List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sharon's secret DNA Switch Faith not Summer

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sharon's secret DNA Switch Faith not Summer

Started by NuttyIrishman at 2014/04/02 05:33PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/04 08:59AM, Views: 7951, Replies: 35
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2014/04/03 01:58PM
    Re: Sharon's secret DNA Switch Faith not Summer
    themyra

Quote Little_Debbie:
    Quote themyra: .... And remember, for the second test Nick used a blonde hair from Summer's brush that was at his house. Faith also has blonde hair and who says she didn't use that brush, too?

Didn't he take the brush from Summer's handbag, who had just come in? I hate to re-hash a done deal, but come on, police use DNA from someone's brush all the time to test. Nick didn't send one hair, the lab knows how to run a test if they see 2 different types. It's a loooong reach if you ask me.

True ... But this IS Genoa City's DNA lab. LOL

#32   2014/04/03 02:47PM
    xjustbestrong

Nick is the father of both Faith and Summer so Shaorn did change the DNA test results for Summer to say Not A Match when it said A Match.

#33   2014/04/03 02:53PM
    Crumbly

Quote NuttyIrishman: Sharon is blocking out she lied about Faith's paternity not switching Summers, Faith and Summer are Abbotts

I would love if this is how it happened.

#34   2014/04/03 02:56PM
    Crumbly

Quote Lizzytish:
    Quote NuttyIrishman: Sharon is blocking out she lied about Faith's paternity not switching Summers, Faith and Summer are Abbotts

Sorry, but they've already proven paternity on Faith. When Adam confessed to giving Ashley Sharon's baby, Victor had a DNA test done which proved Sharon AND NICK were the parents. If that turns out to be untrue, then it's Victor who messed with the test not Sharon.

Let's give Sharon a break, huh? I think the viewers are now trying to rewrite history!

This is a soap and anything is possible and with all the rewrites from this group of writers , it is most definitely possible. Sharon is a liar at heart, so I wouldn't doubt it.

#35   2014/04/03 04:06PM
    janetb

Quote laurie6:
    Quote habbyfan:
    Quote Little_Debbie:
    Two days late for April Fools. Faith's paternity and maternity are not in question. That ship has sailed.

Victor had faiths's Maternity,Paternity done when Faith was returned to Sharon ( after Adam Kidnapping the baby and giving her to Ashley) they had to do it because Faith was thought to be Ashley and Victor's child.

No he didn't, Only Sharon and Ashley were tested for maternity. They assumed Nick was the father from the test only Sharon saw. Faith can be anyone's child if the writers see fit.

The writers left the door open for both Summer and Faith's paternity. Both times there was more than one possibility for the father. Both times only one person saw the paternity test report and was believed. That's why we have this drawn out saga over Summer's paternity now.

#36   2014/04/04 08:59AM
    SilverQueen

Wouldn't that be something?!!! I'm thinking Sharon thinks she switched up paternity test on Summer but it was Faith instead!!!! So, Faith is Jack's daughter all along and Summer's still Nick's child but now Sharon remembers nothing so who knows?!!!!!!!! That boat sailed before when Diane tried to steal Victor's baby makers but instead got Jack's and didn't have Victor's baby like she wanted. She wasn't happy when she found out about her mistake and ended up having Jack's child instead which is Kyle of course. Who knows Sharon was off her meds when then and may not have done the dirty deed after all!!!!!! How convenient she lost her memory totally about it and will keep Nick unless Red wakes up and not know what Phyllis is talking about especially if it turns out Sharon did do it or not.

« 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list