List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Thursday April 3 Spoilers Phyllis And Sharon/More

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Thursday April 3 Spoilers Phyllis And Sharon/More

Started by linder at 2014/04/01 01:43PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/04 03:46PM, Views: 9207, Replies: 52
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #41   2014/04/02 04:53PM
    Re: Thursday April 3 Spoilers Phyllis And Sharon/More
    Soulsistah

Yep. Sharon`s memory regain isn`t what it appears to be in that promo.

#42   2014/04/03 07:20AM
    lvsdasnow

Quote Blue 501:
    Quote Little_Debbie:
    Quote linder: Nick and Sharon are talking and nick ask Sharon what do you mean Phyllis didnt fall ,how do you know ,where you their,Sharon smiles and says yes i was..

Jack and Kelly is at AC and Jill is their and tells Kelly you are the hussy that slept with my son.

for Wed APRIL 2 Lauren is going to have a baby...
    We all saw Phyllis fall, so I'll have to wait and see what that conversation between Sharon and Nicholas is all about. It sounds like Phyllis will be coming back!

Good for Jill! How dare that horrid woman touch her grieving son! Grrrr!
    Congrats to Lauren! It's a change-of-life baby, and it's more common than you'd think.

Sharon does not remember Phyllis falling. She is probably thinking back to when she & Dru fell off the cliff but Phyllis did not.

Sharon is remembering Finding Summer at the bottom of the steps when Summer passed out due to drugs.

#43   2014/04/03 09:03AM
    Little_Debbie

Quote Blue 501:
    Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote trinilisa: My speculation is that Sharon is dreaming this. I don't think that the writers will all of a sudden have her telling Nick these things right after she's accomplished her mission. I hope I am wrong, but I think it's just a tease by the writers.
    As for Lauren, Ita with Sunny!

So why she skinning her teeth about...like some mad scientist. lol

Nick gonna look like an idiot anyway.

I'm so done with this s/l. They let Sharon go on with her madness for too long.....this should of been dealt with from when she was sleeping with all those different man in one night.

Her character is a big farce with no rhyme or reason.#dead

All what different men in one night?
    LOL, none, it never happened.

#44   2014/04/03 09:03AM
    birtie

Quote linder: Nick and Sharon are talking and nick ask Sharon what do you mean Phyllis didnt fall ,how do you know ,where you their,Sharon smiles and says yes i was..

Jack and Kelly is at AC and Jill is their and tells Kelly you are the hussy that slept with my son.

for Wed APRIL 2 Lauren is going to have a baby...

I hope the writers do not make this the Carmine's baby, PLEASE. There is a enough drama with have a late life baby.

#45   2014/04/03 09:06AM
    Little_Debbie

Quote janetb:
    Quote lvsdasnow:
    Quote FL senior fan:
    Quote linder: Wonder how is that going to play out.....how much does sharon know,before the fall or after the fall at the foot of the steps....

---------------------
    So some of her memory IS returning; and does she tell Nick everything she knows about Phyllis' fall? I'm betting she'll remember a struggle and arguement, and Phyllis heel slips on the stairs...but she won't remember WHY they argued. Nick will assume over him!

And who's to say Phyllis will be able to remember what they argued over either? Wouldn't put it past writers to have Phyllis return with no memory of what happened (the arguement/DNA switch)

If Sharon admitts to being there, They will ask her why didn't you let us know she had fallen. Nick found her and Sharon was not there.

As usual the preview was a false alarm. Watch tomorrow's U.S.

Totally bogus, just as I suspected.

#46   2014/04/03 09:15AM
    valleycliffe

Quote Little_Debbie:
    Quote Blue 501:
    Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote trinilisa: My speculation is that Sharon is dreaming this. I don't think that the writers will all of a sudden have her telling Nick these things right after she's accomplished her mission. I hope I am wrong, but I think it's just a tease by the writers.

I'm so done with this s/l. They let Sharon go on with her madness for too long.....this should of been dealt with from when she was sleeping with all those different man in one night.

it's called non-fan fic..

#47   2014/04/03 09:18AM
    Little_Debbie

Quote valleycliffe:
    Quote Little_Debbie:
    Quote Blue 501:
    Quote KeepingItReal:

it's called non-fan fic..

Lol, I see a lot of that going around today.

#48   2014/04/03 11:04AM
    vikis3

I will preface my post by saying that I'm not dragging Phyl into this because her name is in the title, with that being said, some didn't think that a late 40's pregnancy was so scandalous and wrong when it was Phyl

#49   2014/04/03 11:41AM
    linder

Quote vikis3: I will preface my post by saying that I'm not dragging Phyl into this because her name is in the title, with that being said, some didn't think that a late 40's pregnancy was so scandalous and wrong when it was Phyl

not much of a phyllis fan,but you are right...i dont remember nothing negative.about that...and i still might be alone on here,((which is ok)) but i dont see anythink wrong with Lauren maybe being with child...its her body,and no matter what she is a good loving mother and that,s what counts..

#50   2014/04/03 11:41AM
    Little_Debbie

Quote vikis3: I will preface my post by saying that I'm not dragging Phyl into this because her name is in the title, with that being said, some didn't think that a late 40's pregnancy was so scandalous and wrong when it was Phyl

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list