List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy Miller has a new job already......

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy Miller has a new job already......

Started by leprecaun28 at 2014/04/02 04:13PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/05 10:22AM, Views: 9012, Replies: 31
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2014/04/02 04:13PM
    Billy Miller has a new job already......
    leprecaun28

I'm watching CSI (Vegas) and he's a playing a cop ....
    a kid walks into the cop shop and starts opening fire.....
    Funny, I'm from small town Ontario and we had town cops who wore Bullet proof vests but not one of these guys on the LVPD had one on....I know, its a tv show, but.....

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/02 04:16PM
    #2   2014/04/02 04:19PM
    Re: Billy Miller has a new job already......
    Supercouplev...

Quote leprecaun28: I'm watching CSI (Vegas) and he's a playing a cop ....
    a kid walks into the cop shop and starts opening fire.....
    Funny, I'm from small town Ontario and we had town cops who wore Bullet proof vests but not one of these guys on the LVPD had one on....I know, its a tv show, but.....

I do believe it is just a guest spot, stuff that soap stars do. I have my DVR set, it isn't on for another 2 and a half hours, uggg, the waiting.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/02 04:25PM
    #3   2014/04/02 08:13PM
    Supercouplev...

Man, he is so good, I had him pegged as a bad cop. I think that was the plan. Excellent job BM!!!!!!

#4   2014/04/02 08:54PM
    TwoOfEach

Although I miss him, its great to see Billy Miller doing so well right after leaving YR. I only wish the best for him.

#5   2014/04/03 02:57AM
    spartes

Quote Supercouplevilly: Man, he is so good, I had him pegged as a bad cop. I think that was the plan. Excellent job BM!!!!!!

You are TOTALLY right. BM did do a Excellent Job as a bad cop but I loved it. And we did get to see more of his handsome face which was Great. Well done

#6   2014/04/03 04:33AM
    hopey pix

Yay!!Billy has a new job,or a guest star part~!!I so enjoyed it!He commands the room right away,being a sharp-shooter as a great part for our Billy!Loved it!!Hope you get more work Billy!!CSI should grab you fast!!He was in trouble for shooting a young man!I do hope he's on again!!Why didn't the mods say this,or trumpet it!I didn't know,and there he was!I did love it though!Great for Billy too!!

#7   2014/04/03 05:23AM
    countryMomof4

I watched that episode last night. It was very well done and BM was awesome even though it wasn't a big enough part. I wish he had been on more!!! The ending was quite the surprise though!

#8   2014/04/03 05:28AM
    calliope

Funny that he played the same type of hot head he did as Billy. It was a surprise ending, I was sure he was the one who got the kid involved.

#9   2014/04/03 06:01AM
    Kosi

Quote TwoOfEach: Although I miss him, its great to see Billy Miller doing so well right after leaving YR. I only wish the best for him.

I also saw the show last night. Until I watched it I did not realize how much I miss Billy Miller. The new actor is just not a good fit. Too young, or something.....I wish only the best for "our" Billy. Keep up the great work.

#10   2014/04/03 06:10AM
    Blue 501

I saw it too! It was a small part but he was galvanizing.I hope it leads to a full time role on CSI. I miss Billy Miller & he is looking so great!

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list