List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Ben & Victoria Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Ben & Victoria Fans (No Bash)

Started by vitchy at 2014/04/21 01:18AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/12 12:52PM, Views: 42104, Replies: 553
    « 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 » »| page:
    #381   2014/08/04 05:18PM
    Re: Ben & Victoria Fans (No Bash)
    lilsoapsmo

Quote sassymuse: So much LOVE and support for Stitch on Facebook & Twitter.

Check out the comments!

https://www.facebook.com/TheYoungandtheRestless/posts/10154414440955315

https://www.facebook.com/TheYoungandtheRestless/posts/10154413214830315
    I wonder what stitch will do now. Victoria stitch at hospital you could tell she has feeling him

Ben is the underdog and people are cheering for him to make a comeback and get his redemption with Victoria and their baby.

#TeamSticky

Wounder

#382   2014/08/04 05:29PM
    sassymuse

Sticky at the Elevator was so angsty! You could tell Victoria wanted to reach out to Ben. Her eyes said it all. ❤

Vicky knows there is more to the story and Ben is holding something back. I wish Ben would just tell her!

It's interesting that both Ben & Vicky have alcoholic mothers. Something they have in common! Can't wait to see the scenes between Nikki and Maureen, the two grandmothers of StickyBun!

Nikki was sympathetic to Ben today. I saw her put her hand on his shoulder and she said it had to be self-defense! I want Nikki to tell Victoria about how she also killed her own abusive father Nick Reed when she was a teenager. Nikki could help her daughter understand and give some perspective.

#383   2014/08/04 05:30PM
    lilsoapsmo

I hope he get redem him he belong with Victoria Billy should have been knock out I hope Sean not leaving think this could be the set up fore traingal and ashly coming back I hope vitor will understands healp him

#384   2014/08/04 06:34PM
    ErikaKayy

Quote sassymuse: Sticky at the Elevator was so angsty! You could tell Victoria wanted to reach out to Ben. Her eyes said it all. ❤

Vicky knows there is more to the story and Ben is holding something back. I wish Ben would just tell her!

It's interesting that both Ben & Vicky have alcoholic mothers. Something they have in common! Can't wait to see the scenes between Nikki and Maureen, the two grandmothers of StickyBun!

Nikki was sympathetic to Ben today. I saw her put her hand on his shoulder and she said it had to be self-defense! I want Nikki to tell Victoria about how she also killed her own abusive father Nick Reed when she was a teenager. Nikki could help her daughter understand and give some perspective.

I couldn't have said this better myself!

All of this. Those elevator scenes said everything I needed to know. People are frustrated with Ben because he is holding back, but Victoria is listening deep down and there is a lot that is being unsaid. It's always the unsaid that is the most powerful. Ben and Victoria don't have to say anything and the way they look at each other is electric...sigh. *swoon*. I need Sean and Amelia to stop killing me. They have to stop it. Like now.

I just want Ben be the father of Victoria's daughter because it would mean they created something beautiful, unexpected and quite miraculous on a night that was ugly for the both of them. The producers haven't decided who the baby belongs who. So, let's us this baby is a Sticky one. Billy irks me a lot and the really evil part of me wants to see him at his lowest and loosing this little girl will rip his heart out of his chest. I will probably smile at that. Sorry. I'm being honest with myself.

I just want Victoria, Ben and their Alexandra Giselle being cute and awesome. Grandma Nikki and Grandma Maureen will be a hoot. And great pointing out that Victoria and Ben could relate having mothers that are basically slaves to the bottle. I would love for Ben and Victoria to have a heart to heart. They need that more than anything right now.

#385   2014/08/04 08:13PM
    lilsoapsmo

iwas wounder what vetoer will say to ben hope he understands billy need to been punch so what happen now i guess this is were the traingal streat with belly geting back in victoria orbet we need sticky to gether

#386   2014/08/04 08:24PM
    pdames4

I don't like Victoria, but I love Stitch.

#387   2014/08/05 05:12PM
    lilsoapsmo

I guess ben billy. have words tomarow Victoria billy. kiss yuk. it dont. Seem like stitch is fighting fore victoria. victors not happy with him I hope sticky get back togethere I really don't like the way there writing him and I know there more to come miss seeming them togethere

#388   2014/08/05 07:16PM
    sassymuse

Billy kissed Victoria. It was gross but she wiped her mouth afterwards. Ick!

Victoria was angry with Billy for ruining Ben's career. She said Billy's witch-hunt is responsible and he's not anyone to pass judgment on Ben. Vicky said no matter what happened in Ben's past, he still served his country, he's a wonderful doctor, and she saw Ben's devotion to his patients.

Ben's scene with Victor was great! He told Victor there's more to this story, and talked about his abusive father and how he made their lives hell. Ben says he loves Victoria and he'll never walk away if this baby is his. He'll be the best father, protect his family and keep them safe. Really powerful scenes. Ben was very emotional and poured his heart out to Victor.

Then Ben went jogging and ran into that jerk Billy who got in his face again. Billy was awful. He kept attacking Ben and told him to leave town or go to jail. Finally Victoria told Billy to stop it and covered Johnny's ears. She got upset and took Johnny and left.

Billy doesn't seem to care about Johnny. He spent the whole time bashing Ben and didn't even hold his son or play with him. He's obsessed with Ben.

The other big news is Victoria goes back to work at Newman/Chancellor.

I also saw that Billy is back with Chelsea again. He's such a horn dog, still sniffing around Chelsea and playing daddy to Connor at his birthday party.

#389   2014/08/05 08:22PM
    ErikaKayy

At this point, I want Victoria to run away from Billy and not look back. He will hurt her. Ben lied too and hurt her, but at least, he is taking the initiative to make it right and make amends. I don't know what Ben and Victoria will be in the future or what the definition of their relationship may be, but I know Victoria's with Billy. It's a vicious cycle - SSDD with Billy and I don't want Victoria subjected to that nasty cycle. Amelia called Villy unhealthy co-dependency. I see it.

I want Victoria and Ben to legitimately have a shot. I love the angst and that Ben and Victoria have obstacles now. Shakespeare said finding love wasn't smooth. I want Victoria to deliver her daughter healthy and safe above everything else. But if the baby was Ben's, I wouldn't be mad. I just wouldn't right now. I don't know who died and made Billy the mayor of GC but since when is he in a position to decide who gets to live there and who leaves? Billy needs to leave Ben alone and stay in his own lane.

I love that Victoria was angry with Ben but defended him to Billy. She is angry but she cares about Ben. A lot. I hope they get to talk things out. They should get that chance.

Still over here Team Sticky. IDGAF.

#390   2014/08/05 10:05PM
    lilsoapsmo

Did victor tell Stith to stay away from Victoria and did it seem that vectoer kind of understand. I hope victoria Trent. Like that kiss. It should have be Ben she kiss Ithey get him redeem soon

« 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list