List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: spoiler Canada Show Tuesday/Wednesday

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

spoiler Canada Show Tuesday/Wednesday

Started by divasoapfan at 2014/04/01 03:45PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/02 10:12AM, Views: 956, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2014/04/01 03:45PM
    spoiler Canada Show Tuesday/Wednesday
    divasoapfan

Why make Lauren pregnant......she seems too old.....or would this be,so that the writing team,can revisit the storyline of Sheila.....if so this s/l should be put to bed.......cane and Lilly are taking up way too much screen time,they are dull and boring.....I do however like Neil giving Hillary a chance.....she sure can stand her ground against Lilly......poor Sharon,asking summer what Phyllis went to Georgia for....that put a damper on her coming home party.....only after to speak with nick,telling him,she was there when Phyllis fell......Nikki seeing Victoria in a lip lock with the doc....I like those two together....jill calling kelly a hussy......the whole town knows she slept with billy......Courtney coming clean to summer....finally.......some good scenes today.....sure wish the writers had better detail,descriptive story lines.......

#2   2014/04/02 08:59AM
    Re: spoiler Canada Show Tuesday/Wednesday
    Ontarian

Nikki didn't look too happy when she saw Vikki kissing Stitch. Will be interesting.

#3   2014/04/02 09:44AM
    Brooksie82

I agree, they could find another storyline for Lauren and Mike other than another baby. You would think all of these rich women would have birth control or have had a tubal ligation already. They keep getting unexpectedly knocked up? If you don't want or plan to get pregnant and you are an intelligent wealthy adult, why wouldn't you take birth control precautions? Especially when you already have grown kids.

#4   2014/04/02 09:57AM
    strangeland

I hope they are not going to go down the who's the daddy road again. That has been done to death on every single soap. And Lauren should have been smart enough to at least use BC with her 'lover'.
    It would be a good solid storyline if this was the symptom of an illness for Lauren. Then she would see what a great husband Michael is for standing by her and going through treatments or surgery or something.
    SOMETHING, ANYTHING besides who's the daddy?!?

#5   2014/04/02 10:10AM
    Lady Strawberry

Quote strangeland: I hope they are not going to go down the who's the daddy road again. That has been done to death on every single soap. And Lauren should have been smart enough to at least use BC with her 'lover'.
    It would be a good solid storyline if this was the symptom of an illness for Lauren. Then she would see what a great husband Michael is for standing by her and going through treatments or surgery or something.
    SOMETHING, ANYTHING besides who's the daddy?!?

I AGREE. The writers have to let at least one pregnancy not need a paternity test. Well, since Lauren has not slept with Carmine in almost a year this would be the one, if she is pregnant of course. Michael is definitely a great husband and he would stick with Lauren no matter what she faced he has already proven that. I am pretty sure Lauren realizes that as well. They probably realize that about one another and that is why that made through this past dreadful year and came out happier because of it.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/02 10:16AM
    #6   2014/04/02 10:12AM
    habbyfan

I thought it was about having Tyler and Stitch as new people to help him do his dirty work ...

Victor will find out what Stitch is hiding and will blackmail him to keep his secret ...

Tyler will think he is a good man "just looking out for his family" and Victor sees him as an ally against Jack ... JMO

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list