List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Car sex......

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Car sex......

Started by rancher at 2014/04/01 02:53PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/02 11:32AM, Views: 1543, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2014/04/01 02:53PM
    Car sex......
    rancher

Well.....now there is car sex. Let me say that it is an improvement over dumpster, desk, couch, hay bale sex.

Bed sex is so passé.

#2   2014/04/01 03:00PM
    Re: Car sex......
    Axl Rose

Sex in a car I feel is overrated especially because in a car doing it in a car especially in the backseat is so uncomfortable at least that is how I would feel about it

#3   2014/04/01 03:03PM
    Little_Debbie

I like it.

#4   2014/04/01 03:45PM
    Honey Bees

What was really stupid is that they were having sex in a car in a parking lot! WTH???? Anybody could have just walked past and witnessed them getting it on. They could have at least parked way out on a deserted road or something....

#5   2014/04/01 04:05PM
    PurrrrrrrKitty

Quote Honey Bees: What was really stupid is that they were having sex in a car in a parking lot! WTH???? Anybody could have just walked past and witnessed them getting it on. They could have at least parked way out on a deserted road or something....

How do we know they didn't?? We have no idea what time it was.. parking lot could have been empty.. to me, that is just being picky..

Car sex?? not at my age. lol.. but I guess it is ok when one is young..

#6   2014/04/01 04:07PM
    janetb

Quote Honey Bees: What was really stupid is that they were having sex in a car in a parking lot! WTH???? Anybody could have just walked past and witnessed them getting it on. They could have at least parked way out on a deserted road or something....

They were both drunk, waiting in Victoria's car for the taxi to come. How romantic.

#7   2014/04/02 08:56AM
    Ontarian

Probably only took 2 or 3 minutes.

#8   2014/04/02 09:05AM
    Sonni

Quote Ontarian: Probably only took 2 or 3 minutes.

#9   2014/04/02 09:57AM
    Honey Bees

Quote PurrrrrrrKitty:

How do we know they didn't?? We have no idea what time it was.. parking lot could have been empty.. to me, that is just being picky..

Car sex?? not at my age. lol.. but I guess it is ok when one is young..

Wow, you are always so rude! I was not being picky. I was stating exactly what was on the screen! They did not go anywhere because they were both drunk!That is why Stitch threw Victoria's keys. They were in a parking lot.

#10   2014/04/02 11:32AM
    jenpaz

Do we know for sure they had sex? I didn't get to catch all of that episode so I missed that part.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list