List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Re-opening anti-character zones.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Re-opening anti-character zones.

Started by Soaps Admin at 2014/04/03 12:37PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/04 01:26PM, Views: 3884, Replies: 86
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #1   2014/04/03 12:37PM
    Re-opening anti-character zones.
    Soaps Admin

Hello,

After a lot of thought, we have decided to re-open all of the bash zones. It will take a while to find and open the threads and if we do not get to them right away, please send us a link to have them opened.

For those who dislike them, we ask that you ignore them in favor of the positive threads or the regular debate threads. We still expect everybody to abide by the guidelines no matter which thread you post in.

#2   2014/04/03 12:41PM
    Re: Re-opening anti-character zones.
    laurie6

Thank you.

#3   2014/04/03 12:58PM
    trinilisa

Thank you Moderators.

#4   2014/04/03 01:00PM
    Soaps Admin

We found a few big ones but not all so far so email us at forum.admin@soaps.com and if you have the link or the name of the character we will try to find it.

#5   2014/04/03 01:51PM
    Ruby and Teddy

Quote Soaps Admin: Hello,

After a lot of thought, we have decided to re-open all of the bash zones. It will take a while to find and open the threads and if we do not get to them right away, please send us a link to have them opened.

For those who dislike them, we ask that you ignore them in favor of the positive threads or the regular debate threads. We still expect everybody to abide by the guidelines no matter which thread you post in.

Admin,
    I was wondering the reason for having decided to re-open all of the bash zones. For some reason, Admin thought there is some value into bashing. I’d like to know what was behind Admin’s thought process. Thanx.

#6   2014/04/03 01:57PM
    Soaps Admin

We resolved a lot of the issues that we were facing at the time we decided to close them which made us reevaluate the need for them.

#7   2014/04/03 02:13PM
    Sunnyflower

I think it is great. They are lighthearted fun.

#8   2014/04/03 02:24PM
    lvsdasnow

Does this mean that if someone was banned in the re-opened thread will also be reinstated? Not the Actor bash, but the charactor bashing that was not vulgar.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/03 02:29PM
    #9   2014/04/03 02:26PM
    Soaps Admin

I'm sorry. I do not think I understand the question but anybody who is banned should contact us at forum.admin@soaps.com to discuss bans. I hope this helps.

#10   2014/04/03 02:30PM
    lvsdasnow

Quote Soaps Admin: I'm sorry. I do not think I understand the question but anybody who is banned should contact us at forum.admin@soaps.com to discuss bans. I hope this helps.

Thanks.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list