List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Jack NEVER learns....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jack NEVER learns....

Started by Brooksie82 at 2014/04/02 05:55PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/04 10:07AM, Views: 892, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2014/04/02 05:55PM
    Jack NEVER learns....
    Brooksie82

Why does he continually involve himself with women who are mentally or emotionally unstable? Now jumping from Phyllis to Kelly? His whole history is full of relationships with women who have only ended up causing him harm and grief. You would think he would learn eventually! They need to bring another actress in and get the character of Phyllis back to be with him OR.... I could even tolerate him being with Chelsea's mom. Perhaps that would liven him up because at this point he is making me sick with his sappiness.

#2   2014/04/02 07:03PM
    Re: Jack NEVER learns....
    Taralo

Quote Brooksie82: Why does he continually involve himself with women who are mentally or emotionally unstable? Now jumping from Phyllis to Kelly? His whole history is full of relationships with women who have only ended up causing him harm and grief. You would think he would learn eventually! They need to bring another actress in and get the character of Phyllis back to be with him OR.... I could even tolerate him being with Chelsea's mom. Perhaps that would liven him up because at this point he is making me sick with his sappiness.

Kelly is perfect for Jack. I would like to see Phyllis with someone hot like Ronan.

#3   2014/04/02 07:27PM
    nicks love

i thing jack need someone to love him maybe kelly is the one>>

#4   2014/04/02 11:09PM
    apple1950

Find someone for Jack. I agree. Not Kelly, the town homewrecker. The actress has done a great job of making us dislike her. Why would pairing her with Jack lessen this feeling? Are the writers changing the direction for this actress? Billy was wrong also but Kelly really isn't sorry, IMO. Jack also is suck a bragger when he thinks he has one up on Victor. He never learns his lesson there either. Dissing Victor and fathering the needy women on the show seem to be his mission in life. He has so many other decent qualities but these areas of weakness are his downfall.

#5   2014/04/03 06:48AM
    wyattfan

I think Jack should either be with Phyllis or someone new not Kelly. I think she is hung up on Billy. If they had not had her sleep with Billy, then a pairing might have been good but now it's yuck.

#6   2014/04/03 09:03AM
    Lizzytish

Quote Brooksie82: Why does he continually involve himself with women who are mentally or emotionally unstable? Now jumping from Phyllis to Kelly? His whole history is full of relationships with women who have only ended up causing him harm and grief. You would think he would learn eventually! They need to bring another actress in and get the character of Phyllis back to be with him OR.... I could even tolerate him being with Chelsea's mom. Perhaps that would liven him up because at this point he is making me sick with his sappiness.

Well, to be fair -- there was nothing wrong with Dr. Emily -- they were a great couple, until Victor brought lookalike Patty to town. Blame Victor, not Jack.

#7   2014/04/04 07:26AM
    Ontarian

I don't think Kelly's unstable. I think that she connected with Billy because she was lonely. She needed a friend. Now there's Jack. I think Jack and Kelly would make a great couple. Hope it works out.

#8   2014/04/04 08:05AM
    SilverQueen

Quote wyattfan: I think Jack should either be with Phyllis or someone new not Kelly. I think she is hung up on Billy. If they had not had her sleep with Billy, then a pairing might have been good but now it's yuck.

ITA I really don't like Kelly and love Jack and don't want him with Kelly but either with Red if she ever comes back or with some new blood. He does set himself up for more heartache going back to the same women he had before that didn't work out. It would be nice if Jack could and would finally find Ms. Right and it would last a lifetime so he can be happy which is way overdue for him. He's been alone and lonesome for far too long now and needs to move on as I really don't believe Phyllis will ever wake up. I respect his loyalty to Red but he needs to have a life too and stop waiting on Phyllis. He's in limbo and waited long enough. Maybe someone to take his mind off besting TGVN.

#9   2014/04/04 10:02AM
    PowerPlay

Quote SilverQueen:
    Quote wyattfan: I think Jack should either be with Phyllis or someone new not Kelly. I think she is hung up on Billy. If they had not had her sleep with Billy, then a pairing might have been good but now it's yuck.

ITA I really don't like Kelly and love Jack and don't want him with Kelly but either with Red if she ever comes back or with some new blood. He does set himself up for more heartache going back to the same women he had before that didn't work out. It would be nice if Jack could and would finally find Ms. Right and it would last a lifetime so he can be happy which is way overdue for him. He's been alone and lonesome for far too long now and needs to move on as I really don't believe Phyllis will ever wake up. I respect his loyalty to Red but he needs to have a life too and stop waiting on Phyllis. He's in limbo and waited long enough. Maybe someone to take his mind off besting TGVN.

I so dislike Kelly...she is so crafty and acts like every man wants her and so far they do. I am shocked that Jack who adores and worships Red would even consider this witch! Anyway I hope Red comes back soon because she is the only one that can put Kelly in her own bed and out of every guys. I do give Abby credit for seeing Abby for who/what she is. I really can't say that her mourning is norm but than again I guess everybody mourns differently. She just likes to do it in the company of men...

#10   2014/04/04 10:04AM
    alikat

His character is what I call "King Save-A-Ho"

He has to rescue the damsel in depress LOL I'm surprised he hasn't sniffed around Sharon much more lately.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list