List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Canadian Spoiler Lauren to much Drama

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Canadian Spoiler Lauren to much Drama

Started by Tilo at 2014/04/01 02:38PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/03 11:12AM, Views: 4867, Replies: 44
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #11   2014/04/02 03:18AM
    Re: Canadian Spoiler Lauren to much Drama
    Feliciena

I liked her until Carmine came into the picture.

#12   2014/04/02 05:21AM
    FL senior fan

Quote Sonni: She THINKS she's pregnant....could be menopause.

---------------------
    Could be a tumor!

#13   2014/04/02 05:42AM
    Lady Strawberry

Quote lmfan:
    Quote Tilo: This is inspired by today's Canadian show may be spoilers.

is anyone else tired of Lauren always making EVERYTHING into a HUGE stress teary eyed drama? For a long time now I find her soo annoying and then I just stopped watching Lauren Scenes now I watch her today in Canadian eppy adn she says she think's she is pregnant and noooo not with Lauren it can't be happy it has to be hug WEEPY DRAMA that as always reflects on her past. I GET that if anyone went through what lauren has been through they would suffer probably PTSD or anxiety etc It just get so tirong watching her soooo upset all the time. is it just me?

I don't agree with your interpretation of those scenes. She wanted it to be happy talking about spring and new beginnings. Michael was the one being a downer not Lauren. Before she had a chance to tell him, Michael was going on about how tough it was to raise Fen and focusing on all the worst times. She was trying to get him to remember the good times of parenting Fen. Michael was the one bringing up past bad memories. She was talking about happy times. Then when he tells her he is glad that part of their life is over, how exactly is she supposed to feel when she thinks she might be pregnant? She was being human but a woman wants her husband to be happy if she is pregnant. Finding out your pregnant is emotional especially when it is not expected. Her reaction was normal not extreme or dramatic. She got a little teary. No big deal.

I will see the scene for myself today but I am sure it was not easy to try to tell your husband that he may be a father again as he is telling you how glad he is that they are done with raising children. Well Mikey, you may be just getting started.

#14   2014/04/02 06:17AM
    Finally Free

I read a rumor somewhere that she is pregnant in real life and they have decided to write it into her character.

I think it's wonderful if she is pregnant. Women are taking better care of themselves today and are able to carry a full term baby.

Planned or unplanned, a baby usually brings a couple closer together, and after the last year with these two, they deserve a bit of happiness.

#15   2014/04/02 10:16AM
    gmabe

She's 51 in real life ???? She's probably already been through menopause????? WTH ???

#16   2014/04/02 10:29AM
    Suzy R

Lauren is apparently pregnant in real life and it sounds like they will be including it in her story line. Change of life baby, interesting S/L. I kind of like it. Better then children dying, drugs and infidelity S/L's. Bring on something happy for a change. I'm all for it!

#17   2014/04/02 10:36AM
    Finally Free

Quote gmabe: She's 51 in real life ???? She's probably already been through menopause????? WTH ???

Why would you say that?? That's not necessarily true. Not everyone goes through menopause at that age.

I wonder what your age is to be so negative. That was a pretty immature statement you said.

#18   2014/04/02 11:30AM
    Soaps Admin

It is fine to discuss the spoiler and the storyline but let's leave the negativity some of you are expressing about the actress and her age and possible real life pregnancy off the site. If you would not say this to a person's face you should not be writing it here.

Admin

#19   2014/04/02 11:44AM
    Lady Strawberry

The fact is a story line about a late in life pregnancy or a story line about menopause can be a very emotionally driven story line. We are basically a message board filled with women of many ages.

The fact is we will ALL face menopause if we are BLESSED enough to live to see a certain age and the truth of the matter is that certain age varies for EVERY woman. Some of us may even face a late in life pregnancy or have had one.

I have not experienced anything dealing with menopause but I have been around those who have. I have a certain level of respect for this process because I have seen the pain and distress it can cause.

No matter which story line the writers choose, I am sure it will be filled with emotion and pain that as women we can all relate to personally whether we went through it ourselves or we know someone who has gone through it.

Hopefully, it will be a story line that can inspire or encourage a woman who may be going through either process.

#20   2014/04/02 11:55AM
    themyra

I'm tired of the writers making Lauren a whiny victim! I'd love to see her son Scotty come back into town as a mess with a crazy wife and kids ... dumping them on Lauren or SOMETHING .. SOMETHING different. Make her happy, less self righteous and a real person. No more kidnappings and tears. LOL.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list