List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Thursday April 3 Spoilers Phyllis And Sharon/More

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Thursday April 3 Spoilers Phyllis And Sharon/More

Started by linder at 2014/04/01 01:43PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/04 03:46PM, Views: 9274, Replies: 52
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #31   2014/04/02 04:33AM
    Re: Thursday April 3 Spoilers Phyllis And Sharon/More
    FL senior fan

Quote linder: Wonder how is that going to play out.....how much does sharon know,before the fall or after the fall at the foot of the steps....

---------------------
    So some of her memory IS returning; and does she tell Nick everything she knows about Phyllis' fall? I'm betting she'll remember a struggle and arguement, and Phyllis heel slips on the stairs...but she won't remember WHY they argued. Nick will assume over him!

And who's to say Phyllis will be able to remember what they argued over either? Wouldn't put it past writers to have Phyllis return with no memory of what happened (the arguement/DNA switch)

#32   2014/04/02 04:53AM
    Lady Strawberry

I am not sure if Michael and Lauren being pregnant would be just another pregnancy. I think a late in life pregnancy could be a very emotional and worthwhile story line. Likey dealing with the dangers, risks, and/or complications for both the mother and child could be quite an undertaking for the writers. The fears and the excitement of bringing another child into the world at their age could be a great story and would be an opportunity for more outstanding acting from CLB and TEB probably even better acting than the fallout from the affair.

However, there is a chance that the writers will write the pregnancy as a normal one without Lauren's age being a factor. That would not surprise me either because they have always written Lauren as being very sexy and confident and being able to hold her own with women her age and half her age. The fact that they put Lauren with Carmine and then had him go completely crazy over her kind of proves that fact. Lauren is often written as a woman who has it all and is always wanted and/or envied in some form or another (Shawn, Sheila, Sara, Ryder, Daisy, Carmine) did I miss anyone? LOL.

Maybe Likey would have a normal pregnancy or maybe they may have a pregnancy with complications due to her age, but either way IMO, a pregnancy even with the father being known without a paternity test, would be a worthwhile pregnancy and story line.

#33   2014/04/02 09:51AM
    linder

just speaking for my self...but when i was 48 i got custody of my 4 wks old grandchild....and alls turning out great....having the baby is the easiest part of being an older person...i think if Lauren is going to have a baby it will be great.....

#34   2014/04/02 10:46AM
    Blue 501

Quote Little_Debbie:
    Quote linder: Nick and Sharon are talking and nick ask Sharon what do you mean Phyllis didnt fall ,how do you know ,where you their,Sharon smiles and says yes i was..

Jack and Kelly is at AC and Jill is their and tells Kelly you are the hussy that slept with my son.

for Wed APRIL 2 Lauren is going to have a baby...
    We all saw Phyllis fall, so I'll have to wait and see what that conversation between Sharon and Nicholas is all about. It sounds like Phyllis will be coming back!

Good for Jill! How dare that horrid woman touch her grieving son! Grrrr!
    Congrats to Lauren! It's a change-of-life baby, and it's more common than you'd think.

Sharon does not remember Phyllis falling. She is probably thinking back to when she & Dru fell off the cliff but Phyllis did not.

#35   2014/04/02 10:48AM
    Blue 501

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote trinilisa: My speculation is that Sharon is dreaming this. I don't think that the writers will all of a sudden have her telling Nick these things right after she's accomplished her mission. I hope I am wrong, but I think it's just a tease by the writers.
    As for Lauren, Ita with Sunny!

So why she skinning her teeth about...like some mad scientist. lol

Nick gonna look like an idiot anyway.

I'm so done with this s/l. They let Sharon go on with her madness for too long.....this should of been dealt with from when she was sleeping with all those different man in one night.

Her character is a big farce with no rhyme or reason.#dead

All what different men in one night?

#36   2014/04/02 01:39PM
    lvsdasnow

Quote trinilisa: My speculation is that Sharon is dreaming this. I don't think that the writers will all of a sudden have her telling Nick these things right after she's accomplished her mission. I hope I am wrong, but I think it's just a tease by the writers.
    As for Lauren, Ita with Sunny!

I'm hoping the Writers realize this storyline has be dragging on way to long and a end is at hand.

#37   2014/04/02 01:41PM
    lvsdasnow

Quote Lady Strawberry: Well hopefully the writers will allow Lauren to find out this week IF she is actually pregnant.

I was a little surprised they got so specific with the mentioning of "2 weeks". I did not expect the writers to mention the time frame so quickly. I thought they would discuss the timing a little later.

Could have been to keep the thought of Carmine being the dad out of the question.

#38   2014/04/02 01:46PM
    lvsdasnow

Quote Little_Debbie:
    Quote KeepingItReal: Change of Life baby....Do they not know how much time and energy a child needs. Much less when she's 80 her child is 30 and probably just starting a family.

To each their own.

But they should check if she is premenapausal. That would be more realistic.
    Don't worry, there's always a chance it won't go full-term. I hope it will be a happy and healthy baby, and bring a lot of joy into Likey's life.

Wasn't there a post about Lauren being pregnant in real life and was going to play it out in the show?
    Didn't MS tell her friend at Y&R congratulations because of the baby coming?

If Lauren is Pregnant, I hope her the best.

#39   2014/04/02 02:00PM
    lvsdasnow

Quote FL senior fan:
    Quote linder: Wonder how is that going to play out.....how much does sharon know,before the fall or after the fall at the foot of the steps....

---------------------
    So some of her memory IS returning; and does she tell Nick everything she knows about Phyllis' fall? I'm betting she'll remember a struggle and arguement, and Phyllis heel slips on the stairs...but she won't remember WHY they argued. Nick will assume over him!

And who's to say Phyllis will be able to remember what they argued over either? Wouldn't put it past writers to have Phyllis return with no memory of what happened (the arguement/DNA switch)

If Sharon admitts to being there, They will ask her why didn't you let us know she had fallen. Nick found her and Sharon was not there.

#40   2014/04/02 04:19PM
    janetb

Quote lvsdasnow:
    Quote FL senior fan:

---------------------

If Sharon admitts to being there, They will ask her why didn't you let us know she had fallen. Nick found her and Sharon was not there.

As usual the preview was a false alarm. Watch tomorrow's U.S.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list