List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shady Stitch

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shady Stitch

Started by tricia98 at 2014/04/03 12:17PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/05 01:00PM, Views: 8410, Replies: 24
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2014/04/03 12:17PM
    Shady Stitch
    tricia98

What i think is going to happen is that Victoria and stitch will continue their lust for one another but it won't last. We all realize there's something not right about stitch, who is he, what did he do, who did he do it to? (escaped convict, murderer, rapist, con) I believe Victoria may get caught up in whatever stitch is hiding and Billy will be there to save her when all is discovered. Is there really a wife and son?? Who knows what this shady guy is hiding but it's obviously a unforgivable act (not a affair). I just get that stalking peeping tom vibe from him, also does this guy really work and is he really a Dr bcuz in the hospital he's acting as a statue in the hallways until vicki shows up...very suspicious. I just hope Vicki doesn't get hurt physically or something else. i really want Villy redeemed with Billy taking mama Jills advice and grow up and take on responsibility. Team Villy

#2   2014/04/03 03:05PM
    Re: Shady Stitch
    Suzy R

Boy you really took Stitch and his character out into left field somewhere. Stitch even though has a mystery in his past. The murder I'm sure has to do with his military days. (With Dylan and Stitch's army buddy that died and still unknown how or why) they left that hanging when Dylan came to town. It was part of his PTSD story line. Think the writer's are gonna go back to that one since they left it hanging and us wondering about his involvement or guilt.
    Really like the chemistry between Stitch and Vicki and hope it doesn't just turn into a one night stand. Feel their relationship could really be a "hot" one if the writer's take them to another level. Love, love, love to see them together on the screen. Lots of chemistry in my opinion.

#3   2014/04/03 03:06PM
    Suzy R

Boy you really took Stitch and his character out into left field somewhere. Stitch even though has a mystery in his past. The murder I'm sure has to do with his military days. (With Dylan and Stitch's army buddy that died and still unknown how or why) they left that hanging when Dylan came to town. It was part of his PTSD story line. Think the writer's are gonna go back to that one since they left it hanging and us wondering about his involvement or guilt.
    Really like the chemistry between Stitch and Vicki and hope it doesn't just turn into a one night stand. Feel their relationship could really be a "hot" one if the writer's take them to another level. Love, love, love to see them together on the screen. Lots of chemistry in my opinion.

#4   2014/04/03 03:19PM
    JUJU41

Stitch gives me the creeps. I really can't see why Victoria let herself get tangled up with him I have lost almost all respect for Victoria. What Victoria is doing is worse that what Billy did, she knows she's not going to quit or even try to.

#5   2014/04/03 04:04PM
    TikiGirl

I like Stitch. I think he is going to turn out to be a genuinely nice guy with a good heart. I hope him & Vicky end up together. I think they have more chemistry than Vicky & Billy now, besides the fact that Billy causes her never ending hurt...how many times can you forgive someone for cheating on you...once a cheater always a cheater....he's going to do it again. It's time for her to cut her losses and move on.

Back to Stitch....this is what I said in a previous post
    I think Stitch and Sully were childhood best friends. Kelly is Sully's sister. Kelly is blaming Stitch for Sully's death because Sully joined the military because of him. And Stitch was not there when Sully died. Had Stitch, being the platoon medic, been present when the ambush went down, Sully may have lived. Kelly has misplaced anger because of too much grief in her life. When she called him a murderer and he didn't correct her, it may be because he feels guilty about not being there (which him and Dylan have discussed).

-When Kelly stated she has no one and Stitch replied she could have him, may go back to him look at her as a sister due to his relationship with Sully.

-Dylan doesn't know the connection, because he was not a childhood friend. He meet both Stitch and Sully in the military.

#6   2014/04/03 05:27PM
    greengrass

A McD.did a live tweet for Y&R since she is part of the team there and she said that Stitch's secret will unravel slowly and it is huge and a good one.

#7   2014/04/03 05:32PM
    reng

Oh, goody, another story that will unravel slowly.

#8   2014/04/03 05:46PM
    ericlizafan

I've always gotten this weird vibe from Stitch, and I wouldn't be disappointed if he and Kelly left town together and never came back.

I don't think Vicky will fall in love with him, she's madly in love with Billy, no matter how hurt she is.

#9   2014/04/03 06:46PM
    Big Milk

I might have heard differently? But on Thursdays show when Stitch was conversing with Dylan, and discussed his wife taking his son out the country. He referred to his son by the name of Max? Isn't that the same name as Kelly's Son? If so? What's the correlation?

#10   2014/04/03 07:03PM
    mom chez

Quote Big Milk: I might have heard differently? But on Thursdays show when Stitch was conversing with Dylan, and discussed his wife taking his son out the country. He referred to his son by the name of Max? Isn't that the same name as Kelly's Son? If so? What's the correlation?

I believe Kelly's son was named SAM.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list