List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Ben & Victoria Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Ben & Victoria Fans (No Bash)

Started by vitchy at 2014/04/21 01:18AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/12 12:52PM, Views: 42362, Replies: 553
    « 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 » »| page:
    #351   2014/07/28 09:52PM
    Re: Ben & Victoria Fans (No Bash)
    sassymuse

Quote Teri_ETC:
    Quote lilsoapsmo: I watch the show today he looke sad. win victoia asking to leave. And talking to dyln like he lost his best friend. I hope this isn't it fore sticky love them together

You're so right lilsoapsmo,

And Victoria is "mad as H3LL" right now....She ain't tryin to hear nothing Stitch got to say....He gonna have to back off and give her some space then write her a letter...

A letter is a good idea! I like that!

Victoria is in shock. She got blindsided and needs time to calm down.

What Billy did was cruel and humiliating, to put Ben on the spot like that, in public, and forcing him to tell all those personal family secrets in front of an angry mob of people in a restaurant. It was the worst thing ever!

Right now Victoria is probably questioning her judgement. Billy destroyed her trust in men, and now her guard is up because of the damage he inflicted. Billy took advantage of her forgiveness and burned her so many times during their marriage, so now she has difficulty giving second chances.
    Billy hardened her heart with all his lies and cheating.
    Victoria is shutting down emotionally to protect herself from getting hurt again.

Unfortunately it makes it harder for a kind decent man like Ben to crack through her armor. But I have faith in Ben. He's a good man, and deep down Victoria knows it. Sticky just need time. It will be rough but their connection is too strong to ignore. This is not the end for them.

Ben is different than Billy, and he'll prove it when he fights for her.

But he needs to tell her the whole truth, everything, don't hold back to protect his Mom or Kelly anymore. Victoria will sense if he's keeping something from her just like Dylan did. Let it all out.

#352   2014/07/28 10:54PM
    Teri_ETC

Quote sassymuse:
    Quote Teri_ETC:
    Quote lilsoapsmo: I watch the show today he looke sad. win victoia asking to leave. And talking to dyln like he lost his best friend. I hope this isn't it fore sticky love them together

You're so right lilsoapsmo,

And Victoria is "mad as H3LL" right now....She ain't tryin to hear nothing Stitch got to say....He gonna have to back off and give her some space then write her a letter...

A letter is a good idea! I like that!

Victoria is in shock. She got blindsided and needs time to calm down.

What Billy did was cruel and humiliating, to put Ben on the spot like that, in public, and forcing him to tell all those personal family secrets in front of an angry mob of people in a restaurant. It was the worst thing ever!

Right now Victoria is probably questioning her judgement. Billy destroyed her trust in men, and now her guard is up because of the damage he inflicted. Billy took advantage of her forgiveness and burned her so many times during their marriage, so now she has difficulty giving second chances.
    Billy hardened her heart with all his lies and cheating.
    Victoria is shutting down emotionally to protect herself from getting hurt again.

Unfortunately it makes it harder for a kind decent man like Ben to crack through her armor. But I have faith in Ben. He's a good man, and deep down Victoria knows it. Sticky just need time. It will be rough but their connection is too strong to ignore. This is not the end for them.

Ben is different than Billy, and he'll prove it when he fights for her.

But he needs to tell her the whole truth, everything, don't hold back to protect his Mom or Kelly anymore. Victoria will sense if he's keeping something from her just like Dylan did. Let it all out.

I ABSOLUTELY 100% TOTALLY AGREE !!!

Ben got to realize he's not as good a liar as he wants to be - that's probably why the cops didn't believe him and knew he was covering for someone - Dylan sensed the same thing...and Victoria could sense he was still holding back too.

You're right sassymuse, Ben needs to stop protecting others and come out with it to Victoria, he doesn't have to tell the world, but he needs to let her in - but he probably won't until his Mom comes to town...

#353   2014/07/29 06:07AM
    lilsoapsmo

Hop she lestens to him win she ready what I don't like is she cut bouth men out her life but billy will be in her orbit couse of johnnyy. Hope to see more of Ben even he not with Victoria l miss. seeing that hot man I was woundering. I read some were win Sean's contract up he maybe leaving.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/07/29 06:09AM
    #354   2014/07/29 09:10AM
    clockster

Sean is not leaving. He was put on contract on Nov 15, 2013. Now he's a leading man and paired with an Emmy winning actress in a front burner story. Stitch might be the father of the next Newman heir. His story is just getting started.

#355   2014/07/29 11:18AM
    lilsoapsmo

Glad to here that hopefully the baby stitch. they belong togethere. now if we can get belly boy out of the way

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/07/29 11:21AM
    #356   2014/07/29 05:27PM
    lilsoapsmo

I read. Now stitch secerit out is there more to come I wounder what Kevin found on his file at hospital wounder what it is. and I. hope not Kevin needs to live stitch a lone. Stitch need to fight fore vectoria Kevin needs to be fired

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/07/29 05:34PM
    #357   2014/07/30 06:54AM
    sassymuse

The Young And The Restless Poll: Victoria's Baby.

1. Who do you want the biological father to be?

soaps.sheknows.com/youngandrestless/news/id/39501/

Make sure to vote! Right now Stitch & Billy are almost tied.

#358   2014/07/30 08:43AM
    TheDuchesss

Quote sassymuse: The Young And The Restless Poll: Victoria's Baby.

1. Who do you want the biological father to be?

Make sure to vote! Right now Stitch & Billy are almost tied.

I voted!! Come on Sticky fans!!!! Billy is winning but not my much!! Lets get the votes on for our fav couple!

#359   2014/07/30 08:58AM
    lilsoapsmo

How do I get to the link to vote

#360   2014/07/30 09:06AM
    sassymuse

Quote lilsoapsmo: How do I get to the link to vote

« 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list