List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: No Victoria and Stich!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

No Victoria and Stich!

Started by Rena54 at 2014/04/01 04:30PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/03 12:36PM, Views: 1350, Replies: 14
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2014/04/02 07:00AM
    Re: No Victoria and Stich!
    wyattfan

I wasn't sure if they had sex until I read about it.
    I think Victoria needs to decide if she wants to make her marriage work. I wish she had not had sex with Stitch especially since she had been drinking.

#12   2014/04/02 07:07AM
    deceived

Quote ajax: Does Victoria really know Billy?

She didn't know he had a gun in the house or that he kidnapped and tried to murder Adam.

Billy accidentally killed 2 people, Delia and Adam.

Is Stitch's secret worse than the things Billy did?

I don't think Billy understands Victoria either. He seems pretty clueless about her feelings.

I know a lot of people love Billy, but ever since he married into the Newmans, he is under scrutiny, plans from Victor, and lives in the dog house most of the time. It's time for the real Billy Abbott to come out and play...
    As for Stitch... if he wanted Victoria soooo bad, and so long, then why make the first time mundane and in the back seat of a car... that tells me he has no respect for women in general...

#13   2014/04/02 07:14AM
    Little_Debbie

Quote wyattfan: I wasn't sure if they had sex until I read about it.
    I think Victoria needs to decide if she wants to make her marriage work. I wish she had not had sex with Stitch especially since she had been drinking.

They definitely got carried away and fooled around, but I don't think they had actual intercourse. JMHO.

#14   2014/04/03 12:29PM
    RitaAugust19

I love the chemistry between Victoria and Stitch.The new Billy just doesn't have it.

#15   2014/04/03 12:36PM
    tricia98

Quote RitaAugust19: I love the chemistry between Victoria and Stitch.The new Billy just doesn't have it.

I disagree, stitch is a stalking ,suspicious ,overbearing, creepy guy..no chemistry at all. I really hope the writers do not get too far with this s/l with his many mysterious ways. i don't think this the end of Villy even if they end up divorced, their paths will always cross just like Victor and Nicki.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list