List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy Miller has a new job already......

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy Miller has a new job already......

Started by leprecaun28 at 2014/04/02 04:13PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/05 10:22AM, Views: 8642, Replies: 31
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2014/04/03 07:31AM
    Re: Billy Miller has a new job already......
    spartes

I enjoyed seeing BM on CSI so what we got next for we can DVR of him and keep sake. I had to go back and watch it again so he wasn't a bad cop after all just hot headed . That's our Billy, BM is really missed !!!! Bring on some more BM soon I HOPE

#12   2014/04/03 07:38AM
    kaybirdbaby

I was thrilled to hear Billy 's voice on CSI I am happy for him. Just wish he could come back to Y&R. Best wishes for a great career.

#13   2014/04/03 10:15AM
    sumptergal

I miss Billy.....he is a great actor and needs to come back and replace this kid they have on their now....

#14   2014/04/03 02:36PM
    spartes

Quote kaybirdbaby: I was thrilled to hear Billy 's voice on CSI I am happy for him. Just wish he could come back to Y&R. Best wishes for a great career.

Agree Totally 1000%

#15   2014/04/03 04:14PM
    Sonni

Good for him-I'm sure he will pick up a lot more roles.

#16   2014/04/03 05:15PM
    PurrrrrrrKitty

Anytime an actor keeps doing projects outside of the soap they are on.. means, they DO NOT want to be a soap actor.. they are looking for prime time or the big screen.

I have always ssid, BM will end up on prime time or the big screen.. and I think I am right.. He would have NEVER stayed on a soap.. he wants a bigger career.. he has the talent for it...

His fans need to be thrilled for him instead of bemoaning the fact that he is no longer on Y&R..

#17   2014/04/03 05:46PM
    Supercouplev...

Quote PurrrrrrrKitty: Anytime an actor keeps doing projects outside of the soap they are on.. means, they DO NOT want to be a soap actor.. they are looking for prime time or the big screen.

I have always ssid, BM will end up on prime time or the big screen.. and I think I am right.. He would have NEVER stayed on a soap.. he wants a bigger career.. he has the talent for it...

His fans need to be thrilled for him instead of bemoaning the fact that he is no longer on Y&R..

I never heard him say he wanted something bigger, when I do, then.....I guess that goes for Nikki and Victor too. So many soap stars have done primetime. Drake Hogestyn comes to mind, and Allison Sweeny, why has she stayed on Days for so long, and doing primetime?

#18   2014/04/03 07:12PM
    PurrrrrrrKitty

Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote PurrrrrrrKitty: Anytime an actor keeps doing projects outside of the soap they are on.. means, they DO NOT want to be a soap actor.. they are looking for prime time or the big screen.

I never heard him say he wanted something bigger, when I do, then.....I guess that goes for Nikki and Victor too. So many soap stars have done primetime. Drake Hogestyn comes to mind, and Allison Sweeny, why has she stayed on Days for so long, and doing primetime?

If and I mean if an actor is "talented" enough to leave the soap world, they will do it in a nanno second.. the key word here is "TALENT".... I think BM is talented enough.. I have NOOOOOO idea what his thoughts are.. do YOU?? I doubt he shares his inner most feelings about his career on twitter or anywhere publically.

To me, Soap actors do other projects for extra money (huge difference in income from Prime Time and Soaps) but primarily to get recognition so they can make more demands on their contracts.

There are several if not many soap stars who are now prime time stars as well as big screen stars and have NEVER looked back. The soap world was the spring board for them "only"..... while many, many soap stars are very happy just being employed.. they know their limitations.

I posted months ago, the salaries per epidsode for soap and prime time.. it is HUUUUUUUGE.

#19   2014/04/03 07:21PM
    Supercouplev...

Quote PurrrrrrrKitty:
    Quote Supercouplevilly:

If and I mean if an actor is "talented" enough to leave the soap world, they will do it in a nanno second.. the key word here is "TALENT".... I think BM is talented enough.. I have NOOOOOO idea what his thoughts are.. do YOU?? I doubt he shares his inner most feelings about his career on twitter or anywhere publically.

To me, Soap actors do other projects for extra money (huge difference in income from Prime Time and Soaps) but primarily to get recognition so they can make more demands on their contracts.

There are several if not many soap stars who are now prime time stars as well as big screen stars and have NEVER looked back. The soap world was the spring board for them "only"..... while many, many soap stars are very happy just being employed.. they know their limitations.

I posted months ago, the salaries per epidsode for soap and prime time.. it is HUUUUUUUGE.

What I do know, is what BM said, and that is, he does other things because he believs it makes him a better actor. He said when he came back after doing his movie, he thought it made him a better Billy Abbott.

Some choice not to believe him, because he is too talented, why do people put so much on him. He has said he likes having a regular paying job, some choice not to believe him, but I do.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/03 07:24PM
    #20   2014/04/03 07:28PM
    PurrrrrrrKitty

Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote PurrrrrrrKitty:
    Quote Supercouplevilly:

What I do know, is what BM said, and that is, he does other things because he believs it makes him a better actor. He said when he came back after doing his movie, he thought it made him a better Billy Abbott.

Some choice not to believe him, because he is too talented, why do people put so much on him. He has said he likes having a regular paying job, some choice not to believe him, but I do.

Since I do not follow him or his personal life in anyway, I have NOOOOO idea what he said.. but I do feel what actors say publically and what they say to their agent is very different. Of coruse it made him a better Billy Abbott.. but does that mean he wants to play Billy for the next 10 plus years. I do not believe that for a second.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list