List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: No Victoria and Stich!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

No Victoria and Stich!

Started by Rena54 at 2014/04/01 04:30PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/03 12:36PM, Views: 1341, Replies: 14
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2014/04/01 04:30PM
    No Victoria and Stich!
    Rena54

I feel that Stich needs someone in his life but not Victoria.
    She is annoying. She can never make up her mind what she wants and in the end she will most likely go back to Billy.
    I want a baby, I want to work for my father, I don't want anything to do with my father.
    I want to work and have a baby, yes, I talked with my father even though I just said I will not talk with him.
    I do not know the whole background with Stich but please no Victoria.
    He better run now and he better run fast.

#2   2014/04/01 04:37PM
    Re: No Victoria and Stich!
    janetb

Victoria said she wanted the legal separation for time apart from Billy, to make a decision about their marriage. The next thing she's drunk and having sex with Stitch in her car. She's not sorry and didn't ask him to stay away. She and Billy have been one crisis after another and are now both cheaters. Get a divorce and move on.

#3   2014/04/01 04:42PM
    ericlizafan

Put Stitch with Kelly, and then get them the heck out of town! Victoria and Billy are meant to be, in time they will be fine.

#4   2014/04/01 04:49PM
    greengrass

Quote ericlizafan: Put Stitch with Kelly, and then get them the heck out of town! Victoria and Billy are meant to be, in time they will be fine.

I agree Billy and Victoria belong together.They are soul mate's

#5   2014/04/01 06:40PM
    Supercouplev...

Quote greengrass:
    Quote ericlizafan: Put Stitch with Kelly, and then get them the heck out of town! Victoria and Billy are meant to be, in time they will be fine.

Yes, they belong together, no one else could love them, flaws and all, Victoria doesn't know anything about this guy, well, he really doesn't know her either. Only one person can put up with all her...... issues.

#6   2014/04/01 06:52PM
    Jackie10

Victoria is due for a change. Billy needs his true identity back he lost it when he married Victoria. They need to pair these couples and let the male characters keep their fire and identities. Yet they water them down and take away their spark. They did it to Cane, Adam, Billy, Brad and many others. It seems like when they marry a couple they get boring after 6 months or so. They cant make them entertaining with out having one or the other or both cheating.

#7   2014/04/01 06:52PM
    ajax

Does Victoria really know Billy?

She didn't know he had a gun in the house or that he kidnapped and tried to murder Adam.

Billy accidentally killed 2 people, Delia and Adam.

Is Stitch's secret worse than the things Billy did?

I don't think Billy understands Victoria either. He seems pretty clueless about her feelings.

#8   2014/04/01 07:42PM
    Suzy R

I feel like Victoria has put up with a lot of bologna from Billy. This time with his infidelity knocked her for a loop. How much more can she take from him. Her support in him throughout Delia's death, she was 100% there for him and he found more comfort in Kelly (who gave him an emotional connection due from their children's death), who really was a stranger to him. Vicki feels betrayed and dejected from her husband whom she has many years of history with, and Kelly Who had weeks. Hurts a person to the soul. Hard for her to forgive and forget. ( once again.) in my opinion Vicki with take him back, after she licks her wounds. ( even though I feel with the new Billy there really is no chemistry at all.)
    New Billy was trying to fill big shoes, even though he's not that bad of an actor, the writers really throw him under the bus with his story lines. 1st no chemistry probably because of his young looking appearance, and thrown into a already intense s/l, he never caught up. To me it was up to the writers to feed him into each scene, give him great lines, make him believable, and they didn't pull it off. Sad, since we miss the old Billy who connected with each line, had the chemistry, and knew his role as Billy with Victoria.
    Feel now Stitch and Vicki have much more chemistry then new Billy and hoping they become a couple over Billy. But as I said before she'll probably go back to Billy her emotional addiction. Boo

#9   2014/04/01 09:56PM
    Little_Debbie

Victoria has outgrown Billy. I like her with Stitch.

#10   2014/04/01 11:54PM
    villyforever55

Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote greengrass:

Yes, they belong together, no one else could love them, flaws and all, Victoria doesn't know anything about this guy, well, he really doesn't know her either. Only one person can put up with all her...... issues.

I agree with all of you. Villy belongs together!!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list