List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Ben & Victoria Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Ben & Victoria Fans (No Bash)

Started by vitchy at 2014/04/21 01:18AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/12 12:52PM, Views: 41775, Replies: 553
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #31   2014/05/06 02:13PM
    Re: ♥ Ben & Victoria Fans ♥ (No Bash)
    RitaAugust19

As I said in another thread, I liked Ben and Victoria. But now they are turning the character into a stalker. I don't know why they did that.I hope they somehow turn it around and make him out to be a good guy and the secret is not something as bad as we think.

#32   2014/05/07 02:54PM
    Taralo

I love them together! I hope the baby is Ben's!

#33   2014/05/07 07:27PM
    Taralo

I love this couple. I really hope the writers give them a chance.

#34   2014/05/09 07:40AM
    Taralo

I really hope the writers give them a chance. I love them together.

#35   2014/05/20 03:26AM
    avrille

I really hope the writers give them a chance too. I'm LOVING Victoria and Stitch together!!! Their chemistry is incredible. Stitch won me over when Victoria broke down about her pregnancy and he just held her in his arms and hugged her. Wow. It just made me swoon!

I love that Stitch doesn't care if the baby is his or not, he just wants to be there for Victoria and love her and support her and take care of her. Victoria can just relax and fall into his arms and let him comfort her. Stitch is a wonderful man. He loves Victoria so much!!! He's such a strong man, and exactly what Victoria and her baby needs.

Stitch is going to take such amazing care of Victoria and this baby. He's so protective and loving, like a real husband and father should be, he always puts Victoria first. I love that!!!

♥ Sticky. My favorite new couple.

#36   2014/05/20 03:29AM
    avrille

Quote ErikaKayy:

When Ben looks at Victoria, he looks at her like she is the most beautiful thing he has ever seen. Ben actually makes Victoria feel desirable. That's what I want for my girl -- to be desired and doted on like she deserves.

I know, you can really feel that Victoria is the only woman for Stitch. He loves her unconditionally and just aches for her. It's so powerful and intense.

#37   2014/05/20 03:32AM
    avrille

Quote daisycane: This is a good match! Nice couple. Stitch is hot and very sexy. I like the way he looks at Victoria. He's got it bad!

Victoria need to divorce whiny boy Billy and have lots and lots of hot sex with Stitch.

I can't wait for Victoria & Stitch to have another love scene, this time it should be in a bed. It's going to be explosive! Stitch is so passionate and he really really wants Victoria. They made a baby their first time together!!!

#38   2014/05/20 03:35AM
    avrille

Quote RitaAugust19: As I said in another thread, I liked Ben and Victoria. But now they are turning the character into a stalker. I don't know why they did that.I hope they somehow turn it around and make him out to be a good guy and the secret is not something as bad as we think.

I think they did that to try to make the new Billy look better but it's not working because Stitch is still way hotter and he has so much chemistry and connection with Victoria. What's important to me is that he's always so tender and loving with Victoria. She's pretty tough and can handle him. Victoria has him eating out of her hand. Stitch would do anything for her!

#39   2014/05/20 06:45AM
    Taralo

YES! Thank you for starting this thread. Love Vitch!

#40   2014/05/20 05:23PM
    Taralo

I love them!!!!!!!!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list