List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Canadian Spoiler Lauren to much Drama

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Canadian Spoiler Lauren to much Drama

Started by Tilo at 2014/04/01 02:38PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/03 11:12AM, Views: 4837, Replies: 44
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #31   2014/04/02 02:48PM
    Re: Canadian Spoiler Lauren to much Drama
    Lady Strawberry

I noticed the message boards are mentioning the possibility of menopause. Obviously, that is a possibility. However, that idea still has not been mentioned by Michael or Lauren. I would think the possibility of menopause would cross their minds at some point. I was surprised it has not been mentioned yet.

I wonder if it is possible that the writers never make menopause a possibility or never even mention it and will just write it as a pregnancy?

#32   2014/04/02 03:04PM
    Likeyfan

Quote Lady Strawberry: I noticed the message boards are mentioning the possibility of menopause. Obviously, that is a possibility. However, that idea still has not been mentioned by Michael or Lauren. I would think the possibility of menopause would cross their minds at some point. I was surprised it has not been mentioned yet.

I wonder if it is possible that the writers never make menopause a possibility or never even mention it and will just write it as a pregnancy?

It's only speculation of the Lauren haters and other posters getting jealous because they want their favorite getting pregnant and not Lauren.

More, this people who pretend to be tired about Lauren continue to talk about her. It's a joke.

Some posts are an insult at the actress though the administrator warned about that but some don't take care and don't have some respect.

I doubt they'll make some kind of menopause story on this show, especially with a character who looks young again. With Nikki or Jill, ok but not Lauren

#33   2014/04/02 03:15PM
    Likeyfan

Quote Soaps Admin: It is fine to discuss the spoiler and the storyline but let's leave the negativity some of you are expressing about the actress and her age and possible real life pregnancy off the site. If you would not say this to a person's face you should not be writing it here.

Admin

Thanks for posting that.

#34   2014/04/02 03:54PM
    bakerybettie

The actress is 53! It's creepy and unbelievable. More likely she is reaching menopause. Scotty has got to be mid-thirties at least. Fen is off to college. The writers are getting stranger with more absurd story lines.

#35   2014/04/02 03:57PM
    Likeyfan

Quote bakerybettie: The actress is 53! It's creepy and unbelievable. More likely she is reaching menopause. Scotty has got to be mid-thirties at least. Fen is off to college. The writers are getting stranger with more absurd story lines.

No, the actress is 51. And it's a soap, everything is possible. We watch soaps to see things who don't happen in the real life

#36   2014/04/02 04:37PM
    andoria

It must be menopause because Lauren has to be in her 50's
    Scotty is in late twenties or early thirties. I remember
    well when Scotty was born, Sheila took him and claimed he
    was her baby with Scott and Lauren was told her baby was
    dead. That is many years ago. I understand they age the
    children for story lines but this is ridiculous, claiming
    to be pregnant, at her age she should be expecting the end
    of menses.

#37   2014/04/02 04:51PM
    Lady Strawberry

What if Lauren is just LATE. LOL I have skipped a month a few times and I was not pregnant or beginning menopause.

I think at this point the writers are just making us wait it out. I guess the writers will just choose what gives them more story to tell.

#38   2014/04/02 09:04PM
    moehop

I was not watching YR back when Loren had a son named Scott.
    Someone here posted that a Sheila kidnapped Scotty when he was a baby.
    When Micheal was talking about all the dramas raising Fen, I understood him to say something about Fen being kidnapped.

Do you suppose that the writers are fazing out the Scott sl like it never happened and there is now only Fen.

Soaps do things like that sometimes. Aging the children like they do can mess things up for them sometimes.

I know of ladies who have had children when they had a 20 something year old child. But much older than that is not so likely. Reason for the re-write!?!

#39   2014/04/03 01:48AM
    soaplover62

Quote Finally Free: I read a rumor somewhere that she is pregnant in real life and they have decided to write it into her character.

I think it's wonderful if she is pregnant. Women are taking better care of themselves today and are able to carry a full term baby.

Planned or unplanned, a baby usually brings a couple closer together, and after the last year with these two, they deserve a bit of happiness.

I read this same rumor. Tracey is married to a much younger man in his 30's and she's pregnant in real life. That's what I heard anyway. If true, congrats to her.

#40   2014/04/03 04:57AM
    Lady Strawberry

I actually think that 2 weeks late does not have to mean that Lauren is pregnant but obviously it can mean that she is pregnant. I also know that even if Lauren skipped a month, she does not have to be starting menopause either. It is possible. However, there are some other explanations. She could just be a little stressed and will come on the next month and many months after that for the next few years. My oldest sister is 54 and she just started having irregular periods.

Maybe Lauren will go the doctor find out she is not pregnant and she is not in menopause and Likey decide to try to have another child, or maybe they will discuss adoption, or finding a surrogate.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list