List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Thursday April 3 Spoilers Phyllis And Sharon/More

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Thursday April 3 Spoilers Phyllis And Sharon/More

Started by linder at 2014/04/01 01:43PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/04 03:46PM, Views: 9157, Replies: 52
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #21   2014/04/01 03:55PM
    Re: Thursday April 3 Spoilers Phyllis And Sharon/More
    Lady Strawberry

Maybe Lauren is reacting to more than just a missed period. Although it was not mentioned specifically on this episode, maybe she had some morning sickness that morning. Maybe, that is what got her attention and made her focus on the calendar to realize that she was 2 weeks late.

Lauren did just drink at the Underground so I would think that she did not focus at that point on missing her period.

#22   2014/04/01 04:11PM
    lvsdasnow

I thought I read Lauren in real life is really pregnant. Is that not true?

#23   2014/04/01 04:24PM
    janetb

Quote lvsdasnow: I thought I read Lauren in real life is really pregnant. Is that not true?

I don't know, but if she is I wish her well. That doesn't mean we need/want a baby for Michael and Lauren .

#24   2014/04/01 04:24PM
    linder

Quote trinilisa: My speculation is that Sharon is dreaming this. I don't think that the writers will all of a sudden have her telling Nick these things right after she's accomplished her mission. I hope I am wrong, but I think it's just a tease by the writers.
    As for Lauren, Ita with Sunny!

hope this isnt a dream,hopes its real

#25   2014/04/01 04:37PM
    Lady Strawberry

The one thing that confuses me is I remember last year when Lauren slept with Michael and Carmine on the same night, I read several posts on this message board and other boards that said that they just knew the writers were going to make Lauren pregnant and she will not know which one is the father. Well it is just a year later. If it were a possible and believable story line for her to be pregnant then, why is it so impossible and unnecessary now?

#26   2014/04/01 04:44PM
    ericlizafan

Quote Lady Strawberry: The one thing that confuses me is I remember last year when Lauren slept with Michael and Carmine on the same night, I read several posts on this message board and other boards that said that they just knew the writers were going to make Lauren pregnant and she will not know which one is the father. Well it is just a year later. If it were a possible and believable story line for her to be pregnant then, why is it so impossible and unnecessary now?

Good question!

#27   2014/04/01 07:16PM
    Pastfifty

Quote Little_Debbie:
    Quote linder: Nick and Sharon are talking and nick ask Sharon what do you mean Phyllis didnt fall ,how do you know ,where you their,Sharon smiles and says yes i was..

Jack and Kelly is at AC and Jill is their and tells Kelly you are the hussy that slept with my son.

for Wed APRIL 2 Lauren is going to have a baby...
    We all saw Phyllis fall, so I'll have to wait and see what that conversation between Sharon and Nicholas is all about. It sounds like Phyllis will be coming back!

Good for Jill! How dare that horrid woman touch her grieving son! Grrrr!
    Congrats to Lauren! It's a change-of-life baby, and it's more common than you'd think.

How old is Lauren? It's not impossible, however, could be just wishful thinking on the character's part. If Lauren is anywhere in her mid-late forties, could be change of life, period (no pun intended, LOL). She may think she's pregs, and jumping the gun here. All the symptoms can be the same as pregnancy, believe me!

#28   2014/04/01 09:36PM
    janetb

Quote Lady Strawberry: The one thing that confuses me is I remember last year when Lauren slept with Michael and Carmine on the same night, I read several posts on this message board and other boards that said that they just knew the writers were going to make Lauren pregnant and she will not know which one is the father. Well it is just a year later. If it were a possible and believable story line for her to be pregnant then, why is it so impossible and unnecessary now?

If Lauren had been pregnant a year ago it would have been yet another who's the daddy s/l which these writers love so much. Carmine could have been the father , which would tie him to Lauren. He'd always be a part of the Baldwins lives and would enjoy making them miserable. That's not the case now, and would just be another pregnancy. It may happen, but isn't necessary for a major s/l, in my opinion.

#29   2014/04/01 09:40PM
    Little_Debbie

Quote Pastfifty:
    Quote Little_Debbie:
    Quote linder: Nick and Sharon are talking and nick ask Sharon what do you mean Phyllis didnt fall ,how do you know ,where you their,Sharon smiles and says yes i was..

Jack and Kelly is at AC and Jill is their and tells Kelly you are the hussy that slept with my son.

for Wed APRIL 2 Lauren is going to have a baby...
    We all saw Phyllis fall, so I'll have to wait and see what that conversation between Sharon and Nicholas is all about. It sounds like Phyllis will be coming back!

Good for Jill! How dare that horrid woman touch her grieving son! Grrrr!
    Congrats to Lauren! It's a change-of-life baby, and it's more common than you'd think.

How old is Lauren? It's not impossible, however, could be just wishful thinking on the character's part. If Lauren is anywhere in her mid-late forties, could be change of life, period (no pun intended, LOL). She may think she's pregs, and jumping the gun here. All the symptoms can be the same as pregnancy, believe me!
    We'll have to see if she gets morning sickness in a couple of weeks. Maybe she bought one of those drugstore pee-on-a-stick tests. Time will tell.

#30   2014/04/02 04:27AM
    Lady Strawberry

Quote janetb:

If Lauren had been pregnant a year ago it would have been yet another who's the daddy s/l which these writers love so much. Carmine could have been the father , which would tie him to Lauren. He'd always be a part of the Baldwins lives and would enjoy making them miserable. That's not the case now, and would just be another pregnancy. It may happen, but isn't necessary for a major s/l, in my opinion.

Thank you for your response. I have a better understanding now.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list