List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler Talk: Billy and Chelsea

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler Talk: Billy and Chelsea

Started by chellylover at 2014/04/18 02:23AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/28 09:59AM, Views: 12401, Replies: 60
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #31   2014/04/18 10:26AM
    Re: SOD: Billy & Chelsea Have SEX (Spoilers)
    TwoOfEach

If anything happens, Adam has only himself to blame for making Chelsea think he's dead. I don't think he'll blame her, but he'll be out for blood against Billy for moving in on his family.

It will be Victor/Nikki/Jack 2.0. Ruthless businessman; trophy wife from wrong side of tracks who is a bit slutty; ne'er do well playboy. Copied straight out of YR's original canon.

#32   2014/04/18 11:11AM
    Taralo

Quote catxohca01:
    Quote FL senior fan: I think you did a no-no putting the actual spoiler in the Title. However, thanks....I really hoped the writer's wouldn't go in this direction. Becoming close FRIENDS, maybe....having sex, NO. Now it's clear to me when Adam returns Billy will have hell to pay. So Chelsea felt Chloe was getting to close to Connor (because of eyes connection) yet she is willing to let Billy become close?? I hope Victor steps in!

I'm with you don't go there with Chelsea and Billy (new Billy looks to young for Chelsea)....

I am so glad the writers don't live in the dark ages. I can't believe anyone cares about this stuff in 2014! I can't wait for Billy and Chelsea. Even though I am not a big Neil fan, I am looking forward to Neil and Hilary!

#33   2014/04/18 11:12AM
    Taralo

Quote TwoOfEach: If anything happens, Adam has only himself to blame for making Chelsea think he's dead. I don't think he'll blame her, but he'll be out for blood against Billy for moving in on his family.

It will be Victor/Nikki/Jack 2.0. Ruthless businessman; trophy wife from wrong side of tracks who is a bit slutty; ne'er do well playboy. Copied straight out of YR's original canon.

Yes indeed. Chelsea thinks her Adam is dead and she thinks he killed Delia and lied to her about it for months.

#34   2014/04/18 12:14PM
    Re: Spoiler Talk: Billy and Chelsea
    hubbardfan

In the words of Victor: WELL I'LL BE DAMNED!!! I can't believe this mess! Is this Billy-Boy's new pastime, having 'grief sex' w/whoever will lend him a sympathetic ear and some wine??! I'm so disgusted w/Chelsea! I hope Adam gets revenge on BOTH of them for this betrayal! What's wrong w/her????? Lonely or not, there's no excuse for this; can't these people keep their legs closed and their pants zipped? Oh, Adam, hurry up and come back and hold BILLY @gunpoint and shoot him! As for the wifey, file for divorce and custody of Connor! Unbelievable...

#35   2014/04/18 12:30PM
    hubbardfan

Quote vailbloom:
    Quote chellylover: Billy & Chelsea Have SEX!

After being rejected by Victoria, Billy goes running to Chelsea for comfort.

Chelsea sees Billy is upset and lets him hold Connor since Connor is the only connection to Delia.

Chelsea invites Billy to stay for a drink.

Writer Jean Passanante says that Chelsea is lonely and craves company. Chelsea knows Billy and she feels like she can be herself around him, and he feels the same way about her. These two are kindred spirits who share a connection.

Billy and Chelsea end up enjoying their evening drinking wine together.

However the night takes a surprising turn when things suddenly heat up and get Physical!

Billy and Chelsea have Sex which shocks both of them!

They start to see each other in a new light.

GROSSSSSS!!!! Ick, ick, ick! I almost puked my breakfast reading this! Chelsea is a nasty backstabbing skank with NO loyalty, spreading her legs for Adam's killer! Having sex with the man who kidnapped and killed her husband and left Connor without a father. Having sex with Billy in Adam's own home! Does she screw Billy on the couch or Adam's bed or both? Disgusting!!!! Letting Billy hold Adam's son! What the hell, first she licks Victor's butt and lets Victor hold Connor, now it's Billy! The two men Adam hated most and Chelsea lets these guys invade Adam's home, touch his son, and drops her panties for his Killer. The whole thing makes my skin crawl!!!

When Adam comes back, he'll see Chelsea for exactly what she is which is a weak fickle stupid wishy washy skank who opens her legs for any man who pays her attention and hands her baby over without a thought in her empty head! He's gonna rip Billy's head off too. What a lecherous creepy pig he is!

This new Billy is hideous. He looks like a little drug addict, with those creepy slit eyes and he talks like some wannabe Marlon Brando gangster, trying to act all tough when we can all see he's a whimpy whiny runt! YUCK!!! To go from Adam to that mess, major downgrade right there, it's obvious Chelskank has NO standards at all. PUKE!!!!

Whoa!! Tell us how you REALLY feel! Careful...it's bordering on actor bashing!

#36   2014/04/18 02:02PM
    tricia98

This couple has my vote especially after Victoria attitude on todays episode, Villy has died, please let them both move on with new love. It will be interesting when Adam returns and the actors look great together as a couple, so bring it on..yay!!

#37   2014/04/18 02:05PM
    tricia98

Quote chellylover: SID also had an article: Will Chelsea Turn to Billy?

i57.tinypic.com/21bt9nd.jpg

It says Billy will play an important role in Chelsea's life in the future.

Billy, Chelsea, and Adam are forever tied together.

Maybe she will get preggers with billys baby and they may be the true soulmates...this now excluding chadam and Villy?

#38   2014/04/18 04:00PM
    memaa7

This new Billy is hideous. He looks like a little drug addict, with those creepy slit eyes and he talks like some wannabe Marlon Brando gangster, trying to act all tough when we can all see he's a whimpy whiny runt! YUCK!!! To go from Adam to that mess, major downgrade right there, it's obvious Chelskank has NO standards at all. PUKE!!!!

OMG thats exactly how I see him!!!!!

#39   2014/04/18 05:34PM
    LW99

There was talk of a pregnancy and it would not be who we all thought ( this was when Lauren thought she was preg). So maybe this is the shocking pregnancy .. Chelsea with Billy's baby..

#40   2014/04/18 06:38PM
    ericlizafan

I guess the spoiler about Billy seeing Chelsea in a new light, meant the morning light, lol!

I'm a huge Villy, and Chadam fan, this is just a rebound thing for Billy and Chelsea, it won't last. Billy is in love with Victoria, and Chelsea with Adam.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list