List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Is 8 months a long time?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is 8 months a long time?

Started by Soap Fan at 2014/04/02 05:38AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/05 10:25AM, Views: 2098, Replies: 14
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2014/04/02 05:38AM
    Is 8 months a long time?
    Soap Fan

I mean who would want to be in a coma for that period of time. I think it's time for Jack and Avery to consider taking Pyhills off the machines. It's been to long now and we haven't heard anything about a new Phyllis.

#2   2014/04/02 05:47AM
    Re: Is 8 months a long time?
    taramartin

It seems she has been in her coma longer than she and Jack were committed to each other. However, I believe there is life in her yet.

#3   2014/04/02 06:55AM
    deceived

Jack says he talks to on the phone a lot, and he flies to Georgia every weekend...??? Why haven't we heard about Daniel or Lucy... and where is Daisy...
    Anyways... I was in a coma, brain dead, for 10 days... they wanted to take me off life support, but my mom and dad refused to sign the papers...go by faith...I miraculously came out of the coma after 10 days... it was sighted as a 'miracle from God' by U of M in Ann Arbor, MI after they studied me for a few months... but I was 15, so I was in school, they had to have me tutored at home for about a year, as I had lost all memory. I came back gradually, and not all of it has come... back, SOOO I cannot see Phyllis jumping out of bed, being able to walk, talk, think clearly, or even have memory of Sharon and Nick... or even Summer.

#4   2014/04/02 07:12AM
    taramartin

Gosh Deceived, an amazing story. Thank goodness your parents held on.

#5   2014/04/02 09:26AM
    janetb

Quote Soap Fan: I mean who would want to be in a coma for that period of time. I think it's time for Jack and Avery to consider taking Pyhills off the machines. It's been to long now and we haven't heard anything about a new Phyllis.

Phyllis will be in a coma until the writers decide what to do . I agree, it's been a long time since MS left and time to bring Phyllis back or kill her off.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/02 09:27AM
    #6   2014/04/02 10:02AM
    acec

They will bring Phillis back after Jack and Kelly fall inlove, then it will be another gruesome threesome.Cant they ever let just one couple be happy on this story.The producers and writers must enjoy misery.

#7   2014/04/02 10:08AM
    valleycliffe

Quote janetb:
    Quote Soap Fan: I mean who would want to be in a coma for that period of time. I think it's time for Jack and Avery to consider taking Pyhills off the machines. It's been to long now and we haven't heard anything about a new Phyllis.

Phyllis will be in a coma until the writers decide what to do . I agree, it's been a long time since MS left and time to bring Phyllis back or kill her off.

now that we have kelly phyl isn't needed any longer so i say, kill her off.

#8   2014/04/02 11:20AM
    Suzy R

Would hate for Kelly to be Jack's new main squeeze. Don't like Kelly sticking her claws into another Abbott brother. Never liked her character. Don't want a brother's fighting over a girl plot. Would be stupid.

#9   2014/04/04 09:30PM
    babygurl42885

Phillis needs to come back and put Sharon in her place cause she know Jake is not Summers dad an she know that.

#10   2014/04/04 10:45PM
    DeevaCulver

Quote deceived: Jack says he talks to on the phone a lot, and he flies to Georgia every weekend...??? Why haven't we heard about Daniel or Lucy... and where is Daisy...
    Anyways... I was in a coma, brain dead, for 10 days... they wanted to take me off life support, but my mom and dad refused to sign the papers...go by faith...I miraculously came out of the coma after 10 days... it was sighted as a 'miracle from God' by U of M in Ann Arbor, MI after they studied me for a few months... but I was 15, so I was in school, they had to have me tutored at home for about a year, as I had lost all memory. I came back gradually, and not all of it has come... back, SOOO I cannot see Phyllis jumping out of bed, being able to walk, talk, think clearly, or even have memory of Sharon and Nick... or even Summer.

Your story is amazing! Re: Daniel and Lucy and Daisy? new writers, new s/l. They dropped them so quickly and w/o any explanation. Just like they did Genevieve, Harmony, Sophia, Heather and Daniel and Sarge. Was a noticeable switch

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list