List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Stop the boredom: Bring Skye back as Phyllis

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Stop the boredom: Bring Skye back as Phyllis

Started by Nessy10 at 2014/04/02 12:42PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/03 09:03PM, Views: 476, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2014/04/02 12:42PM
    Stop the boredom: Bring Skye back as Phyllis
    Nessy10

The only actress I can think of that would give the character of Phyllis any justice; and run with it; is the actress who played Skye. Sorry I don't know her real name.

It's time to bring back Phyllis and the truth be known and let the chips fall where they may. Also, I think 'Skye' would have incredible chemistry with Nick! It's time to stop the boredom.

#2   2014/04/02 01:00PM
    Re: Stop the boredom: Bring Skye back as Phyllis
    lvsdasnow

I don't think they would re-use Skye because there is a possibility that Skye is still alive.

When Skye was falling the camera Sharon was holding fell also. The camera re-appeared so it is possible that Skye jumped out of the hole also.

That will more than likely be another storyline to come.

#3   2014/04/02 01:25PM
    Nessy10

I'm always hoping for a Skye return with an Adam Jr. II...

But they could always recast that Skye, and bring the actress to play Phyllis. Just wishful thinking.

#4   2014/04/02 01:29PM
    Joy T

Quote Nessy10: The only actress I can think of that would give the character of Phyllis any justice; and run with it; is the actress who played Skye. Sorry I don't know her real name.

It's time to bring back Phyllis and the truth be known and let the chips fall where they may. Also, I think 'Skye' would have incredible chemistry with Nick! It's time to stop the boredom.

Great idea! Loved the actress that played Skye. I would love to see her come back as Phyllis. That would be exciting!

#5   2014/04/03 07:40PM
    soushe

Great post. The actress who played Skye has the same qualities as Michelle Stafford. She could play a vixen very well. She also played the role of a very energetic and playful person.

#6   2014/04/03 09:03PM
    PurrrrrrrKitty

I don't think she should play Phyllis.. but she should come back.. wow.. what a gorgeous actress who could take one sentence and capture the screen..now that is acting.. it is far more than words.. it is body language, eyes the entire package and how those words are said...

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list