List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Re-opening anti-character zones.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Re-opening anti-character zones.

Started by Soaps Admin at 2014/04/03 12:37PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/04 01:26PM, Views: 4100, Replies: 86
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 page:
    #81   2014/04/04 12:02PM
    Re: Re-opening anti-character zones.
    trinilisa

Quote PixiePower:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote kyun:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote laurie6:
    Quote kyun: Dear Moderators,

Phyllis will be coming back soon and I'm wondering if there might be a moderator-approved anti-Phyllis thread created at that time? There are pro threads for Sharon and Phyllis and bash threads for Sharon and Shadam/Sharon, but I don't see an official bash thread for Phyllis. Maybe one can start up when she makes her return?

I could be wrong but I am almost positive there is a bash Phyllis thread started already.

I am pretty sure I've seen one, too. I'm sure it will appear on google somewhere because I ahve been able to find all the bash threads using google when they've not been on the first page...

Thanks, both of you. Do you remember if the thread was okayed by the moderators as a bash thread? When Phyllis makes her "explosive" return, I would like to have somewhere to post! I'm looking forward to the shakeup but will need to vent!

I am not sure but I remember the bash thread I started was sanctioned a log time after I started it, so it's not too late...lol

You are crjb1 ?

Oh now I understand the question. When I talked about the bash thread I started, I was referring to the anti-Adam/Shadam thread...

#82   2014/04/04 12:04PM
    PixiePower

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote PixiePower:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote kyun:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote laurie6:

Phyllis will be coming back soon and I'm wondering if there might be a moderator-approved anti-Phyllis thread created at that time? There are pro threads for Sharon and Phyllis and bash threads for Sharon and Shadam/Sharon, but I don't see an official bash thread for Phyllis. Maybe one can start up when she makes her return?

I could be wrong but I am almost positive there is a bash Phyllis thread started already.

I am pretty sure I've seen one, too. I'm sure it will appear on google somewhere because I ahve been able to find all the bash threads using google when they've not been on the first page...

Thanks, both of you. Do you remember if the thread was okayed by the moderators as a bash thread? When Phyllis makes her "explosive" return, I would like to have somewhere to post! I'm looking forward to the shakeup but will need to vent!

I am not sure but I remember the bash thread I started was sanctioned a log time after I started it, so it's not too late...lol

You are crjb1 ?

I don't understand the question?

I am sorry.I misunderstood you saying that you personally started the bash Phyllis thread and after I saw it on here it says it was started by a crjb1.Obviously you meant that you brought the thread back up.My apologies.

#83   2014/04/04 12:06PM
    PixiePower

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote PixiePower:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote kyun:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote laurie6:

You are crjb1 ?

Oh now I understand the question. When I talked about the bash thread I started, I was referring to the anti-Adam/Shadam thread...

Trinilisa,no biggie!I misunderstood what you said.I am sorry.

#84   2014/04/04 12:12PM
    trinilisa

Quote PixiePower:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote PixiePower:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote kyun:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote laurie6:

You are crjb1 ?

Trinilisa,no biggie!I misunderstood what you said.I am sorry.

Np:)

#85   2014/04/04 01:08PM
    Sunnyflower

There were bash Lily and Cane threads that were a lot of fun to post in, so if anyone comes across those, that would be great.

I think Nick most definitely deserves one!

#86   2014/04/04 01:18PM
    Soaps Admin

Hello. We updated the titles and added this to the first post of a few of the bash zones. Please share this with your fellow posters. It is important to us that these threads do not deteriorate. The guidelines still apply. We have to ensure people are not talking about women in a derogatory fashion.

Please remember to follow guidelines while posting, keep your criticisms towards the character, not the actress and their looks, nor the character's fans. No vulgarity or degrading posts, please.

Thanks!
    Admin

#87   2014/04/04 01:26PM
    Soaps Admin

Thank you all for reading this and for your input regarding the re-opening of these threads. We hope that everybody understands more about why we made the decision and even if some disagree with it, we respect that but hope that you can look beyond them and have fun on the forum in other threads.
    Because we feel we have answered all questions, we will close the thread. Feel free to email us at forum.admin@soaps.com with the links to any of the old anti zones you want us to re-open or with questions regarding this that we may not have answered.

Sincerely,
    Admin

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list