List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: What did the man say when he took the $$

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What did the man say when he took the $$

Started by Kosi at 2014/04/04 12:29PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/04 04:31PM, Views: 1224, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2014/04/04 12:29PM
    What did the man say when he took the $$
    Kosi

I could not understand him. I know Victor was mentioned but I could not get if Victor gave the $$ or don't let Victor find out about the $$.

#2   2014/04/04 12:42PM
    Re: What did the man say when he took the $$
    Suzy R

He said that Victor isn't gonna be happy when he finds out how many people I helped you (Adam) pay off to keep your secret. So Victor doesn't know Adam is alive but we do. Glad he still has his $$$ available for him to pay off people. Must omit of excited to see who will replace Adam and how he comes back to Genoa City... Can't wait.

#3   2014/04/04 12:57PM
    tricia98

Did everyone see how calm Victor was to find out his SON is dead as if he really did not care!? What a cruel man with a dark heart, can't wait for Adams return bcuz I believe Adam will be the ONE that will finally take the great Victor Newman down for good.

#4   2014/04/04 12:58PM
    deceived

Quote Suzy R: He said that Victor isn't gonna be happy when he finds out how many people I helped you (Adam) pay off to keep your secret. So Victor doesn't know Adam is alive but we do. Glad he still has his $$$ available for him to pay off people. Must omit of excited to see who will replace Adam and how he comes back to Genoa City... Can't wait.

Adam will probably come back with Skye.

#5   2014/04/04 01:53PM
    calliope

I was wondering how he has access to his money. Wouldn't they have checked any account activity???

#6   2014/04/04 01:59PM
    deceived

Quote calliope: I was wondering how he has access to his money. Wouldn't they have checked any account activity???

That's why I mentioned Skye. Her and Adam put a lot of their millions in a Swiss Bank Account...or something similar to that... they have money hidden. Remember Victor promised Skye when he helped her escape GC on his private jet that he would get her plastic surgery so she could return to GC.-+

#7   2014/04/04 02:27PM
    calliope

Quote deceived:
    Quote calliope: I was wondering how he has access to his money. Wouldn't they have checked any account activity???

That's why I mentioned Skye. Her and Adam put a lot of their millions in a Swiss Bank Account...or something similar to that... they have money hidden. Remember Victor promised Skye when he helped her escape GC on his private jet that he would get her plastic surgery so she could return to GC.-+

Ah! Of course he would have overseas accounts.

#8   2014/04/04 03:27PM
    xjustbestrong

Skye is dead so she won't be ever coming back.

#9   2014/04/04 04:31PM
    janetb

Quote tricia98: Did everyone see how calm Victor was to find out his SON is dead as if he really did not care!? What a cruel man with a dark heart, can't wait for Adams return bcuz I believe Adam will be the ONE that will finally take the great Victor Newman down for good.

Victor had no intention of searching for Adam until Chelsea said she'd keep him from Connor and told about the phone calls. If it was one of his other kids he'd have started looking right away. Now he'll play the hero, because it's always just about him.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list