List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler Talk: Billy and Chelsea

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler Talk: Billy and Chelsea

Started by chellylover at 2014/04/18 02:23AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/28 09:59AM, Views: 11989, Replies: 60
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #51   2014/04/23 01:22AM
    Re: Spoiler Talk: Billy and Chelsea
    Feliciena

Quote LgnTimeViewer:
    Quote vailbloom:
    Quote chellylover: Billy & Chelsea Have SEX!

After being rejected by Victoria, Billy goes running to Chelsea for comfort.

Chelsea sees Billy is upset and lets him hold Connor since Connor is the only connection to Delia.

Chelsea invites Billy to stay for a drink.

Writer Jean Passanante says that Chelsea is lonely and craves company. Chelsea knows Billy and she feels like she can be herself around him, and he feels the same way about her. These two are kindred spirits who share a connection.

Billy and Chelsea end up enjoying their evening drinking wine together.

However the night takes a surprising turn when things suddenly heat up and get Physical!

Billy and Chelsea have Sex which shocks both of them!

They start to see each other in a new light.

GROSSSSSS!!!! Ick, ick, ick! I almost puked my breakfast reading this! Chelsea is a nasty backstabbing skank with NO loyalty, spreading her legs for Adam's killer! Having sex with the man who kidnapped and killed her husband and left Connor without a father. Having sex with Billy in Adam's own home! Does she screw Billy on the couch or Adam's bed or both? Disgusting!!!! Letting Billy hold Adam's son! What the hell, first she licks Victor's butt and lets Victor hold Connor, now it's Billy! The two men Adam hated most and Chelsea lets these guys invade Adam's home, touch his son, and drops her panties for his Killer. The whole thing makes my skin crawl!!!

When Adam comes back, he'll see Chelsea for exactly what she is which is a weak fickle stupid wishy washy skank who opens her legs for any man who pays her attention and hands her baby over without a thought in her empty head! He's gonna rip Billy's head off too. What a lecherous creepy pig he is!

This new Billy is hideous. He looks like a little drug addict, with those creepy slit eyes and he talks like some wannabe Marlon Brando gangster, trying to act all tough when we can all see he's a whimpy whiny runt! YUCK!!! To go from Adam to that mess, major downgrade right there, it's obvious Chelskank has NO standards at all. PUKE!!!!

--------------_
    I agreed totally with your post until you took to criticizing publicly the God given appearance and voice of David Thom. He is a good actor and he does not deserve these types of attacks. How about posting your picture so everybody can attack your appearance. How would you like it if people picked your children or grand children apart for their looks.

Wow, I guess you really hate Chelsea & Billy. Chelsea is my fav on the show & I absolutely loved Chadam as they had great chemistry & was such a great love story.
    David T. is a nice looking guy & a good actor & this type of bashing is uncalled for.

#52   2014/04/23 03:16AM
    daisycane

Quote Mags soaper: You think??! What a creep! He hates Adam, left him to die, (gee just like he accused Adam of doing to Delia) but is willing to shack up with his widow! Does this guy have a sex addiction?? Does he know Tori's husband Dean?? Victoria is wise to stay away from this loser. Sorry, in this case, Victor was right. Billy Boy gets away with murder and gets to play the victim?? Yuck.

What I want to know is, why isn't Billy in jail? He should be arrested for kidnapping and shooting Adam.

#53   2014/04/23 09:39AM
    AngieM_loveYR

I read some spumours on twitter that Billy & Chelsea become good friends in time for when NuAdam shows up in GC with a new face and name. He'll try to get close to Chelsea who will fall for him but Billy won't like him or trust him. This is set up for the next big battle between Billy and Adam.

#54   2014/04/24 02:00PM
    Taralo

MCE (Chelsea) and DT are very good together. I think they have very good chemistry.

#55   2014/04/24 03:17PM
    Taralo

I love them together. I'm looking forward to the triangle with Adam down the road.

#56   2014/04/25 07:38AM
    Taralo

One of the few dynamic couples on the show right now.

#57   2014/04/25 04:45PM
    Taralo

This is going to send Victoria around the bend.

#58   2014/04/25 11:36PM
    rosalina

Quote daisycane:
    Quote Mags soaper: You think??! What a creep! He hates Adam, left him to die, (gee just like he accused Adam of doing to Delia) but is willing to shack up with his widow! Does this guy have a sex addiction?? Does he know Tori's husband Dean?? Victoria is wise to stay away from this loser. Sorry, in this case, Victor was right. Billy Boy gets away with murder and gets to play the victim?? Yuck.

What I want to know is, why isn't Billy in jail? He should be arrested for kidnapping and shooting Adam.

I know - how did he get away with that sort of crime - I dont undestand why it wasn't followed up.

#59   2014/04/25 11:38PM
    rosalina

Victoria will see what she lost and it will be too late because Billy will be totally hooked on Chelsea. I am loving the Billy & Chelsea connection.

#60   2014/04/27 06:10AM
    Taralo

This is an inspired SL by the current writers. There is so much drama here. Victoria will have a cow watching Billy with Johnny's birth mother. Then a pregnancy for Victoria. I have no doubt she will let people think the baby is Stitch's. Then BOOM Adam comes back! This could be the best Y&R storyline of the past few years.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list