List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shady Stitch

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shady Stitch

Started by tricia98 at 2014/04/03 12:17PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/05 01:00PM, Views: 8436, Replies: 24
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2014/04/03 08:22PM
    Re: Shady Stitch
    savytabby

Quote JUJU41: Stitch gives me the creeps. I really can't see why Victoria let herself get tangled up with him I have lost almost all respect for Victoria. What Victoria is doing is worse that what Billy did, she knows she's not going to quit or even try to.

ICAM with this post. And yes I think he totally took advantage of Victoria. I mean, really, he's not even trying to hide it. I liked Stitch in the beginning, but now I do think they are taking him down his route and Vicky could potentially be in danger if she rejects him to go back with Billy.

#12   2014/04/03 09:38PM
    DeevaCulver

Quote TikiGirl: I like Stitch. I think he is going to turn out to be a genuinely nice guy with a good heart. I hope him & Vicky end up together. I think they have more chemistry than Vicky & Billy now, besides the fact that Billy causes her never ending hurt...how many times can you forgive someone for cheating on you...once a cheater always a cheater....he's going to do it again. It's time for her to cut her losses and move on.

Back to Stitch....this is what I said in a previous post
    I think Stitch and Sully were childhood best friends. Kelly is Sully's sister. Kelly is blaming Stitch for Sully's death because Sully joined the military because of him. And Stitch was not there when Sully died. Had Stitch, being the platoon medic, been present when the ambush went down, Sully may have lived. Kelly has misplaced anger because of too much grief in her life. When she called him a murderer and he didn't correct her, it may be because he feels guilty about not being there (which him and Dylan have discussed).

-When Kelly stated she has no one and Stitch replied she could have him, may go back to him look at her as a sister due to his relationship with Sully.

-Dylan doesn't know the connection, because he was not a childhood friend. He meet both Stitch and Sully in the military.

Wow If the writers don't have that idea in mind, they SHOULD IMO, sounds like a great s/l.

#13   2014/04/04 07:02AM
    deceived

Quote JUJU41: Stitch gives me the creeps. I really can't see why Victoria let herself get tangled up with him I have lost almost all respect for Victoria. What Victoria is doing is worse that what Billy did, she knows she's not going to quit or even try to.

A little yeast works through the dough. That's how he got tangled up in her personal life...so that tells me he has no integrity in his personal or professional life.

#14   2014/04/04 07:18AM
    alikat

I like Stitch. I think he is genuine. Certainly he has some secret but hey, who doesn't in soapland?

His very open crush on Victoria seems very real. The actor is good and I like the chemistry building between him and Amelia (Victoria).

I agree to an extent with someone who posted in here that Victoria should wake up, Billy isn't going to change. That doesn't mean she doesn't love him and him her. They could truly be the REAL soulmates for life. However, I think we saw the writers foreshadowing when Nikki spoke to Victoria about Victor and Victoria said "I just need a break from him"...that kind of said it all to me.

For now, I think we'll see a little more of Sticki <-- lol (OH I hope that's what they call them) and in the end, whatever this huge secret is...will be the catalyst to break them up and Villy find their way back to each other.

#15   2014/04/04 07:26AM
    wyattfan

Kelly's son was named Sam. I'm not sure of Stitch's son name.
    I wish he had not had sex with Victoria. I do like Stitch. I have the feeling the truth will come out about his past and hurt Victoria.

#16   2014/04/04 08:14AM
    SilverQueen

I really don't want Stitch and Victoria together as a couple. She's with him for revenge and on the rebound because Billy did Kelly. She's not even sure what way she needs or wants to go with Billy or anyone and feel Stitch is totally taking advantage of that and her. They're both just lonely right now and don't see it lasting for long. The more Billy threatens and tells Ben to stay away from his wife, the more Stitch goes after Vikki. He's doing it to get back at Billy also and maybe Kelly for some unknown reason. He seems to have sketch mysterious past that could bring Vikki down and hurt her and if he was a decent guy he would back off and give the woman the space she needs but won't. He's totally taking advantage of the whole situation. What was wrong with him just being her friend?!!!!!! Just saying.

#17   2014/04/04 09:56AM
    coolkraft

Quote DeevaCulver:
    Quote TikiGirl: I like Stitch. I think he is going to turn out to be a genuinely nice guy with a good heart. I hope him & Vicky end up together. I think they have more chemistry than Vicky & Billy now, besides the fact that Billy causes her never ending hurt...how many times can you forgive someone for cheating on you...once a cheater always a cheater....he's going to do it again. It's time for her to cut her losses and move on.

Back to Stitch....this is what I said in a previous post
    I think Stitch and Sully were childhood best friends. Kelly is Sully's sister. Kelly is blaming Stitch for Sully's death because Sully joined the military because of him. And Stitch was not there when Sully died. Had Stitch, being the platoon medic, been present when the ambush went down, Sully may have lived. Kelly has misplaced anger because of too much grief in her life. When she called him a murderer and he didn't correct her, it may be because he feels guilty about not being there (which him and Dylan have discussed).

-When Kelly stated she has no one and Stitch replied she could have him, may go back to him look at her as a sister due to his relationship with Sully.

-Dylan doesn't know the connection, because he was not a childhood friend. He meet both Stitch and Sully in the military.

Wow If the writers don't have that idea in mind, they SHOULD IMO, sounds like a great s/l.
    I like stitch also and he is a better match for Victoria in age and smarts than Billy. Wonder if Victoria will get pregnant. That would be a hoot.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/04 09:57AM
    #18   2014/04/04 10:44AM
    trinilisa

Quote Suzy R: Boy you really took Stitch and his character out into left field somewhere. Stitch even though has a mystery in his past. The murder I'm sure has to do with his military days. (With Dylan and Stitch's army buddy that died and still unknown how or why) they left that hanging when Dylan came to town. It was part of his PTSD story line. Think the writer's are gonna go back to that one since they left it hanging and us wondering about his involvement or guilt.
    Really like the chemistry between Stitch and Vicki and hope it doesn't just turn into a one night stand. Feel their relationship could really be a "hot" one if the writer's take them to another level. Love, love, love to see them together on the screen. Lots of chemistry in my opinion.

Ita with your post.

#19   2014/04/04 11:27AM
    kyun

I've always wanted Villy to last. But I do like Stitch. I used to think Stitch's secret must be Max-related, but it's feeling more and more like it's layered, and I don't feel as much that it is child-related.

#20   2014/04/04 12:46PM
    Big Milk

Quote mom chez:
    Quote Big Milk: I might have heard differently? But on Thursdays show when Stitch was conversing with Dylan, and discussed his wife taking his son out the country. He referred to his son by the name of Max? Isn't that the same name as Kelly's Son? If so? What's the correlation?

I believe Kelly's son was named SAM.

Thank you for clearing that up! I'm only 45, but I guess the first thing to go is short term memory? Lol.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list