List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Canadian Spoiler Lauren to much Drama

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Canadian Spoiler Lauren to much Drama

Started by Tilo at 2014/04/01 02:38PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/03 11:12AM, Views: 4802, Replies: 44
    1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #1   2014/04/01 02:38PM
    Canadian Spoiler Lauren to much Drama
    Tilo

This is inspired by today's Canadian show may be spoilers.

is anyone else tired of Lauren always making EVERYTHING into a HUGE stress teary eyed drama? For a long time now I find her soo annoying and then I just stopped watching Lauren Scenes now I watch her today in Canadian eppy adn she says she think's she is pregnant and noooo not with Lauren it can't be happy it has to be hug WEEPY DRAMA that as always reflects on her past. I GET that if anyone went through what lauren has been through they would suffer probably PTSD or anxiety etc It just get so tirong watching her soooo upset all the time. is it just me?

#2   2014/04/01 02:52PM
    Re: Canadian Spoiler Lauren to much Drama
    KeepingItReal

Hey long time poster

I sure am tired of her. Been tired of her since Carmine

#3   2014/04/01 03:03PM
    Cuid1

Quote Tilo: This is inspired by today's Canadian show may be spoilers.

is anyone else tired of Lauren always making EVERYTHING into a HUGE stress teary eyed drama? For a long time now I find her soo annoying and then I just stopped watching Lauren Scenes now I watch her today in Canadian eppy adn she says she think's she is pregnant and noooo not with Lauren it can't be happy it has to be hug WEEPY DRAMA that as always reflects on her past. I GET that if anyone went through what lauren has been through they would suffer probably PTSD or anxiety etc It just get so tirong watching her soooo upset all the time. is it just me?
    Lauren is supposedly pregnant. Isn't her son Scotty like in is forties since Fen is twenty?

#4   2014/04/01 03:40PM
    Tilo

Quote Cuid1:

Lauren is supposedly pregnant. Isn't her son Scotty like in is forties since Fen is twenty?

#5   2014/04/01 03:42PM
    Tilo

Quote Cuid1:

I know the ages are always messed up. The pregnant is fine but I guess we have to endure her freaking out about something for the next 9 months and crying and being paranoid and upset. YAWN ! I think the actress is beautiful again this is a writer thing .

#6   2014/04/01 04:17PM
    1gypsy soul

Gee, when I was here age and missed a couple of months ,I thought YIPPEEEEEE I'm free not omg I'm knocked up.

#7   2014/04/01 05:28PM
    Sonni

She THINKS she's pregnant....could be menopause.

#8   2014/04/01 08:35PM
    Kathl33n

Drives me crazy cuz Tracy (Lauren) was born May 29, 1963. So she's actually almost 51 in real life. For this episode to even suggest that her character might be pregnant, is nuts!

#9   2014/04/01 09:05PM
    lmfan

I don't agree with your interpretation of those scenes. She wanted it to be happy talking about spring and new beginnings. Michael was the one being a downer not Lauren. Before she had a chance to tell him, Michael was going on about how tough it was to raise Fen and focusing on all the worst times. She was trying to get him to remember the good times of parenting Fen. Michael was the one bringing up past bad memories. She was talking about happy times. Then when he tells her he is glad that part of their life is over, how exactly is she supposed to feel when she thinks she might be pregnant? She was being human but a woman wants her husband to be happy if she is pregnant. Finding out your pregnant is emotional especially when it is not expected. Her reaction was normal not extreme or dramatic. She got a little teary. No big deal.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/01 09:09PM
    #10   2014/04/02 12:31AM
    Likeyfan

Quote lmfan:

I don't agree with your interpretation of those scenes. She wanted it to be happy talking about spring and new beginnings. Michael was the one being a downer not Lauren. Before she had a chance to tell him, Michael was going on about how tough it was to raise Fen and focusing on all the worst times. She was trying to get him to remember the good times of parenting Fen. Michael was the one bringing up past bad memories. She was talking about happy times. Then when he tells her he is glad that part of their life is over, how exactly is she supposed to feel when she thinks she might be pregnant? She was being human but a woman wants her husband to be happy if she is pregnant. Finding out your pregnant is emotional especially when it is not expected. Her reaction was normal not extreme or dramatic. She got a little teary. No big deal.

Exactly !!!

And I found Michael harsh and boring in this scenes. The last year was tough with Fen. But when Fen was younger, Michael spent more time to babysit Victor. More, he was so negative. Like Paul I aren't, you want to remember you the good times. More, It's not because Fen will go to College he will not get in trouble.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/02 12:35AM
    1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list