List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler Talk: Billy and Chelsea

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler Talk: Billy and Chelsea

Started by chellylover at 2014/04/18 02:23AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/28 09:59AM, Views: 12195, Replies: 60
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #41   2014/04/18 07:34PM
    Re: Spoiler Talk: Billy and Chelsea
    fairland

Quote chellylover: Billy & Chelsea Have SEX!

After being rejected by Victoria, Billy goes running to Chelsea for comfort.

Chelsea sees Billy is upset and lets him hold Connor since Connor is the only connection to Delia.

Chelsea invites Billy to stay for a drink.

Writer Jean Passanante says that Chelsea is lonely and craves company. Chelsea knows Billy and she feels like she can be herself around him, and he feels the same way about her. These two are kindred spirits who share a connection.

Billy and Chelsea end up enjoying their evening drinking wine together.

However the night takes a surprising turn when things suddenly heat up and get Physical!

Billy and Chelsea have Sex which shocks both of them!

They start to see each other in a new light.

BIlly and Chelsea actually become a real couple is going to get hot and hotter as a couple. So Chelsea wants real company from BIlly. Where Adam is dead and that Chelsea wants not to be lonely anymore. The attention grows for Chelsea and BIlly when Chelsea does not know that Adam is alive which does create a lot of juicy drama. nothing is wrong with the attention that Chelsea wants love back in her life with BIlly. Adam would frustrated with Chelsea for hooking up with BIlly as a lover. BIlly and Chelsea should actually become lovers after all. I love BIlly and Chelsea together.

#42   2014/04/18 11:14PM
    APRIL JOY

If they do become a couple Chelsea better watch her back cause Victor will not like it and I can see him telling her him or your son then we see Jack step in.

Now Vicky will have a fit cause Chelsea is Johnnie bio mom.I can see her getting upset if she see Billy Chelsea and Johnnie together.she will run to daddy to fix it or she will try to tell Billy he can't take Johnnie around Chelsea.

#43   2014/04/19 01:46AM
    Feliciena

Billy & Chelsea do have good chemistry but not as lovers. This would be a turn off for me because Billy did kidnap Adam. I can understand why Adam would fake his own death as he will just be put in jail otherwise & don't want to come back to see Chelsea & Billy as lovers. On top of it, she has bonded with Victor. The good news is that Billy has stopped whining & he needs to move on. I did like Villy but Billy just keeps making the same mistakes so I can't blame Victoria for leaving him. What she did yesterday was cruel & no need for it.

#44   2014/04/19 02:21AM
    LgnTimeViewer

Quote vailbloom:

Chelsea sees Billy is upset and lets him hold Connor since Connor is the only connection to Delia.

Writer Jean Passanante says that Chelsea is lonely and craves company. Chelsea knows Billy and she feels like she can be herself around him, and he feels the same way about her. These two are kindred spirits who share a connection.

However the night takes a surprising turn when things suddenly heat up and get Physical!

GROSSSSSS!!!! Ick, ick, ick! I almost puked my breakfast reading this! Chelsea is a nasty backstabbing skank with NO loyalty, spreading her legs for Adam's killer! Having sex with the man who kidnapped and killed her husband and left Connor without a father. Having sex with Billy in Adam's own home! Does she screw Billy on the couch or Adam's bed or both? Disgusting!!!! Letting Billy hold Adam's son! What the hell, first she licks Victor's butt and lets Victor hold Connor, now it's Billy! The two men Adam hated most and Chelsea lets these guys invade Adam's home, touch his son, and drops her panties for his Killer. The whole thing makes my skin crawl!!!

When Adam comes back, he'll see Chelsea for exactly what she is which is a weak fickle stupid wishy washy skank who opens her legs for any man who pays her attention and hands her baby over without a thought in her empty head! He's gonna rip Billy's head off too. What a lecherous creepy pig he is!

This new Billy is hideous. He looks like a little drug addict, with those creepy slit eyes and he talks like some wannabe Marlon Brando gangster, trying to act all tough when we can all see he's a whimpy whiny runt! YUCK!!! To go from Adam to that mess, major downgrade right there, it's obvious Chelskank has NO standards at all. PUKE!!!!

--------------_
    I agreed totally with your post until you took to criticizing publicly the God given appearance and voice of David Thom. He is a good actor and he does not deserve these types of attacks. How about posting your picture so everybody can attack your appearance. How would you like it if people picked your children or grand children apart for their looks.

#45   2014/04/22 10:05AM
    lvsdasnow

Chelly, I know you may want to have this go this way, but, After today, you were so wrong.
    Chelsea Slapped Billy across the face. And I think he needed it.
    Even though he helped Chelsea take Connor to the hospital, he still deserved the slap.
    course, this is just my opinion.
    Good thought but so wrong. Well, that is today. lol No telling with happens tomorrow. lol

#46   2014/04/22 01:08PM
    tricia98

Quote vailbloom:

GROSSSSSS!!!! Ick, ick, ick! I almost puked my breakfast reading this! Chelsea is a nasty backstabbing skank with NO loyalty, spreading her legs for Adam's killer! Having sex with the man who kidnapped and killed her husband and left Connor without a father. Having sex with Billy in Adam's own home! Does she screw Billy on the couch or Adam's bed or both? Disgusting!!!! Letting Billy hold Adam's son! What the hell, first she licks Victor's butt and lets Victor hold Connor, now it's Billy! The two men Adam hated most and Chelsea lets these guys invade Adam's home, touch his son, and drops her panties for his Killer. The whole thing makes my skin crawl!!!

When Adam comes back, he'll see Chelsea for exactly what she is which is a weak fickle stupid wishy washy skank who opens her legs for any man who pays her attention and hands her baby over without a thought in her empty head! He's gonna rip Billy's head off too. What a lecherous creepy pig he is!

This new Billy is hideous. He looks like a little drug addict, with those creepy slit eyes and he talks like some wannabe Marlon Brando gangster, trying to act all tough when we can all see he's a whimpy whiny runt! YUCK!!! To go from Adam to that mess, major downgrade right there, it's obvious Chelskank has NO standards at all. PUKE!!!!

Uhhhhh ok....U really had to go there and bash this poor guy like this!? very cruel, and i don't consider this a free opinion i call it cruelty and childish if i must say so!!

#47   2014/04/22 02:36PM
    Honey Bees

Quote vailbloom:

Actor bash much? SMH!!!!

#48   2014/04/22 03:47PM
    Mags soaper

You think??! What a creep! He hates Adam, left him to die, (gee just like he accused Adam of doing to Delia) but is willing to shack up with his widow! Does this guy have a sex addiction?? Does he know Tori's husband Dean?? Victoria is wise to stay away from this loser. Sorry, in this case, Victor was right. Billy Boy gets away with murder and gets to play the victim?? Yuck.

#49   2014/04/22 03:54PM
    villyforever55

Chelsea + Billy = Sharon + Victor Yuck! Couples most likely to turn your stomach!

#50   2014/04/22 11:35PM
    debrasch1

Quote Rilynne: Eeewwww NO. I just cannot stand this new Billy, the whole character has changed for me. I used to love Billy now I just want him to go away. I ff through his scenes. I really was hoping for Adam's return and continue the Chadam love story.

I so agree! He is like a little boy with his pouting portrayal. Plus there is no chemistry between him and Chelsea and him and Victoria-- ewwwww is right. The character of Billy is ruined!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list