List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Ben & Victoria Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Ben & Victoria Fans (No Bash)

Started by vitchy at 2014/04/21 01:18AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/12 12:52PM, Views: 42390, Replies: 553
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #11   2014/04/23 05:51AM
    Re: ♥ Ben & Victoria Fans ♥ (No Bash)
    deceived

And Billy needs to have sex without the feeling of guilt, or trying to have a baby... GEEZ!!! He was ALWAYS in the doghouse with Victoria..LOL

#12   2014/04/23 08:23AM
    Lady53

I like Ben and Vickie together also. So much chemistry they sizzle. Hoping that what ever the secret is, it is something that Vicki can accept because it really isn't that big of a deal. Only was to Kelly and Jenna(Ben's wife)

Billy isn't good for anybody right now. He talks the game of being all about Vicki and occasionally Johnny, but really he is all about poor pity me Billy. He needs to go work in NY for Jabot with Ashley and have Kyle come back, but with a recast or the old Kyle before this latest one.

#13   2014/04/24 01:43AM
    Esmea

Yesss. The chemistry is off the charts. They do sizzle. I feel heat when they stare at each other. The attraction is strong. Such passionate kisses. I think these two made a baby together in that car backseat. Lotsa rumors Vikki is pregnant! Ben got the job done. I'm wishing for a Sticky baby girl this Fall... they should name her Katherine Newman Rayburn.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/24 01:46AM
    #14   2014/04/24 07:33AM
    Taralo

Love them! Ben is so sexy.

#15   2014/04/25 01:37AM
    vivaldi

I was at the supermarket tonight and flipped through the newest soap magazines. I saw that Victoria is pregnant with Stitch's baby! It said she's happy because it was her dream to have a baby and she tried for so long but the situation with Stitch is awkward. Stitch asks her out on another date and she says yes, but doesn't tell him she thinks she's pregnant.

After their date she comes home and takes a home pregnancy test. Stitch meets Kelly and begs her not to ruin his chance to be with Victoria. Kelly agrees to stay quiet so Stitch can have a shot with her. It says if his secret comes out, it could ruin things with Victoria but if she's pregnant it's good news for Stitch since he'll be a part of her future. Sean Carrigan says Stitch is falling hard for Victoria and thinks she's an amazing woman and his second chance at happiness. He says Victoria and Stitch are going to be a real couple.

It also says Victoria visits Dylan and asks him questions about Stitch, and they discuss her situation. Victoria is attracted to Stitch because he's so different from Billy in a good way, Stitch is somebody she can count on, he takes care of her, Stitch is strong, honest, and dependable. She trusts him and feel she can rely on him. Not like Billy who is weak and chases any female he sees.

The biggest issue for Stitch and Victoria is his secret. If she finds out, it will change how she feels about him. Stitch killed a man in his past, and we'll find out more this when he talks to Kelly.

I'm dying to know what he did. It can't be any worse than all the crimes Billy or Victor or Adam did. I think Victoria will forgive Stitch since it happened before he met her, but if he's serious about her, he should tell her.

#16   2014/04/25 03:37AM
    lagertha

Stitch is sexy. If I was Vicky, I'd be all over that!

She needs to divorce Billy boy and get with a real man like Stitch. He's hot and treats her right.

Loser Billy doesn't want her but Dr Stitch sure does! He can't get enough! Stitch calls her for a date every day! Go for it, woman.

Dump the zero Billy, and get with the war hero Stitch!

#17   2014/04/25 04:24AM
    greengrass

Quote vivaldi: I was at the supermarket tonight and flipped through the newest soap magazines. I saw that Victoria is pregnant with Stitch's baby! It said she's happy because it was her dream to have a baby and she tried for so long but the situation with Stitch is awkward. Stitch asks her out on another date and she says yes, but doesn't tell him she thinks she's pregnant.

After their date she comes home and takes a home pregnancy test. Stitch meets Kelly and begs her not to ruin his chance to be with Victoria. Kelly agrees to stay quiet so Stitch can have a shot with her. It says if his secret comes out, it could ruin things with Victoria but if she's pregnant it's good news for Stitch since he'll be a part of her future. Sean Carrigan says Stitch is falling hard for Victoria and thinks she's an amazing woman and his second chance at happiness. He says Victoria and Stitch are going to be a real couple.

It also says Victoria visits Dylan and asks him questions about Stitch, and they discuss her situation. Victoria is attracted to Stitch because he's so different from Billy in a good way, Stitch is somebody she can count on, he takes care of her, Stitch is strong, honest, and dependable. She trusts him and feel she can rely on him. Not like Billy who is weak and chases any female he sees.

The biggest issue for Stitch and Victoria is his secret. If she finds out, it will change how she feels about him. Stitch killed a man in his past, and we'll find out more this when he talks to Kelly.

I'm dying to know what he did. It can't be any worse than all the crimes Billy or Victor or Adam did. I think Victoria will forgive Stitch since it happened before he met her, but if he's serious about her, he should tell her.

I read that article too and it does not say that the father is Stitch.It just says she might be pregnant,she slept with two men back to back so it could be either one of them.There going with WTD s/l again.

#18   2014/04/25 07:36AM
    Taralo

ME! I love them together.

#19   2014/04/28 01:28AM
    mscalgary

Amelia & Sean were in Calgary this weekend!

Check out the pictures:

pic.twitter.com/KBNxCfmiZ4

pic.twitter.com/qXtxoKmCqf

pic.twitter.com/lEXUoVFOdo

pic.twitter.com/xuAuz0UHYq

pic.twitter.com/H8UvpVlrky

pic.twitter.com/xWSecf3v0P

pic.twitter.com/bZTbq0SsbR

pic.twitter.com/8jb0u86KjI

pic.twitter.com/X9pkAEx6T4

pic.twitter.com/ZFsRiVJCcC

pic.twitter.com/FwsvXZ9Ltj

pic.twitter.com/77qUD9bYhd

pic.twitter.com/CIDKrfA9sK

pic.twitter.com/k4JUsGtcXR

pic.twitter.com/HpdMqdRa8e

pic.twitter.com/s2hR6VdpJ7

pic.twitter.com/AZDK9wChBB

pic.twitter.com/In7VSTnCrq

pic.twitter.com/YYkveiFsdO

❤️ ❤️ ❤️

#20   2014/04/28 01:35AM
    mscalgary

Great crowd! So much fun! The event was awesome.

Lots of Sticky fans! Amelia is a sweetheart! Love her!!! Sean is hilarious!!! Really funny guy!!

Good stuff coming up ahead for Sticky!!! Sean said it's gonna be a Sticky Summer!!! YAY!!!

They're the next Y&R Supercouple! GO Sticky!!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list