List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sharon's secret DNA Switch Faith not Summer

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sharon's secret DNA Switch Faith not Summer

Started by NuttyIrishman at 2014/04/02 05:33PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/04 08:59AM, Views: 7523, Replies: 35
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2014/04/02 05:33PM
    Sharon's secret DNA Switch Faith not Summer
    NuttyIrishman

Sharon is blocking out she lied about Faith's paternity not switching Summers, Faith and Summer are Abbotts

#2   2014/04/02 05:38PM
    Re: Sharon's secret DNA Switch Faith not Summer
    Brooksie82

So then her crazy state of mind is stemming from switching faiths results and she is mistaking thinking she switched summers but was only day dreaming about it and that would be a better storyline to me and make more sense in the whole scheme of things considering Sharon's history. I like it but are the writers clever enough to be reading our conversation and make it so? We know they couldn't dream this up on their own, its too clever! The fallout from a discovery of that sort would make for great drama!

#3   2014/04/02 10:04PM
    biggalow jones

what's your source????? if you are going to make a statement like that you need to name your source..

#4   2014/04/03 02:27AM
    vicsze

Who's to say that Sharon didn't hallucinate the whole paternity test switch scenario?

#5   2014/04/03 03:40AM
    Joy T

Quote biggalow jones: what's your source????? if you are going to make a statement like that you need to name your source..

Hi Biggalow, I don't think they read that from a source. They are writing what they would like to see and I love it. It would be an interesting twist. Sharon Case recently did an interview (can't remember which one) and she stated that there was going to be a big twist to paternity s/l and she thought that fans would like it. Who knows what they "think" we like?

I just wish the writers would read their story b/c it would be great drama. Victor would FREAK out losing 2 granddaughters.

#6   2014/04/03 04:04AM
    FL senior fan

If we would be a bit more considerate of all posters by stating sources, putting a question mark by our threat, or merely stating IMO or hoping/wishing. Thanks

IMO, this thread will be hard to believe (but anything possible in soaps) because we saw Sharon go into the Lab when she saw Nick there, then he got the notice of paternity about Summer. Lots of explaining to do if Sharon was able to go WAY BACK into the medical computer system/records and change something on Faith. IF true, Faith would be Billy's daughter?

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/03 04:06AM
    #7   2014/04/03 08:05AM
    yrfan00

Quote NuttyIrishman: Sharon is blocking out she lied about Faith's paternity not switching Summers, Faith and Summer are Abbotts

No way this is true. SC did an interview recently and said her fans would really like the way the story unfolded and I can pretty much guarantee that her fans would HATE that kind of a twist. Faith is Nick's and there has never been a question of it. Sharon lied to Nick and said Jack was the father because she wanted Nick to be there for Summer. Nick only found out she wasn't telling the truth because he overheard Sharon talking to Doris. Why would Sharon lie to Doris about Nick being the father if all she wanted was Nick. Doesn't add up.

#8   2014/04/03 08:10AM
    yrfan00

I do believe that Nick could have used Faith's hair instead of Summer's which would explain why Nick was a match. If Sharon really did change a test, it could have been the wrong hair tested. There is no question that Nick is Faith's father. Just a thought!

#9   2014/04/03 08:31AM
    laurie6

It is definitely possible that Faith isn't Nick's kid and I never thought she was. The writers gave her 3 possible dads for a reason.

#10   2014/04/03 08:34AM
    Little_Debbie

Quote NuttyIrishman: Sharon is blocking out she lied about Faith's paternity not switching Summers, Faith and Summer are Abbotts
    Two days late for April Fools. Faith's paternity and maternity are not in question. That ship has sailed.

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list