List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Ben & Victoria Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Ben & Victoria Fans (No Bash)

Started by vitchy at 2014/04/21 01:18AM
    Latest post: 2014/06/06 01:12PM, Views: 40205, Replies: 549
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2014/04/21 01:18AM
    ♥ Ben & Victoria Fans ♥ (No Bash)
    vitchy

Admins, please sanction a fan thread for Ben & Victoria Fans!

#2   2014/04/21 08:35AM
    Re: ♥ Ben & Victoria Fans ♥ (No Bash)
    lilsoapsmo

I like Victoria Stith to gethere. Theylook good to gethere

#3   2014/04/21 08:36AM
    lilsoapsmo

I like Victoria Stith to gethere. Theylook good to gethere

#4   2014/04/21 09:46AM
    GCresident

I like Victoria with Stitch better. Ashley is too... Something, can't think of the word.

#5   2014/04/22 03:26AM
    heartkisses

I love this couple so much!

Ben is so handsome and Victoria is beautiful. Together, they make a stunning couple. They just look and feel right together. Smoking hot chemistry! Wow! Their kisses left me breathless.

Ben is a real man's man, a grown up. Billy is a whiny little boy. I hope Victoria finally cuts the cord and divorces that jerk Billy, I cannot stand him! I almost puked when he kissed Chelsea. Yuck! Poor girl. Adam just died because Billy kidnapped and killed him. He has some nerve!

I want to see Ben and Victoria on a real date! Their next love scene needs to be in a bed! You can tell Ben wants her so bad. Does Ben have an apartment? He needs his own place!

Ben is so sweet with Johnny too! He treated Johnny when he had an allergy. When Victoria and Johnny needed a man to take care of them, Billy was nowhere to be seen. He rather pay attention to other women like Kelly and now Chelsea but ignore his wife and son. Well Ben is there for Victoria! He won't let her down. Great guy!

Can't wait to see this couple develop. Ben is exactly what Victoria needs after Billy. A real solid man!

#6   2014/04/22 07:18AM
    greengrass

Ben may have Victoria right now,but wait till his big secret comes out.I don't think he'll have her then.It will be one more man that has lied to her.He has lied to her because she has asked me a few times about him and Kelly and he told her that he really doesn't now her and we all now that's a big fat lie

#7   2014/04/22 09:34AM
    canukfan

I also love Ben and Victoria together - they have such chemistry. Seeing Victoria and Billy together now looks so forced. Billy is acting like a spoiled child who thinks he can get away with everything.

Victoria will cool things down some with Ben so she has time to think, but you can tell that this is going to be hard as they are both really attracted to each other. Billy on the other hand runs after anything with a skirt. I love Chelsea slapping Billy on the face after kissing her - I hope Vicky hears of this one also.

I hope Ben's secret does not destroy them. Ben is just perfect for Victoria. Looking forward to more scenes of them together.

#8   2014/04/22 09:38AM
    deceived

At least Victoria is coming out of her shell and is acting like the old Victoria that was a strong business woman, and did not take any bull from a man... I like Billy with Chelsea also... they have Conner and Johnnie...

#9   2014/04/22 03:05PM
    Taralo

I love them together.

#10   2014/04/23 03:24AM
    daisycane

This is a good match! Nice couple. Stitch is hot and very sexy. I like the way he looks at Victoria. He's got it bad!

Victoria need to divorce whiny boy Billy and have lots and lots of hot sex with Stitch.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list