List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Ben & Victoria Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Ben & Victoria Fans (No Bash)

Started by vitchy at 2014/04/21 01:18AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/14 11:12AM, Views: 45373, Replies: 557
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #21   2014/04/28 07:50AM
    Re: ♥ Ben & Victoria Fans ♥ (No Bash)
    ErikaKayy

Oh yay!

This thread is actually active.

My name's Erika. I post over in the Billy & Victoria fan thread, but man, do I ADORE Sticky! So freaking much. Amelia & Sean's chemistry is fire all over the place!

That secret? Pfft. Whatever. There are people in GC with a higher death toll than his. I love Villy. Don't get me wrong but you cannot ignore the heat between Sticky. You just can't. When Ben looks at Victoria, he looks at her like she is the most beautiful thing he has ever seen. Ben actually makes Victoria feel desirable. That's what I want for my girl -- to be desired and doted on like she deserves.

#22   2014/04/28 08:22AM
    lilsoapsmo

I like Ben & Victoria to gethere. I hop hissecret dosent ruin thing fore them

#23   2014/04/28 09:45AM
    Taralo

I am a huge fan!

#24   2014/05/02 01:27AM
    jellyjeggs

Sean Carrigan ‏@SeanCarrigan 17h

So happy to find out my co-stars @1SteveBurton & @AmeliasGlimmer got nominated for Emmy's... It's an honor to act with you both!! #YR

❤️💚💙💜 That is so sweet!

Congratulations to Amelia on her Emmy nomination.

#25   2014/05/02 01:38AM
    jellyjeggs

Quote mscalgary: Great crowd! So much fun! The event was awesome.

Lots of Sticky fans! Amelia is a sweetheart! Love her!!! Sean is hilarious!!! Really funny guy!!

Good stuff coming up ahead for Sticky!!! Sean said it's gonna be a Sticky Summer!!! YAY!!!

They're the next Y&R Supercouple! GO Sticky!!!

Sticky Summer! I love it!

Also looking forward to a Sticky Bun in Victoria's Oven.

She's definitely having Ben's baby. They had sex one month ago and Victoria missed her recent period. Ben did what Billy couldn't. He knocked up Victoria Newman!

#26   2014/05/02 06:38AM
    rosalina

Ben & Victoria fan here

The baby is Ben's for sure, and I cannot wait for him to find out. I am excited to see this story play out.

#27   2014/05/04 05:42PM
    Taralo

I love them!

#28   2014/05/05 07:35AM
    canukfan

That will be a really "HOT" scene when Ben and Victoria finally get romantic in a proper setting (not the backseat of a car).

The sex scenes with Cane/Lily, Neil/Hilary, Jill/Colin is just pure yuckies. Ben and Victoria just blow them all out of the water.

I think it is Ben's bun in Victoria's oven (loved that) and hope they get past whatever Ben is hiding.

#29   2014/05/05 11:45AM
    Taralo

They are a great match! I hope that baby is Stitch's.

#30   2014/05/06 03:27AM
    shaelaoh

I hope Victoria's baby is Stitch's! Billy disgusts me so much! The nerve of that cheating weasel acting all high and mighty and getting on his high horse! Somebody should remind Billy that he's the one who cheated here and snuck around behind his wife's back with Kelly.

Billy was GROSS drooling over Chelsea and forcing a kiss on her when they watched movies. Billy is a low down dirty horndog who wants to hump Chelsea now that Adam is gone. Victoria should never believe a word that comes out of his lying stupid mouth!

Now Chloe is getting pregnant with Billy's baby!!! What is wrong with Billy???? He's so damn stupid!!!! Every time I see his squinty eyes and that twisted mouth and hear him whine I want to strangle him!!!

Ben is gorgeous hunk and an all-American war hero! Victoria should let the good Doc take care of her and their baby. After that whiny punk Billy, she deserves a real man!!! The way Ben looks at her makes me swoon. GO VITCH!!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list