List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shady Stitch

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shady Stitch

Started by tricia98 at 2014/04/03 12:17PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/05 01:00PM, Views: 8543, Replies: 24
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2014/04/04 01:18PM
    Re: Shady Stitch
    tricia98

Quote TikiGirl: I like Stitch. I think he is going to turn out to be a genuinely nice guy with a good heart. I hope him & Vicky end up together. I think they have more chemistry than Vicky & Billy now, besides the fact that Billy causes her never ending hurt...how many times can you forgive someone for cheating on you...once a cheater always a cheater....he's going to do it again. It's time for her to cut her losses and move on.

Back to Stitch....this is what I said in a previous post
    I think Stitch and Sully were childhood best friends. Kelly is Sully's sister. Kelly is blaming Stitch for Sully's death because Sully joined the military because of him. And Stitch was not there when Sully died. Had Stitch, being the platoon medic, been present when the ambush went down, Sully may have lived. Kelly has misplaced anger because of too much grief in her life. When she called him a murderer and he didn't correct her, it may be because he feels guilty about not being there (which him and Dylan have discussed).

-When Kelly stated she has no one and Stitch replied she could have him, may go back to him look at her as a sister due to his relationship with Sully.

-Dylan doesn't know the connection, because he was not a childhood friend. He meet both Stitch and Sully in the military.

This sounds good but it still leaves the question why his wife left him and why the wife wants full custody ect. I think there's alot more to this story and hopefully its revealed soon cuz its dragging to far out. I liked stitch at first but this fling going on with Victoria,a married woman btw, i lost respect for his character. He gets all over Billy for his screw up with Kelly but then turns around and takes advantage of a situation and sleeps with a drunk confused & broken hearted Victoria and says afterwards i dreamt about this moment speech. He's a hypocrite, no better than Billy or kelly imo.

#22   2014/04/04 05:25PM
    janetb

Quote reng: Oh, goody, another story that will unravel slowly.

Stitch's wife found out his secret and it ended their marriage. Kelly knows as well. I can see Victoria falling for him and she'll get hurt again by yet another man keeping secrets. The writers love their long drawn out s/l so why would this be any different.

#23   2014/04/05 06:37AM
    countryMomof4

Stitch can come and be shady at my house all day long

I think his secret might have to do with his military tours or with his previous medical days before the army. He might have tried to save someone, couldn't and gone through a malpractice suit. He may also have been unjustly accused but was unable to prove his innocence. Lots of possibilities!

#24   2014/04/05 07:06AM
    canukfan

Victoria certainly did not act worse than Billy in the cheating. The separation papers where signed by both Billy and Victoria. In reality, Victoria did not cheat on Billy while they were still married. Also, it was Victoria that first came onto Stitch by kissing him. I hate listening to Billy whine and complain and not be accountable for his own actions.

I just don't know what vile thing that Stitch did in his past that his wife would divorce him. When Kelly and Stitch were talking Kelly said she didn't think Jenna would divorce him for what Kelly disclosed to her. I'm thinking that there is a dark past for Stitch that could be unforgivable. I also think that Kelly and Stitch are siblings, how else would Kelly know something about Stitch that his ex wife did not know?

I hope this s/l goes a little faster than the stupid music box thing, which I don't think really anyone gives a hoot anymore.

#25   2014/04/05 01:00PM
    villyforever55

Stitch attacks Kelly, for no reason, still accusing her of interfering in Villy's marriage, after he slept with Victoria. What a hypocrite! But Kelly figured him out, quickly! Stitch is now smitten with Victoria, but somehow he thinks what he's doing is different from what Kelly did. Now why is that? Both of these people can leave the show and never be missed, at least not by me!

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list