List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler Talk: Billy and Chelsea

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler Talk: Billy and Chelsea

Started by chellylover at 2014/04/18 02:23AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/28 09:59AM, Views: 12216, Replies: 60
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #21   2014/04/18 08:14AM
    Re: SOD: Billy & Chelsea Have SEX (Spoilers)
    catxohca01

Quote FL senior fan: I think you did a no-no putting the actual spoiler in the Title. However, thanks....I really hoped the writer's wouldn't go in this direction. Becoming close FRIENDS, maybe....having sex, NO. Now it's clear to me when Adam returns Billy will have hell to pay. So Chelsea felt Chloe was getting to close to Connor (because of eyes connection) yet she is willing to let Billy become close?? I hope Victor steps in!

I'm with you don't go there with Chelsea and Billy (new Billy looks to young for Chelsea)....

#22   2014/04/18 08:22AM
    lvsdasnow

Quote chellylover:
    Quote FL senior fan: Chelsea is sleeping with the enemy....he is responsible for Adam's death. I hope it's a one-time "mistake" thing.

After they have Sex, it says Billy and Chelsea start to see each other in a new light, so it sounds like they will fall in Love.

The Head Writer says Chelsea is lonely and moving on with a new relationship.

Chelsea thinks Adam is dead and Billy's marriage is destroyed since his affair with Kelly, so they're two lonely people who find comfort in each other and Love blooms.

Upon Adams arrival, he will blow his stack when he finds out that Chelsea and Billy are seeing each other. Adam will pay Billy back for him shooting Adam. Big time pay back.

#23   2014/04/18 09:10AM
    Soulsistah

Quote On a Clear Day:
    Quote Rilynne: Eeewwww NO. I just cannot stand this new Billy, the whole character has changed for me. I used to love Billy now I just want him to go away. I ff through his scenes. I really was hoping for Adam's return and continue the Chadam love story.

I agree. The Billy character has completely changed. He just seems like a whiney kid now. And why on earth would Chelsea get involved with the guy responsible for dragging her husband off at gunpoint and leaving him for dead? Doesn't make any sense at all.

I agree. Stupid and gross. She raped Billy in Myanmar(thanks to Victor, and yet Victoria still talks to this man who repeatedly destroys her life , but I digress). I just resent how Chelsea is being propped with so many major male characters. Puke.

#24   2014/04/18 09:18AM
    greengrass

I have read ever article and there is not one of them that says they get heated or that there is sex involved.It just says they get physical,in a way with them.Then Billy does something that surprise's the both of them,Which could me he kiss's and hugs her.

When Ben and Victoria were going to have sex in the back seat of her car they spread it all over,so why wouldn't they spread it all over the place if Billy and Chelsea were going to do it.Usually if a couple is going to have sex on this show TPTB make sure they put the information out there.

#25   2014/04/18 09:23AM
    gml0603

I really hope this doesn't happen. It will unravel her relationship with Victor and I've enjoyed their budding relationship. If they end up a couple then Johnny's future with Victoria is in jeopardy.

I am hoping she comes to BB. She's on a major upswing putting her with Billy, the man who killed Adam and Connors father, she will become somewhat of a villan. Her character has evolved so no don't do this!

#26   2014/04/18 09:38AM
    Taralo

Quote Brooksie82: I have a bad feeling behind this. I think Chelsea will become pregnant because nobody in GC is educated on birth control. I am not sure how she can say she loves and misses Adam when she disrespects his memory and his last dying wishes at every turn. First she chums up with Victor and lets him be in Connor's life. Then she lays down with the guy that was with Adam just before he died (as far as she knows) She knows Billy wanted revenge on that night and still professes he is happy Adam is gone. Why cant we just one time have a couple stay true and communicate with each other? Adam should have spoken to Chelsea and explained he was hiding out until he can prove his innocence or start a new life with a new identity elsewhere and give her peace of mind and a chance to choose if she wants to live with him in hiding or just move on. But I guess it would not make for good drama as it does with her being a total backstabber.

I won't blame Chelsea for disrespecting Adam's memory. I love Chadam. But Adam lied and deceived Chelsea for months. I also think this is a little payback for Adam for what he did or thinks he did to Delia.

#27   2014/04/18 09:41AM
    vailbloom

Quote chellylover: Billy & Chelsea Have SEX!

