List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sharon's secret DNA Switch Faith not Summer

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sharon's secret DNA Switch Faith not Summer

Started by NuttyIrishman at 2014/04/02 05:33PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/04 08:59AM, Views: 8001, Replies: 35
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2014/04/03 08:35AM
    Re: Sharon's secret DNA Switch Faith not Summer
    Lizzytish

Quote NuttyIrishman: Sharon is blocking out she lied about Faith's paternity not switching Summers, Faith and Summer are Abbotts

Sorry, but they've already proven paternity on Faith. When Adam confessed to giving Ashley Sharon's baby, Victor had a DNA test done which proved Sharon AND NICK were the parents. If that turns out to be untrue, then it's Victor who messed with the test not Sharon.

Let's give Sharon a break, huh? I think the viewers are now trying to rewrite history!

#12   2014/04/03 08:49AM
    yrfan00

Quote Lizzytish: Sorry, but they've already proven paternity on Faith. When Adam confessed to giving Ashley Sharon's baby, Victor had a DNA test done which proved Sharon AND NICK were the parents. If that turns out to be untrue, then it's Victor who messed with the test not Sharon.

Let's give Sharon a break, huh? I think the viewers are now trying to rewrite history!

Thanks so much for your great post Lizzytish!! You saved me a lot of typing. Yep, Shick already had another DNA test done, and if I recall, Victor's exact words were that Faith is Nicholas and Sharon's baby.

#13   2014/04/03 08:59AM
    janetb

Quote laurie6: It is definitely possible that Faith isn't Nick's kid and I never thought she was. The writers gave her 3 possible dads for a reason.

The writers love these who's the daddy s/l so anything can happen. They make the characters clueless to drag this on. Sharon told Jack that he was the father, and then said she lied and it was Nick. It also could have been Billy, none of them saw the report.

#14   2014/04/03 09:01AM
    janetb

Quote Lizzytish:
    Quote NuttyIrishman: Sharon is blocking out she lied about Faith's paternity not switching Summers, Faith and Summer are Abbotts

Sorry, but they've already proven paternity on Faith. When Adam confessed to giving Ashley Sharon's baby, Victor had a DNA test done which proved Sharon AND NICK were the parents. If that turns out to be untrue, then it's Victor who messed with the test not Sharon.

The DNA test was to prove who Faith's mother was and was only done on Sharon and Ashley. Nick was assumed to be her father because Sharon said so, not another DNA test.

#15   2014/04/03 09:15AM
    Little_Debbie

It looks like it's a tough pill to swallow that Nicholas and Sharon have a precious daughter together, but that's how it was written and always meant to be.

#16   2014/04/03 09:24AM
    vikis3

The title of this thread should be "wishful thinking"

#17   2014/04/03 10:40AM
    janetb

I find revisiting paternity boring but some posters enjoy the speculation. Both paternity tests for Summer and Faith involved only one person seeing the report and being believed by the other potential fathers. Their word was believed without question.

A DNA test confirmed that Sharon and not Ashley is Faith's mother. Her word is still the only confirmation that Nick is Faith's father. That's why some still question it, since there were three potential fathers.

#18   2014/04/03 11:32AM
    Little_Debbie

Quote Lizzytish:

Re-writing history isn't something I take seriously. Next thing you know, someone throws Nick into the ring, and say he's really Jack's son. I've seen it so many times, it's not even funny.

#19   2014/04/03 11:43AM
    vikis3

I'm enjoying what is being played out in the present on the screen

#20   2014/04/03 11:44AM
    lvsdasnow

Quote Brooksie82: So then her crazy state of mind is stemming from switching faiths results and she is mistaking thinking she switched summers but was only day dreaming about it and that would be a better storyline to me and make more sense in the whole scheme of things considering Sharon's history. I like it but are the writers clever enough to be reading our conversation and make it so? We know they couldn't dream this up on their own, its too clever! The fallout from a discovery of that sort would make for great drama!

The problem with your therory now is that Faith's DNA has been tested when Ashley wanted to make sure Faith was not hers, Nick, Ashley, Victor and Sharon went to the hospital and had DNA test done. It was proven that Faith was Nick's and Sharon's child.

Sharon wants to be the only mother of Nicks children. That is why she did what she did with Summer's DNA

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list