List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Poor Reed

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Poor Reed

Started by Happy Hour at 2014/04/02 01:07PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/03 06:50AM, Views: 661, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2014/04/02 01:07PM
    Poor Reed
    Happy Hour

Will he ever grow up like the rest of his friends. I thought for sure he would be older when he came back for this last visit. Some kids go away to school for a couple of months and come back all grown up. What do you think? He has been off the show for a while but still the same when he came back. I think he is the only one growing up in real time?

#2   2014/04/02 01:20PM
    Re: Poor Reed
    georgebailey

Reed was born one year later than Summer and Fen. He will be like Kyle and stuck young for a long time. They aged Abby and left Kyle 10 or 12, then one day he was like in his 20s. Reed looks about Delia's age and she was born 2 an 1/2 years later.

#3   2014/04/02 03:16PM
    rancher

I saw poor Reed because of his idiot mother and double-idiot step-father. V should have lost custody.

#4   2014/04/03 05:35AM
    countryMomof4

Guess I'm in the minority here but I totally enjoy Reed growing up in real time. Max page is a talented young man and has great rapport with his on screen family. SORASing these kids has sometimes been absolutely ridiculous.

I've read that because of Max's health, that the show keeps him on in order to keep his health insurance up to date. I'm not sure but it's possible that he could need further heart surgery in the future so he needs the help.

#5   2014/04/03 06:50AM
    Supercouplev...

Quote countryMomof4: Guess I'm in the minority here but I totally enjoy Reed growing up in real time. Max page is a talented young man and has great rapport with his on screen family. SORASing these kids has sometimes been absolutely ridiculous.

I've read that because of Max's health, that the show keeps him on in order to keep his health insurance up to date. I'm not sure but it's possible that he could need further heart surgery in the future so he needs the help.

I think after his last surgery, they said he should be good for something like 10 years. I also love Max.

They made such a beautiful family with, Billy, Amelia, Max, Sophie, and the twins that play Johnny......"sighs"

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/03 06:53AM
    page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list