List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Ben & Victoria Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Ben & Victoria Fans (No Bash)

Started by vitchy at 2014/04/21 01:18AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/14 11:12AM, Views: 44052, Replies: 557
    « 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:
    #91   2014/06/05 03:17PM
    Re: ♥ Ben & Victoria Fans ♥ (No Bash)
    ErikaKayy

Ahhhh...

Their scenes today were so damn good. It was perfect <3

#92   2014/06/05 08:19PM
    Nataliaa

Today's STICKY scenes were EVERYTHING. ♥♥♥

Victoria finally spoke her heart:

“Yes, Ben. I do have feelings for you. This wouldn’t be nearly as difficult if I didn’t.

As far as the future goes, I’m human too, and I can’t help imagining how things might turn out.

You know, sometimes I picture a future with Billy, but I’m starting to realize that’s based more on FANTASY than REALITY.

And then I imagine a BABY with YOU, and a LIFE with YOU, and it looks NICE!! And the More that I get to know you, and the more that I think that might be possible.”

YESSSSSS!!! Victoria is falling hard for Dr Ben.

♥ She wants Ben to be her baby daddy.

#93   2014/06/05 08:24PM
    Nataliaa

Quote greengrass:
    Quote yeahyeahyeah: NE 6/16 #YR: Billy zeros in on Stitch forcing him to realize time is running out to confess to Victoria

Finally! In 10 more days, Stitch will confess his secret to Victoria!

Hope whatever it is, Victoria will forgive her baby daddy. The past is the past and Stitch is a good guy.

According to the spoilers Stitch's secret doesn't come out until this fall.Billy has just stared the search and Stitch and Victoria are together all summer and SC said in his interview that when his characters secret comes out it's going to be explosive and a game changer for everyone involved.

Sean Carrigan and Cady McClain tweeted that Ben's secret is coming out this month. Very soon!!

What I think happens is Ben comes clean and tells Victoria everything about his past. His opening up to her and trusting her with his secrets will bring them even closer together and they'll make love! ♥

#94   2014/06/06 01:43AM
    calicokat

CADY:

Kelly is very different than Rosanna, or Dixie. She is a fully adult woman with a really screwed up childhood … surprise! (Laughs) Kelly has a lot of secrets. I don’t see her as necessarily manipulative, but she is genuine. She give her “male friend” Stitch a really hard time. I was able to see in Kelly a strength inside all of that brokenness. Depending on what they write, and Jean knows that I can do, which is awesome, this character can be terrific! It’s nice to have people writing the show who know what I can do.

MICHAEL:

What is going on between Stich and Kelly? Do you know what their “true” relationship is to one another?

CADY:

Kelly knows who Stitch is to her. Their relationship is incredibly complex! When their relationship is revealed, and you find out more of their history, it’s a devastating revelation for all involved.

I love working with Sean Carrigan (Stitch). He is hilarious and really fun, and works really hard on all of his scenes. We even text each other about how to develop our relationship more as actors working on characters. He’s super cool.

This is my theory on Stitch........

This "secret" is related to Kelly and her "screwed up childhood". Stitch is her childhood friend. They knew each other when they were children or teenagers. They used to be close.

The man Stitch killed, I'm guessing is Kelly's father, who died when she was in college, and since Stitch is a few years younger than her, Stitch must have been a teenager when he killed this man. Because of his age, his criminal record got expunged, and he changed his name afterward to get a fresh start and joined the Army.

Jenna divorced him because she learned Ben Rayburn is not his real name and that he changed his identity to cover up his juvenile criminal history. That was enough for her to dump him because she felt he wasn't the man she thought he was. The reason Stitch isn't fighting to get custody of Max is because he's so young and he doesn't want to put his kid through a nasty custody trial or separate him from his Mom. Stitch is bowing out for his son's sake and not because he's scared.

That's my take on Stitch and Kelly.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/06/06 01:45AM
    #95   2014/06/06 01:59AM
    calicokat

Quote yeahyeahyeah: NE 6/16 #YR: Billy zeros in on Stitch forcing him to realize time is running out to confess to Victoria

Hope whatever it is, Victoria will forgive her baby daddy. The past is the past and Stitch is a good guy.

According to the story in SOD, what happens is..... Billy stupidly tells Kelly that he and Chelsea are going to Australia!

Kelly warns Stitch that Billy and Chelsea are going to Australia to track down Jenna and he needs to hurry up and tell Victoria the truth because time is running out!

I'm guessing Stitch calls Jenna and warns her that Billy and his friend are coming to poke around and ask questions.

Oh and Billy and Chelsea hook up while they're together in Australia, so that's that. Billy made his choice.

Where does that leave Stitch and Victoria? How will Victoria take the news about Stitch not being Ben Rayburn and the truth about his past? Since Victoria is the daughter of Victor Newman, aka, Christian Miller, I think she might have a different perspective than Jenna Kieran. We shall see....

Still rooting for Stitch and Victoria. I think they're a breath of fresh air. Victoria should hold onto this one. Stitch loves her and he's devoted to her, and only her. A man like that is rare and hard to find.

If she goes back to Billy, she'll always play second fiddle to some other woman, and now Billy is falling for Chelsea, so she'll never have Billy's full heart or attention, but with Stitch, he'll give her 100% love and loyalty. For me, the choice is pretty clear.

#96   2014/06/06 06:08AM
    Taralo

I love them, but would be happy to see Ben with Phyllis.

#97   2014/06/06 12:50PM
    Taralo

Here I am!

#98   2014/06/06 01:12PM
    bklynlady

Quote calicokat:

According to the story in SOD, what happens is..... Billy stupidly tells Kelly that he and Chelsea are going to Australia!

Kelly warns Stitch that Billy and Chelsea are going to Australia to track down Jenna and he needs to hurry up and tell Victoria the truth because time is running out!

I'm guessing Stitch calls Jenna and warns her that Billy and his friend are coming to poke around and ask questions.

Oh and Billy and Chelsea hook up while they're together in Australia, so that's that. Billy made his choice.

Where does that leave Stitch and Victoria? How will Victoria take the news about Stitch not being Ben Rayburn and the truth about his past? Since Victoria is the daughter of Victor Newman, aka, Christian Miller, I think she might have a different perspective than Jenna Kieran. We shall see....

Still rooting for Stitch and Victoria. I think they're a breath of fresh air. Victoria should hold onto this one. Stitch loves her and he's devoted to her, and only her. A man like that is rare and hard to find.

If she goes back to Billy, she'll always play second fiddle to some other woman, and now Billy is falling for Chelsea, so she'll never have Billy's full heart or attention, but with Stitch, he'll give her 100% love and loyalty. For me, the choice is pretty clear.

This is true. Vicky dealt with trifling man horny husbands like Brad and Billy.

#99   2014/06/06 06:09PM
    Taralo

I love Ben and Victoria together. I wish there was a Ben clone for Phyllis!

#100   2014/06/06 08:20PM
    Taralo

Quote daisycane: This is a good match! Nice couple. Stitch is hot and very sexy. I like the way he looks at Victoria. He's got it bad!

Victoria need to divorce whiny boy Billy and have lots and lots of hot sex with Stitch.

Agreed. They are great together.

« 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list