List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Courtney in police uniform

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Courtney in police uniform

Started by dairymaid at 2014/04/02 09:46AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/02 03:13PM, Views: 746, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2014/04/02 09:46AM
    Courtney in police uniform
    dairymaid

I have a feeling that the character of Courtney will not last on the show. The reason is the fact (and Paul already told her) that it is dangerous since she had been undercover and buying from drug dealers for so long that anyone of them will see her in uniform and may want to eliminate her. What do you think? Are her days on Y&R numbered? Also, she may be placing Noah's life in danger as well. I believe that the latter (Noah's life) will be in jeopardy. JMHO

#2   2014/04/02 10:14AM
    Re: Courtney in police uniform
    Sonni

Quote dairymaid: I have a feeling that the character of Courtney will not last on the show. The reason is the fact (and Paul already told her) that it is dangerous since she had been undercover and buying from drug dealers for so long that anyone of them will see her in uniform and may want to eliminate her. What do you think? Are her days on Y&R numbered? Also, she may be placing Noah's life in danger as well. I believe that the latter (Noah's life) will be in jeopardy. JMHO

I agree-There will be some kind of story line involving her. Maybe a kidnapping?

#3   2014/04/02 03:13PM
    Re: Courtney in police uniform
    Ruby and Teddy

Well, I don’t know what’s going to happen to Courtney. What does bother me is that she must be about the same age as Summer. Summer is probably around 18 years old because last year she graduated from high school. Even if Courtney was 5 years older than Summer, there is no way in the world a 23 year would be an ‘undercover agent’. What’s more is that she was never seen working with a backup partner – especially when an agent is dealing with drug dealers or drug addicts.

Courtney’s acting is pretty good, BUT there is nothing here to convince me that a 23 year old could be an undercover agent, and nothing could be more ineffective than sloppy decision making on the part of the Y&R people who do make these decisions. We all know soaps are fake but this fake is beyond any possibility of a good make-believe story. It really undermines the job of a real undercover agent and is insulting to those men and women who really are undercover agents.

Anyway, I think the writers really need to be more mindful of using characters in such a way as to represent a more realistic effect giving a more proper perspective to the viewers.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list