List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Canadian Spoiler Lauren to much Drama

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Canadian Spoiler Lauren to much Drama

Started by Tilo at 2014/04/01 02:38PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/03 11:12AM, Views: 4885, Replies: 44
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #21   2014/04/02 12:02PM
    Re: Canadian Spoiler Lauren to much Drama
    Greenyourlife18

Bring back Sheila to "clean" this stupid pregnancy !!

#22   2014/04/02 01:18PM
    Havasu addict

What's our choice? Watch Cane and Lily go at it like two dogs in heat!

#23   2014/04/02 01:47PM
    Tilo

The poster who suggested it could be menapause. In any case no matter or how it turns out to be it will be all boooo hooo's tears and ohhh poor me sob sob sob . So bored of all the Lauren sniveling and paranoia . I appreciate those who shared they see Michael as Mr. Negative but I found her in her usual state of panic and paranoia from her first call to him. Now I am watching and its more whining and crying, have to leave the room for this junk

#24   2014/04/02 01:54PM
    APRIL JOY

I pray she isn't knocked up.let it be a change life.she has a grown son we never see..we have fen and now another one to watch Lauren flip out over a little noise.please spare us.

#25   2014/04/02 02:04PM
    jfw2014

Quote Tilo: This is inspired by today's Canadian show may be spoilers.

is anyone else tired of Lauren always making EVERYTHING into a HUGE stress teary eyed drama? For a long time now I find her soo annoying and then I just stopped watching Lauren Scenes now I watch her today in Canadian eppy adn she says she think's she is pregnant and noooo not with Lauren it can't be happy it has to be hug WEEPY DRAMA that as always reflects on her past. I GET that if anyone went through what lauren has been through they would suffer probably PTSD or anxiety etc It just get so tirong watching her soooo upset all the time. is it just me?

#26   2014/04/02 02:25PM
    Tilo

Quote APRIL JOY: I pray she isn't knocked up.let it be a change life.she has a grown son we never see..we have fen and now another one to watch Lauren flip out over a little noise.please spare us.

YESSSS Please spare us !!!

#27   2014/04/02 02:29PM
    Pinchy

Lauren has to be in menopause. If this is the start, poor Michael is in for one heck of a ride!! Fen would be smart to get out of town!

#28   2014/04/02 02:37PM
    Tilo

Quote Pinchy: Lauren has to be in menopause. If this is the start, poor Michael is in for one heck of a ride!! Fen would be smart to get out of town!

Ha ha Well said and agree

#29   2014/04/02 02:43PM
    Kamal Toews

Quote Cuid1:
    Quote Tilo: This is inspired by today's Canadian show may be spoilers.

is anyone else tired of Lauren always making EVERYTHING into a HUGE stress teary eyed drama? For a long time now I find her soo annoying and then I just stopped watching Lauren Scenes now I watch her today in Canadian eppy adn she says she think's she is pregnant and noooo not with Lauren it can't be happy it has to be hug WEEPY DRAMA that as always reflects on her past. I GET that if anyone went through what lauren has been through they would suffer probably PTSD or anxiety etc It just get so tirong watching her soooo upset all the time. is it just me?
    Lauren is supposedly pregnant. Isn't her son Scotty like in is forties since Fen is twenty?

LOL- Amen to that. What is it with the writers - do they recruit junior high kids or something, and make everything about getting preggers?
    When she said she might be prenant, I almost choked. How dumb do they think people are? Seriously.
    Wish they could find some writers with a little more maturity.

And I wish Lauren would get a new wig, or the one she is always wearing styled. That hairdo is so gross on a woman her age, and it doesn't look like real hair at all. Looks like Barbie doll hair.
    Maybe get her a real human hair wig, if she has none of her own hair.

But hopefully, they won't expect people to believe that a 50 + year old woman- no matter how botoxed- will get pregnant.
    And betcha they try to lay it on Carmine...even though he hasn't been around in months.

#30   2014/04/02 02:44PM
    Kamal Toews

I wish she would get anew wig, and use a Nettie pot or get her sinuses cleared out.
    She always sounds like she has a full nose.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list