben out I miss sticky so Victoria goes back to work I still say she has feeling fore been she need to listen fore give him I like she took up fore ben i get to watch today im team sticky all way

#392   2014/08/06 08:02AM
    clockster

Billy is a rancid little punk running his mouth and acting like he's God of Genoa City. Billy, Kevin, Chelsea are all lying thieving Hypocrites!! Who the hell do they think they are? Screw these criminal ass people judging Stitch!

SMH. Billy was straight up using Johnnie to get closer to Victoria for that kiss. It was shady and underhanded. Billy ignores Johnny until it's time to guilt-trip Vicky into spending time with HIM. I saw through that ice cream excuse and so did Stitch! Billy showed his true nasty ass colors and when he did, Vicky and Johnnie ran off.

Didn't Dylan tell this douche the other day he was on nobody side's except Victoria and the baby's? So why is Billy saying all that crap about Dylan being disgusted with Stitch and wants him to leave town? LYING creep! Somebody needs to knock his teeth out.

#393   2014/08/06 08:48AM
    countryMomof4

I don't post at Soaps as much as I used to but I do have to join in here. I love Ben and Victoria together. I understand her anger at this point in time but I think she will get over it.

I feel badly for him but I do think that in the end, hopefully sooner than later, that he will be exonerated.

#394   2014/08/06 08:58AM
    lilsoapsmo

Yes dylan did tell Billy he on Victoria side Billy telling stith that thinking he will leave town but stitch isn't going any were hope he gets redeem soon did stitch see Billy kissing Victoria I feel bad fore him iwant sticky togerthere

#395   2014/08/06 06:30PM
    lilsoapsmo

Senes stitch secerit out what are they going to do with him they got every one. made at him. Is there. more to it. I hope he fight fore victoria.

#396   2014/08/07 06:38AM
    ErikaKayy

There is always more to the secret. It's a soap.

I loved the scenes between Ben and Victor. He was respectful towards Victor but adamant that he cared for Victoria and wanted to do everything to make it right. I think on some level, Victor respects Ben but he loves Victoria more.

Sticky is in angst but there are little things about them being played. Read between the lines.

#397   2014/08/07 06:41AM
    ErikaKayy

If you are Team Sticky and use twitter, please follow @StitchVictoria. Nearly 700 followers and it's always fun there!

Follow Sean (@SeanCarrigan) and Amelia (@AmeliasGlimmer) too!

#398   2014/08/07 06:47AM
    lilsoapsmo

Thank I'll try them icant wait tellstitch Chelsey get in to it

#399   2014/08/08 07:41PM
    Teri_ETC

Quote ErikaKayy: If you are Team Sticky and use twitter, please follow @StitchVictoria. Nearly 700 followers and it's always fun there!

Follow Sean (@SeanCarrigan) and Amelia (@AmeliasGlimmer) too!

I absolutely hate what they have done to Stitch's character....

Can we still vote at the tvsourcemagazine.com/pulse/ website?

#400   2014/08/08 09:41PM
    lilsoapsmo

I don't like. The way there writing his. Charater ethere now they got him looking bad I hope they redeem him soon

« 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list