List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sharon's secret DNA Switch Faith not Summer

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sharon's secret DNA Switch Faith not Summer

Started by NuttyIrishman at 2014/04/02 05:33PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/04 08:59AM, Views: 7629, Replies: 35
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2014/04/03 12:37PM
    Re: Sharon's secret DNA Switch Faith not Summer
    laurie6

Quote Lizzytish:
    Quote NuttyIrishman: Sharon is blocking out she lied about Faith's paternity not switching Summers, Faith and Summer are Abbotts

Sorry, but they've already proven paternity on Faith. When Adam confessed to giving Ashley Sharon's baby, Victor had a DNA test done which proved Sharon AND NICK were the parents. If that turns out to be untrue, then it's Victor who messed with the test not Sharon.

Let's give Sharon a break, huh? I think the viewers are now trying to rewrite history!

Actually, They only tested Sharon and Ashley no men were tested. They assumed Nick was the father from the dna test only Sharon saw. There is no rewrite Faith has 3 possible fathers.

#22   2014/04/03 01:06PM
    themyra

.... And remember, for the second test Nick used a blonde hair from Summer's brush that was at his house. Faith also has blonde hair and who says she didn't use that brush, too?

#23   2014/04/03 01:14PM
    Little_Debbie

Quote themyra: .... And remember, for the second test Nick used a blonde hair from Summer's brush that was at his house. Faith also has blonde hair and who says she didn't use that brush, too?

Didn't he take the brush from Summer's handbag, who had just come in? I hate to re-hash a done deal, but come on, police use DNA from someone's brush all the time to test. Nick didn't send one hair, the lab knows how to run a test if they see 2 different types. It's a loooong reach if you ask me.

#24   2014/04/03 01:19PM
    habbyfan

Quote Little_Debbie:
    Quote NuttyIrishman: Sharon is blocking out she lied about Faith's paternity not switching Summers, Faith and Summer are Abbotts
    Two days late for April Fools. Faith's paternity and maternity are not in question. That ship has sailed.

Victor had faiths's Maternity,Paternity done when Faith was returned to Sharon ( after Adam Kidnapping the baby and giving her to Ashley) they had to do it because Faith was thought to be Ashley and Victor's child.

#25   2014/04/03 01:22PM
    laurie6

Quote habbyfan:
    Quote Little_Debbie:
    Two days late for April Fools. Faith's paternity and maternity are not in question. That ship has sailed.

Victor had faiths's Maternity,Paternity done when Faith was returned to Sharon ( after Adam Kidnapping the baby and giving her to Ashley) they had to do it because Faith was thought to be Ashley and Victor's child.

No he didn't, Only Sharon and Ashley were tested for maternity. They assumed Nick was the father from the test only Sharon saw. Faith can be anyone's child if the writers see fit.

#26   2014/04/03 01:22PM
    yrfan00

Quote laurie6: Actually, They only tested Sharon and Ashley no men were tested. They assumed Nick was the father from the dna test only Sharon saw. There is no rewrite Faith has 3 possible fathers.

Did it actually only show Ashley and Sharon going to be tested? I am asking because I don't remember. If it didn't show it, most WOULD make the assumption that BOTH Nick and Sharon were tested. But, the fact of the matter is we can all go on and on about theories. Some insist that Summer is Nick's because Sharon says she changed the results, but that can all change with the stroke of a pen. If the writers decided to backtrack and not have Sharon change the results, they will just add in another twist. It is looking more and more to me like that might be the case. These new writers may realize that Sharon shouldn't have been involved to begin with, so they are fixing the previous writers mistakes. JMO

#27   2014/04/03 01:24PM
    habbyfan

Quote Little_Debbie:

#28   2014/04/03 01:27PM
    FL senior fan

Shut down the G.C. DNA Lab! It's highly unreliably!

#29   2014/04/03 01:28PM
    yrfan00

Quote Little_Debbie: Didn't he take the brush from Summer's handbag, who had just come in? I hate to re-hash a done deal, but come on, police use DNA from someone's brush all the time to test. Nick didn't send one hair, the lab knows how to run a test if they see 2 different types. It's a loooong reach if you ask me.

I really think this may be the way the writers go to still make Summer an Abbott. It is very likely it could have been Faith's hair, and that would answer the question of Faith's paternity for those that insist Nick may not Faith's father. It would finally be proven without a doubt that Faith is Nick's and Summer is Jack's. They could kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

#30   2014/04/03 01:28PM
    laurie6

Quote yrfan00:
    Quote laurie6: Actually, They only tested Sharon and Ashley no men were tested. They assumed Nick was the father from the dna test only Sharon saw. There is no rewrite Faith has 3 possible fathers.

Did it actually only show Ashley and Sharon going to be tested? I am asking because I don't remember. If it didn't show it, most WOULD make the assumption that BOTH Nick and Sharon were tested. But, the fact of the matter is we can all go on and on about theories. Some insist that Summer is Nick's because Sharon says she changed the results, but that can all change with the stroke of a pen. If the writers decided to backtrack and not have Sharon change the results, they will just add in another twist. It is looking more and more to me like that might be the case. These new writers may realize that Sharon shouldn't have been involved to begin with, so they are fixing the previous writers mistakes. JMO

I don't remember exactly what was shown but it was said they only tested maternity because Ashley wasn't trying to give Faith back to Sharon. Your right the writers could change the story to make it all in Sharon's mind and that she actually never changed anything which IMO would be the most boring twist there can be. It is all up to the writers how this will play out I just hope they end it soon no matter how it turns out, It has been dragging on long enough.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list