List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler Friday April 4 Victor,s Investigator

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler Friday April 4 Victor,s Investigator

Started by linder at 2014/04/03 02:06PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/04 05:38PM, Views: 7377, Replies: 17
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2014/04/04 12:38PM
    Re: Spoiler Friday April 4 Victor,s Investigator
    FL senior fan

Quote janetb:
    Quote Suzy R: Another way that the writer's can prolong the story line and Adam's return.

Adam has chosen to pay someone to fake dental records so his wife will believes he's dead. What a great guy.

---------------
    I don't take it that way. Adam will return "as someone else"
    and make Billy regret what he did! Adam faking his death is,most likely, his way of avoiding a trial for Delia's accidental death. I think his return will be very exciting; hoping for a good actor too!! And the other poster stating why should he trust Victor's motive trying to find him is so true.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/04 12:42PM
    #12   2014/04/04 12:39PM
    FL senior fan

Quote linder: THE INVESTIGATOR is in a room with so one you cant see this person) AND the investigator tell who every it is that he done what he ask him to do which is to tell Victor that he found a body and the dental work matches Adam......so now Chelsea will think Adam is dead.....

Got This From Soapcenter

-------------------------
    Was that Victor's Investigator, or a Doctor??

#13   2014/04/04 01:26PM
    Jezebel1

"Could it be that Adam is wanting to stay "dead" is to give him a chance to find out who is the real hit and run driver."

Scotia, as far as we know, Adam thinks he ran Delia over...why would he think is someone else?

#14   2014/04/04 01:49PM
    Suzy R

I think he's doing it originally to stay out of jail, but may over hear like Paul or Kevin discussing that it might have not been him. (Possibly Nikki, Kelly or an unknown person we'll be surprised at.)
    Think he's gonna be the new character they're casting call on now, Aaron Newton who will come into Genoa City as a business man maybe Victor or Jack will hire. Would be a awesome entry back for Adam. Just saying. Writer's get on with it already, looking forward to Adam to get back!!!

#15   2014/04/04 04:07PM
    Scotia

Quote Scotia:
    Quote biggalow jones: i think it's billy that paid the investigator..

On US show today, the investigator names Victor. I wouldn't want to be in his shoes when v
    I torments it he has,been double crossed, and we all know he will find out.

Could it be that Adam is wanting to stay "dead" is to give him a chance to find out who is the real hit and run driver.

Oh dear, I didn't proof read my post as I had to rush out, what a mess it is. I am so sorry, I am glad the gist of it could be understood. I think what I meant was I wouldn't want to be in that investigators shoes when Victor finds out he has been double crossed, and he will find out.

Auto correct can get you into as much trouble as,no auto correct if you aren't careful. So my apologies for this mess, and thanks to everyone who were so kind as to ignore the garbled mess!

#16   2014/04/04 04:12PM
    Scotia

Quote Jezebel1: "Could it be that Adam is wanting to stay "dead" is to give him a chance to find out who is the real hit and run driver."

Scotia, as far as we know, Adam thinks he ran Delia over...why would he think is someone else?

Jezebel, you could be right. Knowing Adam of old, it could be to skip going to jail! He could come back with a new face. It is amazing how much plastic surgery can do on soaps!

Btw, I like your nickname!!

#17   2014/04/04 04:13PM
    mom chez

Quote Scotia:
    Quote Scotia:

On US show today, the investigator names Victor. I wouldn't want to be in his shoes when v
    I torments it he has,been double crossed, and we all know he will find out.

Could it be that Adam is wanting to stay "dead" is to give him a chance to find out who is the real hit and run driver.

Oh dear, I didn't proof read my post as I had to rush out, what a mess it is. I am so sorry, I am glad the gist of it could be understood. I think what I meant was I wouldn't want to be in that investigators shoes when Victor finds out he has been double crossed, and he will find out.

Auto correct can get you into as much trouble as,no auto correct if you aren't careful. So my apologies for this mess, and thanks to everyone who were so kind as to ignore the garbled mess!

We know what you meant. No apology needed. Happens to everyone...

#18   2014/04/04 05:38PM
    dairymaid

I don't think so. Billy is too hot headed and does not really think things through. Adam is more serious minded and methodical. He plans and is a deep thinker. Also, Chelsea knows this about him and that is why she had been feeling that he is still alive. Adam faked his death so that they will stop looking for him and he can plan his return.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list