After being rejected by Victoria, Billy goes running to Chelsea for comfort.

Chelsea sees Billy is upset and lets him hold Connor since Connor is the only connection to Delia.

Chelsea invites Billy to stay for a drink.

Writer Jean Passanante says that Chelsea is lonely and craves company. Chelsea knows Billy and she feels like she can be herself around him, and he feels the same way about her. These two are kindred spirits who share a connection.

Billy and Chelsea end up enjoying their evening drinking wine together.

However the night takes a surprising turn when things suddenly heat up and get Physical!

Billy and Chelsea have Sex which shocks both of them!

They start to see each other in a new light.

GROSSSSSS!!!! Ick, ick, ick! I almost puked my breakfast reading this! Chelsea is a nasty backstabbing skank with NO loyalty, spreading her legs for Adam's killer! Having sex with the man who kidnapped and killed her husband and left Connor without a father. Having sex with Billy in Adam's own home! Does she screw Billy on the couch or Adam's bed or both? Disgusting!!!! Letting Billy hold Adam's son! What the hell, first she licks Victor's butt and lets Victor hold Connor, now it's Billy! The two men Adam hated most and Chelsea lets these guys invade Adam's home, touch his son, and drops her panties for his Killer. The whole thing makes my skin crawl!!!

When Adam comes back, he'll see Chelsea for exactly what she is which is a weak fickle stupid wishy washy skank who opens her legs for any man who pays her attention and hands her baby over without a thought in her empty head! He's gonna rip Billy's head off too. What a lecherous creepy pig he is!

This new Billy is hideous. He looks like a little drug addict, with those creepy slit eyes and he talks like some wannabe Marlon Brando gangster, trying to act all tough when we can all see he's a whimpy whiny runt! YUCK!!! To go from Adam to that mess, major downgrade right there, it's obvious Chelskank has NO standards at all. PUKE!!!!

#28   2014/04/18 09:49AM
    vailbloom

Quote Brooksie82: I have a bad feeling behind this. I think Chelsea will become pregnant because nobody in GC is educated on birth control. I am not sure how she can say she loves and misses Adam when she disrespects his memory and his last dying wishes at every turn. First she chums up with Victor and lets him be in Connor's life. Then she lays down with the guy that was with Adam just before he died (as far as she knows) She knows Billy wanted revenge on that night and still professes he is happy Adam is gone. Why cant we just one time have a couple stay true and communicate with each other? Adam should have spoken to Chelsea and explained he was hiding out until he can prove his innocence or start a new life with a new identity elsewhere and give her peace of mind and a chance to choose if she wants to live with him in hiding or just move on. But I guess it would not make for good drama as it does with her being a total backstabber.

We all know how fertile Chelskank is, and it only took one time for her to get pregnant with Johnny when she had sex with Billy in Myanamar. Looks like Billy and Chelsea are trying for Baby #2 here. Chelsea is such a FLAKE, she'll offer her womb to carry a Delia replacement baby for Billy! By the time Adam gets back, Chelsea is going to be pregnant with Billy's baby again. He is gonna flip his lip. This time Adam will really take Connor away from this loser and it will serve her right!!! Laying down with Billy in Adam's home and giving Adam's son to his Killer is the ultimate betrayal.

#29   2014/04/18 09:56AM
    janetb

Quote lvsdasnow:
    Quote chellylover:
    Quote FL senior fan: Chelsea is sleeping with the enemy....he is responsible for Adam's death. I hope it's a one-time "mistake" thing.

After they have Sex, it says Billy and Chelsea start to see each other in a new light, so it sounds like they will fall in Love.

The Head Writer says Chelsea is lonely and moving on with a new relationship.

Chelsea thinks Adam is dead and Billy's marriage is destroyed since his affair with Kelly, so they're two lonely people who find comfort in each other and Love blooms.

Upon Adams arrival, he will blow his stack when he finds out that Chelsea and Billy are seeing each other. Adam will pay Billy back for him shooting Adam. Big time pay back.

Why should anyone care what Adam thinks. He chose to fake his death and Chelsea believes he's dead, making her a widow. She's free to move on because Adam is too cowardly to come back and face up to his part in Delia's death. He may have been proven innocent but he put himself first before his wife and son.

#30   2014/04/18 09:59AM
    elecktra

yeach right i dont believe that

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list