List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler Friday April 4 Victor,s Investigator

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler Friday April 4 Victor,s Investigator

Started by linder at 2014/04/03 02:06PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/04 05:38PM, Views: 7404, Replies: 17
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2014/04/03 02:06PM
    Spoiler Friday April 4 Victor,s Investigator
    linder

THE INVESTIGATOR is in a room with so one you cant see this person) AND the investigator tell who every it is that he done what he ask him to do which is to tell Victor that he found a body and the dental work matches Adam......so now Chelsea will think Adam is dead.....

Got This From Soapcenter

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/03 02:12PM
    #2   2014/04/03 02:43PM
    Re: Spoiler Friday April 4 Victor,s Investigator
    xjustbestrong

Well Adam is not dead cuz he is getting re-casted.

#3   2014/04/03 03:30PM
    Suzy R

Another way that the writer's can prolong the story line and Adam's return.

#4   2014/04/03 04:00PM
    janetb

Quote Suzy R: Another way that the writer's can prolong the story line and Adam's return.

Adam has chosen to pay someone to fake dental records so his wife will believes he's dead. What a great guy.

#5   2014/04/03 07:08PM
    sudbubble

Quote janetb:
    Quote Suzy R: Another way that the writer's can prolong the story line and Adam's return.

Adam has chosen to pay someone to fake dental records so his wife will believes he's dead. What a great guy.

well, to be to be fair he did kind of 'call' her:-)

#6   2014/04/03 10:28PM
    biggalow jones

i think it's billy that paid the investigator..

#7   2014/04/04 05:16AM
    Scotia

Quote biggalow jones: i think it's billy that paid the investigator..

On US show today, the investigator names Victor. I wouldn't want to be in his shoes when v
    I torments it he has,been double crossed, and we all know he will find out.

Could it be that Adam is wanting to stay "dead" is to give him a chance to find out who is the real hit and run driver.

#8   2014/04/04 06:51AM
    lvsdasnow

Quote Scotia:
    Quote biggalow jones: i think it's billy that paid the investigator..

On US show today, the investigator names Victor. I wouldn't want to be in his shoes when v
    I torments it he has,been double crossed, and we all know he will find out.

Could it be that Adam is wanting to stay "dead" is to give him a chance to find out who is the real hit and run driver.

I believe you are right about Adam wanting people to believe he is dead.
    I also believe it was Adam that paid the investigator the money to claim he was dead. This is the second time we have seen this scene with the unknown man. I feel, when Adam does come back he will get or be close to Chelsea just for the sake of his son.
    Still don't believe Adam hit Delia and I hope it comes out soon that he didn't. Probably will not until Adam has established himself in GC maybe a year or so.

#9   2014/04/04 07:53AM
    TwoOfEach

Quote sudbubble:
    Quote janetb:

I agree with both of you. I do think Adam has been behind the calls to Chelsea. I don't think Adam intends to abandon Chelsea and Connor; he just needs the scent on his trail to cool down while he figures out what to do. He has no reason to trust Victor's motives for wanting to find him.

However, Chelsea and Connor are hurting now. Adam should tip Chelsea off soon with something more substantial that a silent phone call soon.

#10   2014/04/04 09:05AM
    janetb

Quote sudbubble:
    Quote janetb:

I'd call that cruel, not fair. If he's going to fake his death, then don't torture Chelsea by making her think he's alive. She held out hope because of those calls and is now devastated.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/04 09:07AM
    1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list